ECT What is your view of MAD and MADists? (Strictly for people who are not mad)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do have scriptures, and you learned your accusations from Satan, the accuser. How did you learn to think the worst of others before you had evidence? How did you learn to falsely accuse someone?

So you believe that my asking you where you learnt that men may repent in the afterlife if they have not repented in this life, is an accusation, and the thinking of the worst of you.

Tell me.

Will Hitler be raised from the dead in order that he might repent in the millennium?

LA

Danoh

So you believe that my asking you where you learnt that men may repent in the afterlife if they have not repented in this life, is an accusation, and the thinking of the worst of you.

Tell me.

Will Hitler be raised from the dead in order that he might repent in the millennium?

LA

Yep, alongside Mel Brooks and Groucho Marx - so they can give him a devil of a hard time :rotfl:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The demonic punk, on orders from his daddy the devil, asserts "Answering questions about the law, is not teaching the law."

So then you would agree that Jesus taught that there is nothing from without the body that can defile a man.

Against what yer fellow Dispy Sherman has asserted.

Cool, bro.

There may be hope for you to wise up yet.

God's Truth

Tell me.

LA

You do not even know what you do wrong.