WHAT THE CHURCH HAS TO LOSE

God's Truth

I guess that you cannot understand why it's FUNNY when someone says that others are idiots when he cannot even use the contraction instead of the personal pronoun.
What are you talking about? You call people names for typos AND you call people idiots.

Don't bother. I already know the Bible and how you abuse it.

I do not.

Your "exceedingly more posts" are mostly garbage. It's not a typo contest.
You are the one who makes fun of people with typos, not me.

It's all through scripture. You are blind because of your fairy tale.

Liar.

Jesus has made the two one in the body of Christ during THIS dispensation. Not in the past or the future once He is done with this dispensation.
JESUS WENT TO PRISON/HELL. How is it you can say not during THIS dispensation?

More false accusations from an habitual liar.

Can you control yourself?

Right Divider

Body part
What are you talking about? You call people names for typos AND you call people idiots.
Only when they deserve it.

I do not.
Of course you do. Otherwise you would not foolishly claim that we are currently in the 1000 year kingdom.

JESUS WENT TO PRISON/HELL. How is it you can say not during THIS dispensation?
Jesus gave Paul a dispensation of the gospel.

Can you control yourself?
Just the truth. If you stop lying and false accusing.... these go away.

God's Truth

Of course not, that's dumb.

See how you are guilty of what you judge me to be? You say I am childish. Just look at yourself, for you are exactly that, childish.

"You are a liar", "That's dumb", "You are childish".

Perhaps you are blissfully unaware that king Solomon, during his early days before he was consumed with evil, was a picture of the Lord Jesus Christ and the kingdom that will come. The kingdom of Israel at that time was at peace and was the most wealthy nation the world had ever known. Solomon had gold and silver almost beyond measure. Solomon had great wisdom which all the world came to Israel to receive.

Good grief.

Don't you think that Christ will have even greater?

Don't you understand where Jesus is now and how Great it is?

You are a liar and therefore I am honest to say so.

You are confused again. What else is new?

See, you need to have the yawn emoji given to you for you. You are EVERYTHING you say I am.

Right Divider

Body part
Good grief.
So you really didn't know that? Figures.

Don't you understand where Jesus is now and how Great it is?
Christ's earthly kingdom will the greatest kingdom that the earth has ever known.

Luk 1:31-33 KJV And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Believe the truth for once.

God's Truth

So you really didn't know that? Figures.

Christ's earthly kingdom will the greatest kingdom that the earth has ever known.

Believe the truth for once.

Christ is on the GREATEST ever throne, above all thrones, now.

You don't know that?

When Jesus lives on the NEW EARTH, he hands the kingdom over to the Father. So since Jesus hands the kingdom over to the Father, how is it you say Jesus is going to be sitting on a throne on earth?

God's Truth

Christ is on the Greatest throne there can be. So then, you are claiming Jesus is going to make himself poor again when he comes to earht?

God's Truth

You said Jesus came before and no biggy he is coming again, like he did before?!!! When he came before---HE MADE HIMSELF NOTHING.

Jesus isn't coming like you say.

Right Divider

Body part
Christ is on the GREATEST ever throne, above all thrones, now.
The throne of His father David in on the earth.

You don't know that?
I understand that you are denying the clear teaching of scritpure.

When Jesus lives on the NEW EARTH, he hands the kingdom over to the Father.
That comes MUCH LATER.... after Jesus has reigned ON EARTH for over 1000 years.

So since Jesus hands the kingdom over to the Father, how is it you say Jesus is going to be sitting on a throne on earth?
:dizzy:

I simply believe the Bible; whereas you are putting a spin on the Bible in a vain attempt to make your fairy tale come true.... it won't.

Right Divider

Body part
You said Jesus came before and no biggy he is coming again, like he did before?!!! When he came before---HE MADE HIMSELF NOTHING.

Jesus isn't coming like you say.

I never said that EVERYTHING would be like His first coming... That is just you twisting things again... a form of LYING.

The "in like manner" is about ONE THING ONLY and it's about His descent from the clouds TO the MOUNT of OLIVES.