When a loved one passes...

truthjourney

I am shocked and saddened to hear about your daughter. I can't even imagine what you are going through.

The problems after her death will only add to your grief as a father, and I pray that Jesus can walk beside you now.

I used to work closely with end-stage cancer patients and their families.

In this sad world of ours, sorrow comes to all.

--Abraham Lincoln

"For grief has darkened my eyes: my body is like a shadow... My days fade like an echo; the strings of my heart have snapped."

--the Book of Job

"Nights of anguish. Inconsolable sisters, why did I not kneel more to greet you, lose myself more in your loosened hair?"

--Rainer Maria Rilke

"What was so terrible about grief was not grief itself, but that one got over it."

--P.D. James

"I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep dancing."

--Hillel the Elder, a Jewish rabbi in Jesus's time.

Our hearts and prayers are with you!
If you worked with end-stage cancer patients then you probably heard some interesting stories. :) I haven't shared this on the forum yet but my husband had a NDE in 1999. He went into cardiac arrest and it took thirty minutes to revive him. I won't go into the details of that right now. The NDE had a profound effect on him. It also brought me comfort and eased my grief when he passed in 2000 because I knew he had returned to that place that he didn't want to leave before. Thank you aikido.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If you worked with end-stage cancer patients then you probably heard some interesting stories. :) I haven't shared this on the forum yet but my husband had a NDE in 1999. He went into cardiac arrest and it took thirty minutes to revive him. I won't go into the details of that right now. The NDE had a profound effect on him. It also brought me comfort and eased my grief when he passed in 2000 because I knew he had returned to that place that he didn't want to leave before. Thank you aikido.
Bless you.

If you have the time and the inclination, keep us posted on how you're doing. It helps to talk with others sometimes.

Love....