What is holding us back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

Your false accusations are the same thing as lying.
I don't believe I've made any. So: you're lying.
You keeps saying that without providing any support.... just like your lack of support for your "spirit powers".
I don't have any 'spirit powers.' The Holy Spirit, Who lives in me is All-Powerful, He does the work.
Peter and the eleven healed everyone.... do you?
I don't do the healing. God is The Only Healer. I think you need to change your focus. You're looking to men to do that which only God can do. God hasn't removed any of His Promises, even though you've bought into the lies of men who believe that He has. God doesn't backpedal. He's bringing us higher. Higher than you've imagined. Thinking you've escaped the command to receive The Holy Ghost by rejecting Him and finding false 'loopholes' in Scripture to back up an ostrich-like Christianity isn't going to be rewarded. It's tantamount to treason.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't believe I've made any. So: you're lying.I don't have any 'spirit powers.' The Holy Spirit, Who lives in me is All-Powerful, He does the work.I don't do the healing. God is The Only Healer. I think you need to change your focus. You're looking to men to do that which only God can do. God hasn't removed any of His Promises, even though you've bought into the lies of men who believe that He has. God doesn't backpedal. He's bringing us higher. Higher than you've imagined. Thinking you've escaped the command to receive The Holy Ghost by rejecting Him and finding false 'loopholes' in Scripture to back up an ostrich-like Christianity isn't going to be rewarded. It's tantamount to treason.
You're all over the road.

I fully understand WHO is the author of miracles. I also understand that you are claiming many things that you are unwilling to document. You can continue to play your game as if it's real, but you're just full of hot air.

Once again, your failure to rightly divide the Word of truth has you believing many falsehoods.

And AGAIN... Peter and the eleven healed everyone.... do you?

Aimiel

You're all over the road.
I can't keep it in my own lane, since I'm instructed to preach The Gospel to every creature; I have to go to where they are.
I fully understand WHO is the author of miracles.
If you knew Him, you'd recognize His brethren.
I also understand that you are claiming many things that you are unwilling to document.
Sorry, I don't do parlour tricks.
You can continue to play your game as if it's real, but you're just full of hot air.
Oooh, take me to the burn unit.
Once again, your failure to rightly divide the Word of truth has you believing many falsehoods.
Such as... ?

clefty

Proving you reject the Power of the Holy Spirit.
reject? The Holy Spirit brought me comfort that I as goyim was always welcome to worship Yah...even when the church His people was in the wilderness...ONE LAW for jew and goyim...

If you think for one minute that Paul wrote his letters to a select few people who were alive during his day, then you might as well throw that big Book right out in the yard.
I don’t think that...

You and yours claim only certain parts of scripture are for you...as if Exodus 20:10 did not apply to you...

Yours rapture yourselves from most of the Word...add to it believe lies disobey then make coverings of leaves for yourselves and expect Him to not notice your clever coverings of works for righteousness you did...

Right Divider

Body part
I can't keep it in my own lane, since I'm instructed to preach The Gospel to every creature;
Please show us where YOU were given this instruction.

Also, explain exactly what this gospel is.

I have to go to where they are.If you knew Him, you'd recognize His brethren.
Oh great.... Now the "hey I'm one and you're not" scam.

Sorry, I don't do parlour tricks.
Proving yourself is not a parlor trick. I guess that you will just go on making your unproven claims.

Oooh, take me to the burn unit.
Why aren't you there now?

Such as... ?
That Acts 2 is not the norm in this dispensation.

Aimiel

Please show us where YOU were given this instruction.
It's in The Holy Bible. You should read one sometime.
Also, explain exactly what this gospel is.
Deliverance to the captive. Sight to the blind. Riches to the poor. Grace, for all who believe. Eternal life.
Oh great.... Now the "hey I'm one and you're not" scam.
If you don't believe The Gospel, you're liable to swallow anything.
Proving yourself is not a parlor trick. I guess that you will just go on making your unproven claims.
I don't need to prove myself to someone who wants to defy God.
That Acts 2 is not the norm in this dispensation.
I don't see any 'dispensation' stated, implied or even inferred in Scripture.

Right Divider

Body part
It's in The Holy Bible. You should read one sometime.
So I guess that you're building an ark as well.

Deliverance to the captive. Sight to the blind. Riches to the poor.
If your Bible had an Old Testament (assuming you'd read that), then you would have some idea of the CONTEXT of those things.

Grace, for all who believe. Eternal life.If you don't believe The Gospel, you're liable to swallow anything.I don't need to prove myself to someone who wants to defy God.I don't see any 'dispensation' stated, implied or even inferred in Scripture.
Now you make false accusations. So typical.

Right Divider

Body part
Eph 3:1-2 KJV For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, (2) If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Get a Bible and read all about it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It's in The Holy Bible.

That's not showing us where YOU were given such instruction.

You should read one sometime.

:AMR:

Deliverance to the captive.

Captive in what way?

Sight to the blind.

When was the last time you saw someone who was blind made able to see without technology being used?

Riches to the poor.

No idea where you got this idea from, because it's definitely not something God would agree with:

For the poor will never cease from the land; therefore I command you, saying, ‘You shall open your hand wide to your brother, to your poor and your needy, in your land.’ - Deuteronomy 15:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy15:11&version=NKJV

For you have the poor with you always, but Me you do not have always. - Matthew 26:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew26:11&version=NKJV

For the poor you have with you always, but Me you do not have always.” - John 12:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John12:8&version=NKJV

Grace, for all who believe. Eternal life.

These are the only two sentences you got correct.

If you don't believe The Gospel, you're liable to swallow anything.

You seem to have swallowed plenty of cliches...

I don't need to prove myself to someone who wants to defy God.

No, but you should be ready to give an answer, especially if they're you're fellow believers.

When was the last time you read Galatians?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't see

Because you're not looking.

You're not looking because you read scripture according to your own paradigm.

Do you know what a paradigm is? If so, you probably know what a paradigm shift is too, right?

Aimiel

Eph 3:1-2 KJV For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, (2) If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Get a Bible and read all about it.
I've read it, but still don't buy the dispensation heresy. :nono:

Aimiel

I believe that Scripture gives me a reason to believe, if you don't: that's not my fault.
Captive in what way?
Chains. Prison. Demonic possession. Whatever captivity might refrain someone in any way.
No idea where you got this idea from, because it's definitely not something God would agree with:

For the poor will never cease from the land; therefore I command you, saying, ‘You shall open your hand wide to your brother, to your poor and your needy, in your land.’ - Deuteronomy 15:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy15:11&version=NKJV
Let the poor say, "I am rich."

Right Divider

Body part
You're so wrong and stubborn (along with illogical).

You make false accusations against those that claim faith in Christ by the gospel of the grace of God.

It's downright shameful.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Again, when was the last time you read the Bible cover to cover?

I believe that Scripture gives me a reason to believe, if you don't: that's not my fault.

SLOWER:

Chains. Prison. Demonic possession. Whatever captivity might refrain someone in any way.

Could you provide an example of someone being freed from the above from within your lifetime?

Let the poor say, "I am rich."

That's not in the Bible.

And you were saying something about knowing what the Bible says?

That's presumptuous.

And?

No, I don't.

Yeah you do. EVERYONE DOES.

Even I do.

I also have pretty good insight into your agenda.

That's debateable.

Then allow me to give you an example:

A man gets on a bus, which is almost completely full, but another man stands up and gives him his seat.

Was that a good thing to do?

Aimiel

You make false accusations against those that claim faith in Christ by the gospel of the grace of God.

It's downright shameful.

It's downright shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.