what is your visceral reaction re Trump?

republicanchick

So far, there isn't a single candidate on whom I would waste my vote. Fortunately, we have a few months to go yet. We'll see what transpires in the meantime.

what a disappointment... :sigh:

I foolishly (as it turns out) thought that.. since you are smart enough to study Catholicism... and smart enough to convert once you see the truth of it..

you would be smart enough to

endorse Ted Cruz...

or Walker

++

Cruciform

what a disappointment... :sigh: I foolishly (as it turns out) thought that.. since you are smart enough to study Catholicism... and smart enough to convert once you see the truth of it.. you would be smart enough to endorse Ted Cruz...or Walker.
Since it's inherently irrational, I'll ignore your insult, and simply say "No thank you."

republicanchick

Since it's inherently irrational, I'll ignore your insult, and simply say "No thank you."

I am disappointed once again. There is absolutely nothing irrational about my post... maybe it was a little facetious, but not much...

irrational?

nope.. I have read up on the candidates... Ted Cruz was the only Senator to filibuster Obama"care" (so called)

as we all can see, he didn't do it to be popular..

republicanchick

Yes. Personal insults are inherently irrational, since they neither prove your opinion nor disprove mine.

oh, now I insulted someone

that's odd... I had no intention of insulting anyone, didn't think I was...

hmmmm...

well... guess you know me

better than I know myself

ok

_

Cruciform

oh, now I insulted someone that's odd... I had no intention of insulting anyone, didn't think I was...hmmmm...well... guess you know me better than I know myself.
No need, since we have your own posted statements, like those in Post #24 above:
"I foolishly (as it turns out) thought that.. since you are smart enough to study Catholicism... and smart enough to convert once you see the truth of it.. you would be smart enough to endorse Ted Cruz..."​

Basically, your statement is that I am not "smart enough" to agree with your political preference, a claim which I find as insulting as it is irrational.

republicanchick

No need, since we have your own posted statements, like those in Post #24 above:
"I foolishly (as it turns out) thought that.. since you are smart enough to study Catholicism... and smart enough to convert once you see the truth of it.. you would be smart enough to endorse Ted Cruz..."​

Basically, your statement is that I am not "smart enough" to agree with your political preference, a claim which I find as insulting as it is irrational.

Oh... Ok... I can see where that would come across as being insulting

however, you forget one thing.

reading comprehension deficit, I guess...

I used the word FACETIOUS

true, there was SOME truth in that jest.... but... still...

Word of the Day, Folks

Facetious

++

republicanchick

Campaign slogan? :cool:

Speaking of which...what's his views regarding abortion?

Don't know much about him other than his media created persona, which rather lends itself to reality TV than reality Oval Office.

Trump?

I say he is pro-death

he claims to be pro life

yet not long ago he was for partial birth abortion

Anyone who can condone THAT... regardless of party affiliation...

is a barbarian

not fit to be president

____