What leftist really think of blacks

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I lived in Southern California I was in E-Mail contact with a guy named Larry Elder. He was a black guy who was a radio host. The guy was extremely intelligent, well educated, witty, and in the know about almost everything. Listeners of his thought he was white over the years. He was and is an extremely bright guy as well as, a fantastic human being. He was a friend of actor Charlton Heston. Heston used to call into Larry's show.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's the Left's soft bigotry of low expectations. They expect nothing from minorities except pushbutton outrage, votes, and to stay on the plantation. The white kids' parents pay to have them programmed as the helpless coloreds' next generation of political overseers.

Unfortunately evil liberals such as Hillary Clinton EXPECT the black vote. The Blacks do tend to vote for Democrats. The ironic thing about that is, Old Abe Lincoln was a Republican.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have noticed over the years that College educated white young people are smart, however, they lack common sense. I know this from experience with a few of them. They also tend to be liberal and have been "Brainwashed" by the Institution of higher learning to have the "Liberal Mindset."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

musterion

Unfortunately evil liberals such as Hillary Clinton EXPECT the black vote. The Blacks do tend to vote for Democrats. The ironic thing about that is, Old Abe Lincoln was a Republican.

Democrats have ALWAYS been about "keeping the black man down," and still are. That's why they hate free thinking black men and women like Thomas Sowell, for example, and Bill Cosby when he spoke out about many blacks not keeping their end of the societal deal.

Now Dave Chappell will be the next to be targeted...just watch them destroy him.