ECT What is Preterism

God's Truth

GT; behavioral science has long since established as fact that by their very makeup (genetics), men and women cannot but use words differently.

I am always talking about what the recurrent patterns of a person's words point back to.

I have been talking about behavioral science.

Words, even in writing, are verbal behavior; every bit as much as other forms of behavior.

In fact, thanks to that science; once when I was negotiating with someone about something; I was able to determine accurately when they were lying through their teeth :chuckle:

Through certain, recurrent patterns, I first isolated while talking to them, and then watched for when; our negotiations began.

It appears "psychic" but is nothing more than watching for and then noting "the things that differ."

Watch this clip...ask yourself as you watch it - 'what kind of skills would I have to look into getting better at, in order to be able to read someone like that?'

In other words, trace back thru his recurrent patterns, what they point back to about what skills and or principles he appears to be relying on.

The following video clip is from a tv show based on an actual unit of agents within the FBI - the cases cited are real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DtEq2LjyAI&app=desktop

Wisdom that is from God is given to those who obey God.

Think about why it is that many are called but few are chosen.

God's Truth

So sinful to watch worldly TV. If she wants to keep up her holy and obedient shtick, that would be her reply.

I will say this, there is nothing I would rather do in this life than talk about God's Truth. Man how I love talking about God. His Spirit is alive inside me and to speak his words and live through his Spirit is to feel like nothing else.

Danoh

I will say this, there is nothing I would rather do in this life than talk about God's Truth. Man how I love talking about God. His Spirit is alive inside me and to speak his words and live through his Spirit is to feel like nothing else.

See; she does watch tv :chuckle:

And why not?

It's not all garbage.

Good for you, GT.

Now switch from "Ol Landmark" to Jordan's "Forgotten Truths" :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ecclesiastes 2:11 KJV
(11) Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.

God's Truth

Ecclesiastes 2:11 KJV
(11) Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.

The truth is that if you work as if working for the Lord, then whatever you do is worth it.

God's Truth

That is one way of denying that you do watch SOME television here and there :chuckle:

Do you want me to say you are not a sinner and that conviction you are feeling is not real because you watch anything and do not like that convicted feeling?

Do you want me to say some television is okay?

Danoh

How is it they did not have the Lord with them in their heart?

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,

He is addressing the issue of what the Believer's motivation is to be as a focus when going about one's day - as working for the Lord.

Grace Motivation - doing things as unto the Lord out of gratitude for His great love wherewith He loved us - that He sent His Son to die for us.

Danoh

Do you want me to say you are not a sinner and that conviction you are feeling is not real because you watch anything and do not like that convicted feeling?

Do you want me to say some television is okay?

Nope. I have no problem with watching tv.

I posted that link, duh-uh.

And you know you watch tv :chuckle:

Lol - fess up, GT; what are some of your favorite tv shows...

God's Truth

He is addressing the issue of what the Believer's motivation is to be as a focus when going about one's day - as working for the Lord.

Grace Motivation - doing things as unto the Lord out of gratitude for His great love wherewith He loved us - that He sent His Son to die for us.

You have not disproved me wrong in any way.

All you do is rely on what the devil has left you, and that is insults, humiliation, and lies.

God's Truth

Nope. I have no problem with watching tv.

I posted that link, duh-uh.

And you know you watch tv :chuckle:

Lol - fess up, GT; what are some of your favorite tv shows...

Even if you read the scriptures about mockers and fools, it would not do you any good. Tell me why? LOL

God's Truth

That is not what he is saying. Would you like to know?

Danoh

Why answer a fool according to his folly? Why not answer a fool according to his folly? Hahahahahahhahaha

Oh how I love the Word of God.

You're no fun - and after all that Carol Burnett you watch :chuckle:

I know, it's spooky my powers; right, lol