What is?

MennoSota

The scriptures time and time again state that Elohim is faithful (trustworthy) and yet you deny Him this attribute. To be able to gave something as a gift the provder must first possess the gift. "By grace are ye saved through trust. This not of yourseleves it is a gift from Elohim".

Faithful. full=? and yet you suggest He is empty of trust.

There is a difference between being faithful and having faith.
Being faithful means you can be counted on. God can be counted on to do what he promises he will do.
God did not need to have faith in himself. He already knows that he can do anything he wills. There is no thing in which God needs to place trust. Therefore he does not need faith in himself. He is...I AM.

Truster

There is a difference between being faithful and having faith.
Being faithful means you can be counted on. God can be counted on to do what he promises he will do.
God did not need to have faith in himself. He already knows that he can do anything he wills. There is no thing in which God needs to place trust. Therefore he does not need faith in himself. He is...I AM.

The Eternal Almighty can't be called trustworthy of faithful if He doesn't exercise trust. He cannot gift trust if He is void of trust. He is almighty because in Him is all might. He is wise because in Him all wisdom exists.
He is powerful because He is full of power.

MennoSota

The Eternal Almighty can't be called trustworthy of faithful if He doesn't exercise trust. He cannot gift trust if He is void of trust. He is almighty because in Him is all might. He is wise because in Him all wisdom exists.
He is powerful because He is full of power.

Your argument is silly. Must God be a tree if he created a tree? Must God be a skunk if he created a skunk?
God does not have to have faith in order to create faith in his creatures.. God does not need to have trust in order to create trustfulness in his creatures.

Truster

Your argument is silly. Must God be a tree if he created a tree? Must God be a skunk if he created a skunk?
God does not have to have faith in order to create faith in his creatures.. God does not need to have trust in order to create trustfulness in his creatures.

I'm putting you on ignore as your posturing is becoming blasphemous.

MennoSota

I'm putting you on ignore as your posturing is becoming blasphemous.
I do not blaspheme God. I show you how you are wrong and treating God as though He were a created being rather than the Omnipotent Creator.
You assertions are silly.
That being said, I am thankful you are ignoring me.