Where are Yoouuuu~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

There's way more than enough Scripture, those of us who are actually born again walk by, and don't have to quote to reveal our spirituality, to show where you stand:

Proverbs 26:12
Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Proverbs 29:20
Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Here's just two that I'm sure Psalmist was leaning on to write what he did to you. By the way: Psalmist is one of the best Christian examples I've ever seen in my life of 54 years.

Letsargue

There's way more than enough Scripture, those of us who are actually born again walk by, and don't have to quote to reveal our spirituality, to show where you stand:

Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Here's just two that I'm sure Psalmist was leaning on to write what he did to you. By the way: Psalmist is one of the best Christian examples I've ever seen in my life of 54 years.

Anybody can use the same Scripture on you!

Born again, - BORN AGAIN? – You don’t even know what “Born again” is and means. You’re guessing again.

I’m challenging you!

All right wise GUY, - give me Scripture that defines “BORN AGAIN”, that I may be enlightened, by the Scriptures you have at your access. – COME ON! – Get all the help form your kind you can. There’s a bunch of wise men of some kind of a god you know; get them all to help you. – SHOW ME UP smart man!

“Born Again”, what is it? – “IT”, and nothing else.

Paul – 061810

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Is that supposed to be correcting my errors? - I don't see any Scriptures that contradict me. I WONDER WHY!
Then you don't get the point he was making with 1 Corinthians 1:27

That's the problem, All you modern day type "Christians" learn your religion from everything but the Scriptures to support you foolishness, and dare call what I write foolishness.
Here's the thing...I honestly believe you mean well and so my inclination isn't to taunt or insult you, but your manner is so proud and your method so needlessly overwrought that a few of us are attempting to calm you, for your own sake.

Some of us know who you people are, and where you get your knowledge, and it's not from God.
And that sounds both self important and insulting. Seriously, is that how you mean to teach people about Christ?

You-all act the way you were taught, anyway but Christian.
I'm relatively certain we all act less than our best now and again. And I'd say that this manner you're projecting nearly invites the worst in people, which is part of my reason for initially attempting to get you to reconsider it.

None of you can possibly use the Scriptures to prove me wrong, so you don’t even try.
Listen Ozymandias, no one is ever as wise as they think they are or as good as they want to be. Paul understood that and it's time you applied it and a little humility to your message. This entire vanity project of a thread seems purposed to point you out and not the gospel or the example of Christ. You might want to consider what that says to those you mean to reach.

I think you'd be surprised at the difference it would make...or you can keep telling everyone how great your understanding is compared to theirs and see what that gets you.

:e4e:

Aimiel

Anybody can use the same Scripture on you!
Were I acting as rash and presumptuous as yourself, I'd expect no less.
Born again, - BORN AGAIN? – You don’t even know what “Born again” is and means. You’re guessing again.
Rash and presumptuous, once more.
I’m challenging you!
I'm quivering in my cowboy boots. :shocked:
All right wise GUY, - give me Scripture that defines “BORN AGAIN”, that I may be enlightened, by the Scriptures you have at your access.
John 3:5-8
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Those who are born again don't walk by their flesh, but by The Spirit of The Lord's leading and guiding us. We have access to The Kingdom, and lend our support and members to The Lord, for His use. Those who are born again are in relationship with The Lord, not just lip-servers. Lip-servers may talk a good game, but when it comes to reality, many of them will follow the lusts of their flesh, and not care for The Lord one bit.

heir

TOL Subscriber
~~Where are Yoouuuu~~~

It appears that none of you can use the Scriptures and argue for anything God has said. – You can make up trash, or use other people’s trash and lies, and argue among yourselves over every bodies else’s lies. -- But, the things God and Christ said, -- you have absolute nothing of God to say; - you hide, - or act like the fool who has been showing exactly who he is. -- Sooo unlearned, there’s no Scripture found in his trash at all.

It's not like I haven't given you-all something to work on. - I've filled the Alley up with stuff you can challenge. And, unlike the Liar he was, I try to answer all sensible and serious statements and questions.

You call yourselves "Christians", and Christ calls these cowards - Revelation 21:8 KJV -

I’M RIGHT HERE. ----- Are there not any of you wise scholars, learned enough to do what the Lord has commanded you to do “IF” YOU ARE CHRISTIAN? – 1 John 4:1 KJV --- & --- 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV ---- & ---- 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV ---- SHAMELESS!

