ECT What's the issue in early Acts between the Gospel and Judaism?

Interplanner

After I listen to MAD, I simply don't understand what issue exists between the Gospel and Judaism IN EARLY ACTS. It's possible to see one after that. But that's not how the (hi-)story goes, is it?

Danoh

After I listen to MAD, I simply don't understand what issue exists between the Gospel and Judaism IN EARLY ACTS. It's possible to see one after that. But that's not how the (hi-)story goes, is it?

Let me know when...you...listen to MAD :chuckle:

Interplanner

Let me know when...you...listen to MAD :chuckle:

Just shut up if all you do is speak insultease. I've listened to the guy on tV and radio. I've had people summarize it. I've listened to you, at least the 5% that is content instead of psychoanalysis. Conclusion: that's why I have this question. It is phantom. "No other name under heaven" is phantom. "This is the fulfillment of what was promised to the fathers" is phantom and alienates Paul .

Oh, then there is that brilliant "adjustment" by Peter as opposed to what Paul said he really did: leveled him, Mr. Cluelessprojectionist.

SaulToPaul 2

Just shut up if all you do is speak insultease. I've listened to the guy on tV and radio. I've had people summarize it. I've listened to you, at least the 5% that is content instead of psychoanalysis. Conclusion: that's why I have this question. It is phantom. "No other name under heaven" is phantom. "This is the fulfillment of what was promised to the fathers" is phantom and alienates Paul .

Oh, then there is that brilliant "adjustment" by Peter as opposed to what Paul said he really did: leveled him, Mr. Cluelessprojectionist.

I have no idea what you just wrote.

Speak plainly for us.

Danoh

Cracks me up to no end, whenever you post o just shut up...

Dr. Draino ABC :chuckle:

Interplanner

You can tell when you've got hold of the historic Gospel, you're inspired to speak it and voice it. That's in the text and in life. There is nothing about MAD, or Israel's theocracy, that gets you there, as you uninspired and uninformed internetters can see.

Interplanner

Is this an excerpt from your next novel?

Other than pound people for wrong theology, does your belief system inspire you? Why do you 'need' Israel to have a kingdom on earth when the NHNE is what is said to be next--next for you, and next period?

do you think the Bible is untrue just because some kingdom for Israel is not happening? Then you don't understand Rom 3:3 and 9:6. Paul did not resolve this question your way.

SaulToPaul 2

Other than pound people for wrong theology, does your belief system inspire you? Why do you 'need' Israel to have a kingdom on earth when the NHNE is what is said to be next--next for you, and next period?

do you think the Bible is untrue just because some kingdom for Israel is not happening? Then you don't understand Rom 3:3 and 9:6. Paul did not resolve this question your way.

We all need Israel to have a kingdom on earth, else the LORD God lied to us.
That cannot be.

You WILL lie to me, but God cannot lie.

Interplanner

We all need Israel to have a kingdom on earth, else the LORD God lied to us.
That cannot be.

You WILL lie to me, but God cannot lie.

Not a lie; a transformation of a kingdom in to being true in Christ like Acts 17:7, another King. Or Dan 2: made without human hands.

Anyway, what matters is how Rom 9:6 resolves whether the word of God has failed. it has not because the gentiles were inbound to the 'Israel' of God, for it is not the natural children that are the seed. The Seed was Christ. No lie there.

SaulToPaul 2

Not a lie; a transformation of a kingdom in to being true in Christ like Acts 17:7, another King. Or Dan 2: made without human hands.

Anyway, what matters is how Rom 9:6 resolves whether the word of God has failed. it has not because the gentiles were inbound to the 'Israel' of God, for it is not the natural children that are the seed. The Seed was Christ. No lie there.

Hundreds of land prophecies that MUST come to pass.
The LORD God cannot lie.

SaulToPaul 2

Ezekiel 37
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

Which land did the fathers dwell?

ARE WE GOING TO BELIEVE THIS BIBLE? OR BE SKEPTICS?