What Jesus do you believe on ?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
How could Jesus be a threat? He was a poor man without a place to lay his head. What made him a threat? What were they concerned about?
He was a middle class man with followers; that would be enough to concern his enemies.
Again, he had the sense to be afraid of what? What was Pilate afraid of? What was he "the more afraid" of?
He feared YHWH more than the Jews who wanted to kill him. He charged him as a king of Jews.
"Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him. The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid; And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer. Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin. And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him:"

marke

You need to get it right friend, I never mentioned a thing about Jesus cannot do something !
Exactly. Jesus can and will save any and all who come to Him for forgiveness of sins and the gift of new life.
Yes, by pardoning sins.
Was Jesus wrong to pardon sins? Not at all, because Jesus is God.

Matthew 9:4-6

King James Version

4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?
5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?
6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Exactly. Jesus can and will save any and all who come to Him for forgiveness of sins and the gift of new life.

You believe what the Jewish liars said about him then! And he could do what you can't, because God is not with you.

Matthew 9:4-6​

King James Version​

4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?
5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?
6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You believe what the Jewish liars said about him then! And he could do what you can't, because God is not with you.

So you've told lame men to "rise up and walk" and they've done it?

God must not be with you then...

beloved57

Matthew 9:4-6​

King James Version​

Thats works salvation !

marke

The Jewish liars claimed He was not God but was of the devil, for which blasphemy they sealed their doom in hell.

John 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Can't be much harder than getting a teenage boy out of bed on Monday morning and off to school

The Jewish liars claimed He was not God but was of the devil, for which blasphemy they sealed their doom in hell.

John 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
The supposed "slandering" of God was that he claimed to be a son of God. Again, supposedly by representing God, they wanted the public at the time to believe, that Jesus slandered God by representing him in that way. You fail big time.

marke

The supposed "slandering" of God was that he claimed to be a son of God. Again, supposedly by representing God, they wanted the public at the time to believe, that Jesus slandered God by representing him in that way. You fail big time.
Wicked unbelievers claimed Jesus blasphemed God by pointing out His deity to them, but wicked unbelievers make themselves liars for denying Jesus is God.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Wicked unbelievers claimed Jesus blasphemed God by pointing out His deity to them, but wicked unbelievers make themselves liars for denying Jesus is God.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Sorry, but you only think I deny either.

What did Jesus say and do that caused him to have enemies?
What didn't he do?
He didn't blaspheme did he?
He didn't hurt anybody.
He didn't lie about his Deity.

Don't you know what Jesus said and did that caused him to have enemies?

Here is a hint:
"Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

"Jesus answered them,...
I and my Father are one.
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him."

"Jesus answered them,...
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,"

There is a pattern here. It was after he said something that they tried to get him; what did the jews believe that Jesus was saying that caused them to go after him?????????????

marke

He didn't hurt anybody.

Here is a hint:
"Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

"Jesus answered them,...
I and my Father are one.

"Jesus answered them,...
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,"

There is a pattern here. It was after he said something that they tried to get him; what did the jews believe that Jesus was saying that caused them to go after him?????????????
The Jews tried to kill Jesus because they perceived that He put Himself on the same level as God and, in their blindness and ignorance, they considered that to be blasphemy.
John 10:33
The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
He didn't hurt anybody.

Here is a hint:
Before Abraham was becoming overjoyed, I am "the light of the world." It is unfortunate that English has difficulty doing this passage justice.
Then took they up stones to cast at him
"Jesus answered them,...
I and my Father are one.
He and his father agree.
"Jesus answered them,...
Another way of saying he and his father agree.
Therefore they sought again to take him:
There is a pattern here. It was after he said something

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
The Jews tried to kill Jesus because they perceived that He put Himself on the same level as God and, in their blindness and ignorance, they considered that to be blasphemy.
John 10:33
The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
"we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God." This was a flat out lie.