When God Kills Kids

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
...I consider that cosmologists tell us that the universe is billions of years old and there are billions of stars we cannot see. Given my acceptance of that..,
You just accept it?

But the living forever on earth? So the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is somehow the result of The Fall 6K years ago? Up until then physics was different?
It is clear from the story that God was actively counteracting the 2nd Law within the Garden of Eden.

6days

Boy, that's a hoot. Someone who believes the universe created itself out of nothing (in violation of the 1st law of thermodynamics) attempting to criticize someone else's view of the laws of thermodynamics. :rotfl:

I wonder where that sense of absolute truth and morality come from?

Jukia

I wonder where that sense of absolute truth and morality come from?

Morality is cultural. Yours apparently comes from a deity that is comfortable killing children and with genocide.

I'm not sure what you consider "absolute truth". Perhaps, all living things die---is that absolute truth.

Granite

Hall of Fame
What kind of plan or merciful existence or wisdom is involved with a child destined to be murdered in the womb and then face an eternity of punishment?

This is reminiscent of "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream."

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
What kind of plan or merciful existence or wisdom is involved with a child destined to be murdered in the womb and then face an eternity of punishment?

This is reminiscent of "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream."

You obviously did not listen to the show.

GuySmiley

Oh please, you have been here long enough, you know what the evidence is. Your fear of your good who kills children does not let you accept it.
No, I refuse to even look at the evidence. I just want to talk about it in every thread ever created about the subject. But seriously, you expect people to look at the information presented? You are weird. Why would a person ever actually look at information about a topic before discussing it?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Oh please, you have been here long enough, you know what the evidence is. Your fear of your good who kills children does not let you accept it.
I fear God only in that I am in awe of His majesty. But nice cop out.

No, I refuse to even look at the evidence. I just want to talk about it in every thread ever created about the subject. But seriously, you expect people to look at the information presented? You are weird. Why would a person ever actually look at information about a topic before discussing it?
:rotfl:

Jukia

Let's be clear, what issue is the evidence supposed to show? The age of the universe?

GuySmiley

Let's be clear, what issue is the evidence supposed to show? The age of the universe?
Does it matter? Do you think I need to familiarize myself with this evidence before discussing it? I don't want to waste my time wading through boring websites, I just want to poo poo the topic.

Jukia

Does it matter? Do you think I need to familiarize myself with this evidence before discussing it? I don't want to waste my time wading through boring websites, I just want to poo poo the topic.

You take lessons from Stripe???

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
When God Kills Kids

This is the show from Thursday January 30th, 2014

Summary:

* God's Punishments: In the Bible, when God punished nations or even the world, many children also died as a result. Can God kill innocent children and remain righteous? Bob explains on today's show.

Hilarious (call on abortion by German woman) I remember now why I liked Bob years ago.

Posted from the TOL App!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, the evolutionists are out in force on this thread, huh? :chuckle: