ECT What Mystery??

God's Truth

That is simply your assertion with no proof.

Spiritualizing Biblical terms is the same as changing the inherent definition of Biblical terms.

I don't miss what GOD has promised irrevocably.

The Jews during Christ's earthly ministry were not wrong about the Davidic Kingdom of Heaven according to prophecy. They were blind concerning Messiah's sufferings before the glory that would follow. They were hardhearted and unrepentant which kept them from receiving their promised Messiah. They were not wrong about the earthly kingdom which GOD had promised and which was stated to be 'at hand' by John the Baptist, the Lord and His disciples.

I give scriptures to what I say.

NOT of human descent:

John 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Not of this earthy world and earthy land:

Hebrews 11:16 Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

What don't you get that blood relations only matter until Jesus was born?

God promised Abraham that his seed would be the Savior.

Jesus' blood is the only blood that matters now.

DAN P

Abraham's promise...
David's prayer at the dedication...
Jonah...
Just go through Isaiah and search "the nations". Search what the Servant will do for the nations.

Then things get interesting: the raising of David's fallen tent is the mission to the nations, Amos 9, Acts 15, etc.

The NT mission is not out of nowhere; it is grounded in all of the above. The thing hidden was the role of law, and when Judaism found out that this mission was going to be completed by the Gospel (the spread of), THERE WAS HELL TO PAY.

Hi and most of my life , they talked about Gentiles , fulfilling Matt 28:19 and 2o !!

Go and preach and teach all NATIONS /ETHNOS !!

What does Matt 28:19 mean ??

Who are the NATIONS mean and who are they ??

dan p