ECT When will Michael stand up?

ThreeAngels

An event of the greatest significance will happen concurrently with Turkey's occupation of Jerusalem. For a related post see http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?122232-Turkey-will-occupy-Jerusalem
We read of this in Daniel 12:1, "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time..." By the phrase stand up, we understand that Michael, who is Jesus, making an end to His priestly intercession on the behalf of mankind and taking to Himself the robes of vengeance. There will then be no more blood to plead on the behalf of guilty man. Probation. The saved are then eternally saved and the lost are damned. At that time Jesus will declare, "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still" - Revelation 22:11. God will then withdraw His restraining Spirit from the earth. The check which has been holding back the fierce winds of human passions having been removed, all the elements of strife will be loosed. So will there be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation to that same time. But the people of God have the assurance of His unchanging Word, "...at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." Daniel 12:1

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
An event of the greatest significance will happen concurrently with Turkey's occupation of Jerusalem. For a related post see http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?122232-Turkey-will-occupy-Jerusalem
We read of this in Daniel 12:1, "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time..." By the phrase stand up, we understand that Michael, who is Jesus, making an end to His priestly intercession on the behalf of mankind and taking to Himself the robes of vengeance. There will then be no more blood to plead on the behalf of guilty man. Probation. The saved are then eternally saved and the lost are damned. At that time Jesus will declare, "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still" - Revelation 22:11. God will then withdraw His restraining Spirit from the earth. The check which has been holding back the fierce winds of human passions having been removed, all the elements of strife will be loosed. So will there be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation to that same time. But the people of God have the assurance of His unchanging Word, "...at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." Daniel 12:1

Dear ThreeAngels,

Oh, if you only really knew. You are right about most of what you post. Michael is NOT Jesus, for one thing. And Turkey will hardly occupy Jerusalem. If I bear witness of myself, you will all be angry at me or upset with me. I will let God bear witness of me, so that you might believe. But, as you have read about Michael, 'This day the scriptures are fulfilled. I've spent over 40 years trying to prepare the world for the way of Jesus. First, the abortions are wrong. God still loves the woman, but He hates what she is doing by killing her child a few months early! Also, to those on the Sunset Strip, it is not good for you to sell your bodies for sex and for money. So much is going on besides that and I would go on, but I have other things to do that are pressing. Will chat again soon.

The Time Is So Near That You Can Almost Taste IT!!

Michael

Last edited:

ThreeAngels

Jesus is the express image of God, see Hebrews 1:1-3. How appropriate then that Jesus is called Michael, a name which means He who is like God. Furthermore Jesus has said that "...the hour is coming, in the which all that are, in the graves shall hear his voice and shall come forth..." John 5:28,29. Paul speaks of a future time too when the Lord would come with the voice of the archangel, "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first" 1 Thess 4:16. The voice of the archangel which raises the dead is none other than the voice of Jesus. In Jude 9, we read "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee." Jesus, ie Michael, contended with the devil over the body of Moses and having prevailed, raised him from the dead.

Interplanner

Jesus is the express image of God, see Hebrews 1:1-3. How appropriate then that Jesus is called Michael, a name which means He who is like God. Furthermore Jesus has said that "...the hour is coming, in the which all that are, in the graves shall hear his voice and shall come forth..." John 5:28,29. Paul speaks of a future time too when the Lord would come with the voice of the archangel, "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first" 1 Thess 4:16. The voice of the archangel which raises the dead is none other than the voice of Jesus. In Jude 9, we read "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee." Jesus, ie Michael, contended with the devil over the body of Moses and having prevailed, raised him from the dead.

Yes, he will return in judgement of the whole world, but it has nothing to do with turkey in Jerusalem. Nothing needs to happen on earth for God to enact the final day of judgement.

TweetyBird

Dear ThreeAngels,

Oh, if you only really knew. You are right about most of what you post. Michael is NOT Jesus, for one thing. And Turkey will hardly occupy Jerusalem. If I bear witness of myself, you will all be angry at me or upset with me. I will let God bear witness of me, so that you might believe. But, as you have read about Michael, 'This day the scriptures are fulfilled. I've spent over 40 years trying to prepare the world for the way of Jesus. First, the abortions are wrong. God still loves the woman, but He hates what she is doing by killing her child a few months early! Also, to those on the Sunset Strip, it is not good for you to sell your bodies for sex and for money. So much is going on besides that and I would go on, but I have other things to do that are pressing. Will chat again soon.

The Time Is So Near That You Can Almost Taste IT!!

Michael

I remember you from PalTalk, years ago. Still hanging around with your angel talk, huh?

ThreeAngels

Yes, he will return in judgement of the whole world, but it has nothing to do with turkey in Jerusalem. Nothing needs to happen on earth for God to enact the final day of judgement.
In the days of Noah, when probation had closed for all living the people "knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." In these last days when the subjects of God's kingdom are made up and the cases of all have been forever decided, the people will not know it either. God has given His people knowledge of when this great event shall occur. He does not want the world to be ignorant of the important scenes taking place in heaven.
"And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." Daniel 11:45, 12:1. When the king of the north, ie Turkey, occupies Jerusalem Jesus ends His ministration as mediator.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In the days of Noah, when probation had closed for all living the people "knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." In these last days when the subjects of God's kingdom are made up and the cases of all have been forever decided, the people will not know it either. God has given His people knowledge of when this great event shall occur. He does not want the world to be ignorant of the important scenes taking place in heaven.
"And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." Daniel 11:45, 12:1. When the king of the north, ie Turkey, occupies Jerusalem Jesus ends His ministration as mediator.

I know what you are saying but I will not argue over the details.

LA

marhig

Why do you believe that Michael is Jesus? Where does it say that in the Bible? Thanks

Arch Mickel

I once read a book where the author proposed the very idea that Jesus is Michael. While, the one thing i agreed with was that when Bible specifically points to The Angel of the Lord it probably refers to Jesus, the assuption that Jesus is Michael was attachted to the very notions you post. However, the Jude referance specifically says that Michael did not provide a ruling judgement. As this was not his place. However it is the providence of Christ Jesus. As all judgement has been given into the hands of the son by the father. Thus, if Michael where Jesus he would not have needed to say the Lord rebuke you. But simply go your way for your judgement has not yet come. Very different authorities. Also revelations states that Michael is able to over come the Dragon by the blood of the lamb. The Lamb being Christ, thus by Christ power is Michael with his angels to over power the dragon. It goes on and on, as Gabriel speaks of Michael as being one of the cheif princes Dan 10:13. Christ is The Prince and King. Part of your supposition is that Michael means who is like God or the Lord. but in many understanding of the name it is a question, whom is like God? The other factor is the word Prince for Michael is "Sar" which is like a general or such, Where as the word for Messiah Prince in Dan 9:25 is Nagid, which means general or cheif ruler, and correlates to Son of David, or to understand He whom is Heir to the throne.

I certainly understand your connections but language and context are important factors. the Lord God of Israel is also much higher in authority than great prince. The names simply show he is a leader and commander that does the will of the Throne, and the Lamb of God is the only one worthy to sit on the throne. Also the voice of the Arch angel heralds the coming of the Lord. And its not specific to Michael especially in light of him being One of the cheif princes. Jesus is Prince of all creation, the Logos made flesh, not just Israel.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I once read a book where the author proposed the very idea that Jesus is Michael. While, the one thing i agreed with was that when Bible specifically points to The Angel of the Lord it probably refers to Jesus, the assuption that Jesus is Michael was attachted to the very notions you post. However, the Jude referance specifically says that Michael did not provide a ruling judgement. As this was not his place. However it is the providence of Christ Jesus. As all judgement has been given into the hands of the son by the father. Thus, if Michael where Jesus he would not have needed to say the Lord rebuke you. But simply go your way for your judgement has not yet come. Very different authorities. Also revelations states that Michael is able to over come the Dragon by the blood of the lamb. The Lamb being Christ, thus by Christ power is Michael with his angels to over power the dragon. It goes on and on, as Gabriel speaks of Michael as being one of the cheif princes Dan 10:13. Christ is The Prince and King. Part of your supposition is that Michael means who is like God or the Lord. but in many understanding of the name it is a question, whom is like God? The other factor is the word Prince for Michael is "Sar" which is like a general or such, Where as the word for Messiah Prince in Dan 9:25 is Nagid, which means general or cheif ruler, and correlates to Son of David, or to understand He whom is Heir to the throne.

