What is God's first creation?

eleos

Job 38:4,7

4“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7while the morning stars sang together
and all the angelsa shouted for joy?

eleos

I don't think OP was interested in anything but trying to force a non-trin idea down people's throats, despite the genuine interest people might show in a discussion.

How long before God made the Earth do you reckon He might have made the angels?

I say it was the same day. :D

Job 38:4,7

4“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?

Angels existed before creation of our earth.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Angels existed before creation of our earth.

The question was: How long before God made the Earth do you reckon He might have made the angels?

I say it was probably the same day.

popsthebuilder

It is you changing the subject, you said Jesus said he was God all I did was ask you where.
You were unable to provide a verse.

Your understanding of who Jesus Christ really is.

He is the son of YHWH. That does not make him God. He told you in no uncertain terms that his Father is the ONLY TRUE GOD, yet you would rather listen to the church. The church will not save you friend.
Sir;

How is the son of any not of their father?

Is a son not heir of all his father has?

Is a son not equal to their father in potency?

If one believes Christ to be the son of GOD then they pretty much believe Christ is GOD right?

Just talking friend....

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

keypurr

Sir;

How is the son of any not of their father?

Is a son not heir of all his father has?

Is a son not equal to their father in potency?

If one believes Christ to be the son of GOD then they pretty much believe Christ is GOD right?

Just talking friend....

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Call me Bob.

The word "God" is the title of a position, like President, Senator. God is the title of the MOST HIGH. The creator of all things. YHWH is the true name for God.

Example: The Son of the President is NOT the President. He is the Son of the President.

God was alone until he created his exact image. The fact that God created ALL through that image proves that point. God is a spirit so his exact image is also a spirit. This image is called his Son who was given the power of his God. The Father was pleased that this Son contained his fullness. This is why I think God had a spirit son at the creation.

Now Jesus was born as a MAN. Scripture tells us that God prepared a body for his spirit Son in Heb 10:5. that spirit Son is the logos that came with the dove t his anointing with the power of the true Son.

The true spirit Son was SENT to dwell the son that was born. He took the form of man to bring us teach us of his God. He became one with the flesh and suffered as a man. Jesus is the Lamb of God. The spirit of the true Son was in him. Jesus became the Christ of God, not God himself.

In Phill 2 you can read that it was what was IN Jesus that became flesh and served as a man.

Pops do not ever give up seeking for the little things that prove big thing. The true Son is a creation, the firstborn of all creatures that YHWH used to create everything in Heaven and Earth.

Peace friend

keypurr

I've studied God's Word and can, therefore, identify a heretic like yourself.

YOU'RE unable to even learn English.

I can read this:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Can you?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I can read this:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Can you?
And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. - John 17:3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:3&version=NKJV

The Father is God.

----

And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” - John 20:28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John20:28&version=NKJV

Jesus is God

----

But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself?While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.” - Acts 5:3-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts5:3-4&version=NKJV

The Holy Spirit is God.

THREE witnesses speaking about THREE DIFFERENT PERSONS being THE ONE GOD.

"By two or three witnesses a matter is established."

marhig

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. - John 17:3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:3&version=NKJV

The Father is God.

----

And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” - John 20:28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John20:28&version=NKJV

Jesus is God

----

But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself?While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.” - Acts 5:3-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts5:3-4&version=NKJV

The Holy Spirit is God.

No JR, it's Jesus himself that is saying that the father is the only true God in John l7.3 and he's saying that God sent him. Jesus also says that the father is his God, whilst he is in the flesh and once he has ascended back to the father. Jesus was also exalted and he was set at the right hand of God, why would he need to be exalted if he is God? And all in heaven ARE MADE subject to Christ by his God.

1 Peter 3

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Philippians 2

Wherefore GOD also hath highly EXALTED HIM, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

God gave Jesus revelation, if Jesus is God then God wouldn't need to give him revelation. Jesus lived by the will of God, and he did what please the father because the father is his God. He only spoke what the father gave him to speak, and he said that the father is greater than he. And the apostles say that the father is the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, so the father is the God of Christ Jesus, this includes Paul saying this too, and you can see this in Ephesians 1 and other places.

Thomas saw God in Christ Jesus, that's totally different to Jesus being God. It says in the Bible that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not that Christ is God! Thomas doubted that Jesus had risen, but those who know God know the power of the resurrection and they know that Jesus has risen and they know that this is done by God, it is God who raised Christ from the dead and it is God who raises us too.

Romans 8.11

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 Corinthians 6

And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2 Corinthians 4

Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

And the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit is a messenger. Jesus says, that the father will send the comforter and the father sent Christ. The father is the one that sends because he is the Almighty God.

Ephesians 4

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all

1 Corinthians 8

and that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Timothy 2

“For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.”

1 Corinthians 11

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God”

And God made Jesus Lord and Christ

Acts 2

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

So if God made Jesus both Lord and Christ, then he is also the God of Jesus too.

And again, the Lord Jesus himself says this, when he says that the father is the only true God and I believe him!

I can get you more verses if needed that clearly show us that it is the father who is God, and that he is also the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

keypurr

The Father is God.

----

Jesus is God

----

The Holy Spirit is God.

DID YOU OVERLOOK THE WORDS of JESUS THAT SAY THAT SAY THE FATHER IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD?

keypurr

No JR, it's Jesus himself that is saying that the father is the only true God in John l7.3 and he's saying that God sent him. Jesus also says that the father is his God, whilst he is in the flesh and once he has ascended back to the father. Jesus was also exalted and he was set at the right hand of God, why would he need to be exalted if he is God? And all in heaven ARE MADE subject to Christ by his God.

1 Peter 3

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Philippians 2

Wherefore GOD also hath highly EXALTED HIM, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

God gave Jesus revelation, if Jesus is God then God wouldn't need to give him revelation. Jesus lived by the will of God, and he did what please the father because the father is his God. He only spoke what the father gave him to speak, and he said that the father is greater than he. And the apostles say that the father is the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, so the father is the God of Christ Jesus, this includes Paul saying this too, and you can see this in Ephesians 1 and other places.

Thomas saw God in Christ Jesus, that's totally different to Jesus being God. It says in the Bible that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not that Christ is God! Thomas doubted that Jesus had risen, but those who know God know the power of the resurrection and they know that Jesus has risen and they know that this is done by God, it is God who raised Christ from the dead and it is God who raises us too.

Romans 8.11

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 Corinthians 6

And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2 Corinthians 4

Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

And the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit is a messenger. Jesus says, that the father will send the comforter and the father sent Christ. The father is the one that sends because he is the Almighty God.

Ephesians 4

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all

1 Corinthians 8

and that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Timothy 2

“For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.”

1 Corinthians 11

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God”

And God made Jesus Lord and Christ

Acts 2

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

So if God made Jesus both Lord and Christ, then he is also the God of Jesus too.

And again, the Lord Jesus himself says this, when he says that the father is the only true God and I believe him!

I can get you more verses if needed that clearly show us that it is the father who is God, and that he is also the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

They refuse to listen to the Master. God bless you.

Right Divider

Body part
DID YOU OVERLOOK THE WORDS of JESUS THAT SAY THAT SAY THE FATHER IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD?
So if your "interpretation" is correct, why did Christ not correct Thomas?

If your "interpretation" is correct (and it's NOT), then Thomas was committing blaspheme and Jesus just said nothing.

Last edited: