ECT WHAT MARK 16:16 MEANS !!

DAN P

Baptism is a sign to others that you are a follower of God. I speak of no particular verse so much as the general idea of baptism. Water baptism is a sign to others. Baptism through blood is utter submission under God to the point of physical death. It can also be seen as the sacrifice of all sins of the flesh.

Peace

Hi and OPINIONS mean mothing without bibical proof !!

dan p

popsthebuilder

Hi and OPINIONS mean mothing without bibical proof !!

dan p
I humbly ask that you excuse my lack of book/chapter/verse correlation with what I say. I agree that all is to be tested through scripture. Unfortunately I haven't read the bible over and over in a specific manner that would allow me the knowledge to reference what you ask of me. All I can say is that if you read you will find it throughout. You can't pick verses though, or even singular chapters. People take things out of context a lot. This changes the meaning. I will try and post references, but if you can read scripture without bias then I have no doubt that you would begin to understand where I'm coming from.

DAN P

I humbly ask that you excuse my lack of book/chapter/verse correlation with what I say. I agree that all is to be tested through scripture. Unfortunately I haven't read the bible over and over in a specific manner that would allow me the knowledge to reference what you ask of me. All I can say is that if you read you will find it throughout. You can't pick verses though, or even singular chapters. People take things out of context a lot. This changes the meaning. I will try and post references, but if you can read scripture without bias then I have no doubt that you would begin to understand where I'm coming from.

Hi and I am BIAS to all scripture and always provide verse that state what the bible says as the bible in 2 Tim 3:16 and understand what the bible says it is used for !!

dan p

popsthebuilder

Hi and I am BIAS to all scripture and always provide verse that state what the bible says as the bible in 2 Tim 3:16 and understand what the bible says it is used for !!

dan p
I'm sorry, but that was hardly comprehensible. Bias is not a good thing especially when attempting to comprehend scripture.

Interplanner

He just means that he's attempting to pay attention to all of it, but in reality he doesn't do a very good job of that. See the issue about Acts 15:11 for one.