What is God's first creation?

keypurr

The BIBLE, on the other hand, says that the WORD WAS GOD.

To prove you wrong is easy;

Bishops Bible
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the begynnyng with God.
Joh 1:3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made.
Joh 1:4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

eneva Bible
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God.
Joh 1:3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made.

IT is a SPIRIT, not a man named Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
To prove you wrong is easy;

Bishops Bible

eneva Bible

IT is a SPIRIT, not a man named Jesus.
You are as dumb as ever.

Right Divider

Body part
You have a hard time discussing with some one who has a higher understanding of scripture RD.

How are you ever going to learn?
Your "higher understanding" is FALSE. How are you ever going to learn?

You can't even use proper ENGLISH and YET you claim to want to teach us from Aramaic, Greek, Hebrew and ENGLISH.

You've been duped into thinking that you've "found the truth", when you've actually found a LIE.

keypurr

Your "higher understanding" is FALSE. How are you ever going to learn?

You can't even use proper ENGLISH and YET you claim to want to teach us from Aramaic, Greek, Hebrew and ENGLISH.

You've been duped into thinking that you've "found the truth", when you've actually found a LIE.

English is not my favorite subject but it is the only one I say I know. did you notice my spelling is lousy also? But I do have a deeper than most in understanding of some things in scripture.
I am new to some words in Aramaic but I confess I don not know as much as I like. However I make up for my faults with my ability to reason things out, like scripture. When I quote from my AENT it is their scholars that I am sharing. I have been taught much from them.

You on the other hand appear to have limited knowledge and tend to follow the leader rather than have your own opinion. I

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
YHWH created the logos.

Scripture says without him nothing was made that was made. (John 1:3)

Scripture also says: "For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things..." (Romans 11:36)

So who is right, John or Paul?

Right Divider

Body part
English is not my favorite subject but it is the only one I say I know. did you notice my spelling is lousy also? But I do have a deeper than most in understanding of some things in scripture.
I am new to some words in Aramaic but I confess I don not know as much as I like. However I make up for my faults with my ability to reason things out, like scripture. When I quote from my AENT it is their scholars that I am sharing. I have been taught much from them.

You on the other hand appear to have limited knowledge and tend to follow the leader rather than have your own opinion. I
Always patting yourself on the back.

You're puffed up with your supposed wisdom, which is not wisdom at all.

You reject the plain teaching of the Bible and prefer your cultist anti-Christ doctrines.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Peter's confession: "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God" (Mt16:16KJV) is an encapsulation of the Trinity. Peter confesses that the Lord Jesus is God, and the particular way in which He is God, is that He is 'the Son of the Living God,' and in no other way, which leaves only the Trinity as an option. And that's what the Church (today's 'Catholic Church') has ALWAYS taught and believed. Christ then told Peter, "thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church" (Mt16:18KJV), which means that He would build His Church upon both the man Peter, and upon Peter's confession, which was that God is the Trinity.

Actually, if you read the Greek of Matthew 16:18, Jesus makes a distinction.

Peter's name in Greek (Petros) is the diminutive form of the greek word for rock. In other words, "Peter" means "little rock."

Jesus says, "You are 'PETROS' [little rock], and upon this 'PETRA' [rock] I will build my church."

Jesus isn't talking about Peter. He's talking about THE ROCK, Himself.

keypurr

Scripture says without him nothing was made that was made. (John 1:3)

Scripture also says: "For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things..." (Romans 11:36)

So who is right, John or Paul?

The Spirit Son is the logos, the word. YHWH created all THROUGH his spirit son. They are both right. God is the creator, the son is the agent, tool he used to do it.

keypurr

Always patting yourself on the back.

You're puffed up with your supposed wisdom, which is not wisdom at all.

You reject the plain teaching of the Bible and prefer your cultist anti-Christ doctrines.

Since your do not understand the scriptures I can see why you think that.

SonOfCaleb

Actually, if you read the Greek of Matthew 16:18, Jesus makes a distinction.

Peter's name in Greek (Petros) is the diminutive form of the greek word for rock. In other words, "Peter" means "little rock."

Jesus says, "You are 'PETROS' [little rock], and upon this 'PETRA' [rock] I will build my church."

Jesus isn't talking about Peter. He's talking about THE ROCK, Himself.

Excellent!

Although Petros or Peter actually means "A piece of rock". But semantics, you are absolutely correct that Jesus was referring to himself Petra, as the rock mass that he would build the Christian Congregation on.

Truster

Excellent!

Although Petros or Peter actually means "A piece of rock". But semantics, you are absolutely correct that Jesus was referring to himself Petra, as the rock mass that he would build the Christian Congregation on.

Messiah is talking to Peter about Peter. Verses 17 and 19 make the meaning of 18 clear.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Messiah is talking to Peter about Peter. Verses 17 and 19 make the meaning of 18 clear.
That which is asserted without evidence can be rejected without evidence.

I just provided strong evidence that Peter is not the rock which the church is built on.

And you come back with saying these surrounding verses say Peter is the rock. Please explain how Peter (who is only human), not Jesus (who is both Man and eternally God), is the rock the church was built on, and then explain why Jesus would not be a better alternative.