ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We will not meet the Lord in the clouds?

Yes we will.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18 King James Version (KJV)

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

john w

Hall of Fame
Keep reading:

(Ezk 37:22 KJV) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

STP claims the two houses of Israel were no longer divided in the first century.

Yet, STP is speechless when asked to tell us who the one king to both houses was in the first century.

As usual, Darby's teachings fall apart like a house of cards.

Caught-in another lie-the issue was "when fulfilled," you punk, and you say that it was fulfilled at the cross.

john w

Hall of Fame
The law was part of the OC.

The law was nailed to the cross.

The OC didn't come to a complete end until 70AD.

Catch the deception-again? The punk just lied-again. He said the law continued until 70 AD, as it was part of the OC, and yet the law was nailed to the cross.

I caught him in this lie before, and he "splained it away."

You habitual liar.

"Why was the law observed after the cross? "-John W

"God waited one generation until the NC was fully in place."-Tettie

=he agrees that the law continued, and yet he says...

The law was nailed to the cross.

Watch him condescedingly try to splain it away again....watch....

You lie more than you cry.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gospel of the Kingdom of God.

"Then why don't you believe in more than one gospel as the scriptures teach?"-BR

"It's the same gospel preached to two very different groups of people."-Tettie's response

"what gospel was Judas told to preach?"-John W

"The Gospel of the Kingdom of God."-Preterist deceiver Tet.

Did Judas preach the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, punk?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Caught-in another lie-the issue was "when fulfilled," you punk, and you say that it was fulfilled at the cross.

Nope, it's STP that is caught.

STP claims the two houses (Israel & Judah) were all Jews in the first century. STP claims there was no distinction between the two houses.

Christ Jesus joined the two sticks (Judah & Israel) together when He made the NC with His shed blood on the cross.

You Darby followers are a mess. Half of you claim the two houses haven't been joined together yet, and the other half of you claim they were joined together before Jesus was born.

Like I said, you can't defend a lie, and Dispensationalism is a lie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Philip did.

Act 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

I said "get's", meaning in the future.

And, Phillip wasn't raptured, he was transported from one place to another place on planet earth.

How come Phillip was able to be transported from one place to another place, but when Jesus did it during the 40 days, you guys claim it was because He had a different kind of body?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Certainly!

Paul said to comfort one another with those words!

I'm the one who believes that when I die, I will meet the Lord in the clouds in an instant.

Dispensationalism teaches "soul sleep". Apparently when Dispies die, they believe their souls "sleep" until the alleged rapture takes place.

Like I said, you can't defend a lie, and Darby's teachings are nothing but a big lie.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I said "get's", meaning in the future.

Believers will.

And, Phillip wasn't raptured, he was transported from one place to another place on planet earth.

Yes, he was. He was snatched, caught up, caught away, raptured, harpazo, same as IThess 4 for the church. The difference was that Philip wasn't resurrected/changed as the believers will be in the future catching away/rapture/ harpazo.

How come Phillip was able to be transported from one place to another place, but when Jesus did it during the 40 days, you guys claim it was because He had a different kind of body?

It's all accomplished by the LORD.

What? You don't believe?

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, when we die.
1Th 4:16-18 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Not everyone Tet.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1Th 4:16-18 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Not everyone Tet.

Please note that Paul said "we which are alive AND REMAIN"

Paul wasn't redundant.

However, you are confused.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet would have us to believe that 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 means the opposite of what it says. :chuckle:

It means exactly what it says.

You Darby followers have turned it into something it does not mean.

Not one Christian EVER taught a secret rapture before John Nelson Darby invented it in 1830.

Only followers of John Nelson Darby believe in a secret rapture.