Where are Yoouuuu~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Is that what the kids are calling them these days?

:think: He probably picked it up after chasing the last batch of kids out of his yard, where he was attempting to school the world and would have managed it, too...if not for, to come full circle. :crackup:

Letsargue

2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

How is that "generic"? It applies to you.

Is the apostle Paul not our apostle?

Romans 11:13 KJV For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Galatians 1:1 KJV Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead.

Galatians 2:7-9 KJV But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; 8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles 9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

1 Timothy 2:7 KJV Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

2 Timothy 1:11 KJV Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. 16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Philippians 3:17 KJV Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

1 Timothy 1:16 KJV Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

I've read all those many time, and none of them say anything against what I speak. Those are just Scriptures spoken by PAUL!

I can give you Scriptures that don't apply to anything here also.
Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Those are also truth, but don't apply here either.

Paul -- 062210

Letsargue

I believe the appropriate phrase here is, "Oh, snap."

Or maybe that was only the sound of credulity stretched to the breaking point.

So first it's a lack of them and now that you can't use that card (which wasn't accurate the first time you tried playing it) it's suddenly a misapplication of them...:think:

You might want to loosen that dew rag. :plain:

Or you could try answering Heir instead of simply declaring victory. It's a thought. :poly:

All your nonscriptures can be answered with nonscriptures also.
----- ----- -----

Paul -- 062210

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
~~Where are Yoouuuu~~~

It appears that none of you can use the Scriptures and argue for anything God has said. – You can make up trash, or use other people’s trash and lies, and argue among yourselves over every bodies else’s lies. -- But, the things God and Christ said, -- you have absolute nothing of God to say; - you hide, - or act like the fool who has been showing exactly who he is. -- Sooo unlearned, there’s no Scripture found in his trash at all.

It's not like I haven't given you-all something to work on. - I've filled the Alley up with stuff you can challenge. And, unlike the Liar he was, I try to answer all sensible and serious statements and questions.

You call yourselves "Christians", and Christ calls these cowards - Revelation 21:8 KJV -

I’M RIGHT HERE. ----- Are there not any of you wise scholars, learned enough to do what the Lord has commanded you to do “IF” YOU ARE CHRISTIAN? – 1 John 4:1 KJV --- & --- 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV ---- & ---- 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV ---- SHAMELESS!

Paul – 061710

:wazzup:

NONE of us? Are you saying no one here uses scripture? :confused:

Letsargue

:wazzup:

NONE of us? Are you saying no one here uses scripture? :confused:

WHY do some of you insist on putting words in MY MOUTH?
IS THAT WHAT I SAID?
I said what I said and that's all I said. make of it what you want to make of it.

Most of you if you do use Scriptures, you miss-apply them. Because you are sooo unlearned in them.

Paul -- 062210

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
WHY do some of you insist on putting words in MY MOUTH?
IS THAT WHAT I SAID?
I said what I said and that's all I said. make of it what you want to make of it.

Most of you if you do use Scriptures, you miss-apply them. Because you are sooo unlearned in them.

Paul -- 062210

Why do you get upset, perhaps I am too dumb to read what you said, ever consider that possibility?

What you say here sounds like Popeye the Sailor Man.:juggle:

Aimiel

Yes! - It's called the Kingdom of Heaven. Way out here.

Paul -- 062210
Were you part of The Kingdom of Heaven, you'd find agreement, rather than argument, from other citizens. You haven't yet seen The Kingdom, and wouldn't recognize It if you tripped over it.

Aimiel

Want me to help you up? *reaches down to help Letsargue up off the floor, brushing off the mud*

Letsargue

So, either you're saying I'm a mystery to yourself, or admitting to being a fool. Which is it? I'd LIKE to help.

Help!

Get that Study System, the ADD says it the top of the screen. You guys NEED something to help you in your knowledge, and that looks like it could do the trick.
Help thy self! – I have all I need.

Paul – 062410

Aimiel

We know that you don't want to learn or grow, we're just trying to make sure that you're aware of the fact.

Letsargue

We know that you don't want to learn or grow, we're just trying to make sure that you're aware of the fact.

WWOOOWWwww!
It's amazing. They acted that same way before the Apostles time.

You can read all about this kind of God Loving GOOOOD people, mocking Jesus, before they KILLED HIM. It's the same Spirit!

Paul -- 062410

Status
Not open for further replies.