I certainly understand your connections but language and context are important factors. the Lord God of Israel is also much higher in authority than great prince. The names simply show he is a leader and commander that does the will of the Throne, and the Lamb of God is the only one worthy to sit on the throne. Also the voice of the Arch angel heralds the coming of the Lord. And its not specific to Michael especially in light of him being One of the cheif princes. Jesus is Prince of all creation, the Logos made flesh, not just Israel.
You brought up some good points.

Welcome to TOL.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I remember you from PalTalk, years ago. Still hanging around with your angel talk, huh?

Dear TweetyBird,

Yes, I'm still hanging around with my angels. God takes His Time. All will be done as He has said. Nothing comes back to Him undone. He is God. What did you expect? It's been 42 years since the Lord first visited me. And the first angel visited me 10 days after my visit from the Lord. And the first angel said, "Fear God and give Him Glory, for the 'hour' of His judgement has come upon all of the earth; and worship Him Who made the Earth and Heaven, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." That's all I have to say right now. I get really tired of retyping it on this website. I wrote a book, TweetyB, and it has helped spare me from relaying my testimony from what has happened to me. The Book is $15 at Barnes & Noble, but you can also get it free at the downtown Phoenix Library, or FREE at the website I own. I have set it up that way so that the information is there for everyone for free, because the news of Jesus' Return to Earth is too important.

You can get a FREE copy of my book by going to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com
Once you go there, you will find a picture of my Avatar, but much larger. On the left of the picture, you shall see the words "Book Copy." Left-click on that, then click on "SKU-text2.pdf"
The first two blank pages will come up. These two are for autographs and reader's notes. On the third page is the Title Page, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen." You can peruse the book by using your up and down {or left and right keys for some computers} arrow cursor keys. You can download it to your printer to get your own copy to go, or else you can read it off of your computer monitor screen. It's only 88 pages long and is an easy read. I've gotten nothing but good reviews so far. There you go. Things that had to happen before Jesus 2nd Coming. But soon the 7th angel shall sound. It's going to be interesting. Be glad that in your lifetime, this will happen. Jesus coming back with the clouds of Heaven. What a sight to behold!! Oh, we are so blessed. This is how the Jews thought He would come in the first place. So they will get what they've been waiting for also. Godspeed!!

Michael

Last edited:

Rondonmonson

Back up one verse and read Daniel 11:45, it is about the Anti-Christ making his abode in Jerusalem. Thus we know Micheal the arch angel stands up at the time of the Abomination of Desolation which we know is the Mid-way point in the Seven Year Period....And in Rev. 12, we see that matches up, Michael kicks Satan out of Heaven, and Israel (The Woman) is protected by God for 1260 DAYS !!

Rev. 12, Daniel 11:45 and 12 1 and 2 (Dan. 12:2 tells of the Saints who sleeped being raised unto life evermore) and the Matthew 24 finishes off the story, and we then know exactly when all these events happen.

ThreeAngels

Back up one verse and read Daniel 11:45, it is about the Anti-Christ making his abode in Jerusalem. Thus we know Micheal the arch angel stands up at the time of the Abomination of Desolation which we know is the Mid-way point in the Seven Year Period....And in Rev. 12, we see that matches up, Michael kicks Satan out of Heaven, and Israel (The Woman) is protected by God for 1260 DAYS !!