Paul – 061710
2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Aimiel

2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
:thumb:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I wasn't going reply post . . . Oh what the heck, why not . . . I will anyway.​
~~Where are Yoouuuu~~~

It appears that none of you can use the Scriptures and argue for anything God has said.

You can make up trash, or use other people’s trash and lies,
and argue among yourselves over every bodies else’s lies.
-- But, the things God and Christ said,
-- you have absolute nothing of God to say; - you hide,
- or act like the fool who has been showing exactly who he is.
-- Sooo unlearned, there’s no Scripture found in his trash at all.
Shouldn’t that be "everybody" ?

Who is you? Who is he? Who is his?
It's not like I haven't given you-all something to work on. - I've filled the Alley up with stuff you can challenge. And, unlike the Liar he was, I try to answer all sensible and serious statements and questions.
He, who? The devil?
You call yourselves "Christians", and Christ calls these cowards - Revelation 21:8 KJV -
Be consistent - Didn't you mean, you.

If you are going to an accuser of brothers and sisters and the fellowship, be consistent.​

I’M RIGHT HERE. ----- Are there not any of you wise scholars, learned enough to do what the Lord has commanded you to do “IF” YOU ARE CHRISTIAN? – 1 John 4:1 KJV --- & --- 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV ---- & ---- 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV ---- SHAMELESS!

Paul – 061710
Maybe you should . . . 1 Thessalonians 5:21 and 2 Timothy 2:15. yourself.
This thread/post reminds of the book titled - Humility and How I Attained it.

No, do not reply to this post. But do remember God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty.​

Is that supposed to be correcting my errors? - I don't see any Scriptures that contradict me. I WONDER WHY!

That's the problem, All you modern day type "Christians" learn your religion from everything but the Scriptures to support you foolishness, and dare call what I write foolishness.

Some of us know who you people are, and where you get your knowledge, and it's not from God.
You-all act the way you were taught, anyway but Christian.

None of you can possibly use the Scriptures to prove me wrong, so you don’t even try.

Paul – 061810

Modern day Christians? Expalin.

Be careful, I was raised by my very Godly mother (1915-2000).

Who us?
Who is you?
You may be your own undoing.
You post a lot of "I", "me" and "my" - consider 1 Corinthians 10:12.

Here's just two that I'm sure Psalmist was leaning on to write what he did to you.

:thumb: I had those written down on my list of "If You Persist".

Oh mama, what has your boy done?

Last edited:

Letsargue

I wasn't going reply post . . . Oh what the heck, why not . . . I will anyway.​
Shouldn’t that be "everybody" ?

Who is you? Who is he? Who is his?

He, who? The devil?

Be consistent - Didn't you mean, you.

If you are going to an accuser of brothers and sisters and the fellowship, be consistent.​

Maybe you should . . . 1 Thessalonians 5:21 and 2 Timothy 2:15. yourself.

Modern day Christians? Expalin.

Be careful, I was raised by my very Godly mother (1915-2000).

Who us?
Who is you?
You may be your own undoing.
You post a lot of "I", "me" and "my" - consider 1 Corinthians 10:12.

:thumb: I had those written down on my list of "If You Persist".

Oh mama, what has your boy done?

YOU! - Any person who is LOST - YOU!

My mother died in a lost state, and I know where she went. -- Why would I LIE to MYSELF and to you and to Christ; - like most of the LIARS do?

Just because it's your mother Therefore? --- Without knowing her heart? - That's a lost state within itself on your part.
Happy, the DAY.

Paul -- 062010

Letsargue

Then you don't get the point he was making with 1 Corinthians 1:27

Here's the thing...I honestly believe you mean well and so my inclination isn't to taunt or insult you, but your manner is so proud and your method so needlessly overwrought that a few of us are attempting to calm you, for your own sake.

And that sounds both self important and insulting. Seriously, is that how you mean to teach people about Christ?

I'm relatively certain we all act less than our best now and again. And I'd say that this manner you're projecting nearly invites the worst in people, which is part of my reason for initially attempting to get you to reconsider it.

Listen Ozymandias, no one is ever as wise as they think they are or as good as they want to be. Paul understood that and it's time you applied it and a little humility to your message. This entire vanity project of a thread seems purposed to point you out and not the gospel or the example of Christ. You might want to consider what that says to those you mean to reach.

I think you'd be surprised at the difference it would make...or you can keep telling everyone how great your understanding is compared to theirs and see what that gets you.

:e4e:

OOOHHHH, swell! - Now I get to abide to YOUR and YOUR KIND'S, "Spiritual Correctiness". And you are CHRISTIAN? - Looks like a Leftist Liberal to me, and their Polical Correctiness, The same PEOPLE OK!

Still haven't corrected me with Scriptures.

It was that same TYPE that Crucified Christ, GOOD LUCK!!

Just answering sarcasm!

Paul -- 062010

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
OOOHHHH, swell! - Now I get to abide to YOUR and YOUR KIND'S, "Spiritual Correctiness".
Interesting. Is that what they call manners where you were reared?

And you are CHRISTIAN?
No, I'm a Christian. We don't yell as much and we reason more. I'd say the wider gate is mostly choked with people pushing and shoving.

- Looks like a Leftist Liberal to me,
Given what so many other things look like to you it's hardly surprising to see you get that one wrong too.

and their Polical Correctiness, The same PEOPLE OK!
That's the spirit! Never let the facts get in the way of a rousing good declaration.

Still haven't corrected me with Scriptures.
Didn't seem to work when a couple of others did it, so I was shooting for a simple nudge in relation to common courtesy and a comment on what happens when you start a conversation aimed at changing people's minds or hearts by insulting and shouting at them.

If you have the ear for it...to paraphrase.

It was that same TYPE that Crucified Christ,
The well mannered? :think: The amiable? I doubt it. Rather it was the zealot yelling for Barabas who also shouted for Pilate to crucify Christ.

GOOD LUCK!!
Why, thanks. :thumb:

Just answering sarcasm!
So if all the other kids jumped off a bridge...though only the Ozymandias label was sarcastic. The rest was aimed at snapping you out of a rude, boisterous, self aggrandizing and, ironically enough, self marginalizing bit of rhetoric.

Ah, well...

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Heir answered your approach by using scripture, Paul. You've been demanding it; there you go. Now what?

Letsargue

Heir answered your approach by using scripture, Paul. You've been demanding it; there you go. Now what?

Now what - WHAT?

Scriptures, what Scriptures? - You guys think that the "GENERIC" Scriptures are to be used in personnel situations; Not so. "Generic" Scriptures are use in "general" situations and can apply to "anyone": "GENERIC"! -. Try some Scriptures that YOU CAN apply to ME specifically; and I’ll do the same to YOU!
For instance, -- 1 John 4:1 KJV -
You seem to just talk from your own heart, and not from the heart of the LORD. - Try me by the Lord’s own heart; the WORD OF GOD. You can't be in error that way, but are in error every other way.

Paul – 062210

heir

TOL Subscriber
Now what - WHAT?

Scriptures, what Scriptures? - You guys think that the "GENERIC" Scriptures are to be used in personnel situations; Not so. "Generic" Scriptures are use in "general" situations and can apply to "anyone": "GENERIC"! -. Try some Scriptures that YOU CAN apply to ME specifically; and I’ll do the same to YOU!
For instance, -- 1 John 4:1 KJV -
You seem to just talk from your own heart, and not from the heart of the LORD. - Try me by the Lord’s own heart; the WORD OF GOD. You can't be in error that way, but are in error every other way.

Paul – 062210

How is that "generic"? It applies to you.

Is the apostle Paul not our apostle?

Romans 11:13 KJV For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Galatians 1:1 KJV Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead.

Galatians 2:7-9 KJV But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; 8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles 9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

1 Timothy 2:7 KJV Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

2 Timothy 1:11 KJV Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. 16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Philippians 3:17 KJV Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

1 Timothy 1:16 KJV Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now what - WHAT?

I believe the appropriate phrase here is, "Oh, snap."

Or maybe that was only the sound of credulity stretched to the breaking point.

Scriptures, what Scriptures? - You guys think that the "GENERIC" Scriptures are to be used in personnel situations;
So first it's a lack of them and now that you can't use that card (which wasn't accurate the first time you tried playing it) it's suddenly a misapplication of them...:think:

You might want to loosen that dew rag. :plain:

Or you could try answering Heir instead of simply declaring victory. It's a thought. :poly:

Status
Not open for further replies.