What is "this book of the law"?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jacob I can see your still trying to deceive people with the old testament. When it is obsolete, and none of the laws are for Christians, because Jesus changed the law. He changed the commandments. Your pushing has beens.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

did you tell them that if they join in the old testament beliefs they will fall from grace. And be subject to the whole entire old testament.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob I can see your still trying to deceive people with the old testament. When it is obsolete, and none of the laws are for Christians, because Jesus changed the law. He changed the commandments. Your pushing has beens.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

did you tell them that if they join in the old testament beliefs they will fall from grace. And be subject to the whole entire old testament.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

I do not know what you are asking me. Did I tell who what?

There has been a change of the law. However, the Law, God's Law, the Law of Moses, the Mosaic law, Torah law, has not changed.

There is a new covenant now. It is has been was for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It came in Yeshua HaMashiach. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. Read 1 Corinthians 11:25. See Jeremiah 31.

Shalom.

Jacob