Rev. 12, Daniel 11:45 and 12 1 and 2 (Dan. 12:2 tells of the Saints who sleeped being raised unto life evermore) and the Matthew 24 finishes off the story, and we then know exactly when all these events happen.
Michael ie Jesus has already expeled Satan from heaven. This happened thousands of years ago. The theory of a seven-year tribulation is unscriptural. The woman, Bible symbolism for a church, was in the wilderness for 1260 years which are prophetically represented as days, Rev 12:14. The Waldensian church was contending for the faith once delivered to the saints in the wilderness during that time while the Antichrist, ie the Pope hunted her, seeking to destroy her. This is all history. The abomination that maketh desolate, Daniel 12:11, is the Catholic church which is Satan's masterpiece. This abomination that maketh desolate was set up when the daily, ie paganism was removed.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael ie Jesus has already expeled Satan from heaven. This happened thousands of years ago. The theory of a seven-year tribulation is unscriptural. The woman, Bible symbolism for a church, was in the wilderness for 1260 years which are prophetically represented as days, Rev 12:14. The Waldensian church was contending for the faith once delivered to the saints in the wilderness during that time while the Antichrist, ie the Pope hunted her, seeking to destroy her. This is all history. The abomination that maketh desolate, Daniel 12:11, is the Catholic church which is Satan's masterpiece. This abomination that maketh desolate was set up when the daily, ie paganism was removed.

Dear ThreeAngels,

Where do you get these interpretations? From God or from Satan?? Just your Own interpreting of what you read, is all. I was told that the Archangel Michael fought with Satan on my own behalf, and I was the man child grown now to be a man, baptized in the Holy Ghost to boot. An Excellent Experience was my visit from the Holy Spirit, perhaps like none other. When the Lord spoke to me, He made certain things quite clear to me. Do you want me to share what He said, or keep on believing your own stories?

And the Archangel Michael helped me to be invulnerable to all that Satan {or the dragon} dished out to me, and now I am strengthened and the devil is cast out of Heaven, and works now on Earth trying desperately to bring down Michael, but faith, unending trust, and an extreme love navigates what the dragon/Satan tries to bring down him and his family members, and myself; Michael.

And Michael's mother is the woman who gets to be saved from the devil's infliction on her for having this son born, and the devil's desperate attempts to bring down my Mom and other family members has not succeeded. And the devil cast as it were, a flood to overcome the woman's resolved or Spirit. The woman was my Mother and the flood was in the form of beer. Before she was targeted by Satan, she went to a very loving Brethren In Christ Church and was nourished in the Spirit for 3 and 1/2 years. Then Mom quit going to the Church for a certain reason which I will not go into here. And she started drinking beer {a 12-pack} having 6 to 10 beers a night, and she could not hold her liquor. Her beautiful, loving spirit changed to an angry women when she drank beer then. It was a horrible time for us, but she saw on TV and in the Bible, etc. that she shouldn't be drinking so much.

Thus, the Earth's people helped her to quit drinking the beer by talking, after reading the Scripture in Daniel 12, over and over. I told her of the Scripture and she changed her ways and quit drinking finally. It was like a flood cast after the woman and those on Earth helped her out of her habit.

I want to mention that some of the words there are about Michael and his Archangel, Michael. But make sure that you realize what is written in Rev. 12:5KJV. It tells of a man child being born to the woman, and his name is Michael. I am he, but you won't believe me. So I will simply wait until God bears witness of me and will not bear witness of my own self anymore. It does not say this man child was the Archangel Michael, so realize that there is a person named Michael. I don't know how to show you any better, and have done what I could to explain it. I was given these things to help you understand that the man child is grown up now and I am he, but don't get feisty about me. Let God bear witness of me in the near Future. I know it's too hard to believe, but you don't know what's all going on behind the scenes.

I will close for now. If I haven't convinced you, then I probably never will. Michael is also a man child who has grown to be a man. The Archangel Michael, is the one who has helped him and others through all of these things. There are further secrets involved, but for now this will do. I don't want to lay too much at your doorstep. I also did not read this afterwards for any errors. It's getting really late and is early morning for me. It is 4 a.m. here in sunny Phoenix, so I'd best wrap this up, and go to bed.

May God Nourish Your Hearts And Souls With Truth,

Michael

Last edited: