What is Christ's Love!!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Actually loving Jesus is in knowing Jesus in His Spirit. These is no difference in knowing Jesus and loving Jesus. It is the same homogeneous thing. Knowing and loving Jesus is literally the same thing. These cannot surface and flow independent of each other.

Jesus through His Spirit enables all our authentic wishes (the ones of our individual hearts or spirits) to be fulfilled or expressed (even the carnal/physical ones), with perfection and harmony, not only, without our accruing sin but also with glorification from God. Indeed Jesus so love us (i.e. those who are led by His Spirit). From knowing this Truth, directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus through one's one's own heart, one naturally and spontaneously loves Jesus unlimited and to death. This is why God created and sustains Jesus and the Spirit of Jesus. So we naturally and spontaneously also love God to death, as well. For God too, loves us (i.e. those who obey His will unconditionally) unlimited.

Jesus' commandment for those whose hearts are no longer waxed gross is:

Be led into all your works, unconditionally, in real time, all the time, by precisely what My Spirit has in mind for you to pray for, say and do as discerned within your own heart or spirit, in real time, all the time, even if you have to transgress the Ten Commandments. This is God's will for those whose hearts are not waxed gross. Jesus sent these follower to Paul

Jesus' commandment for those whose hearts are still waxed gross is:

Esteem the Ten Commandments. You are under them and you must uphold all of them to the letter for your righteousness. This is God's will for those whose hearts are waxed gross. Jesus sent these followers to Peter/Satan for correction and management, until their hearts ceases to be waxed gross. (re. 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 and Timothy: 1 verse: 20).

Intellectual management for those who are spiritually dead (i.e. those whose hearts are waxed gross) . . . i.e. under the Gospel of circumcision (Peter's commission, i.e. with the law).

Spiritual management for those who are spiritually alive (i.e. those whose hearts are no longer waxed gross) . . . . i.e. under the gospel of un-circumcision (Paul's commission, i.e. with God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress law).​

You are a lip server, so your word is meaningless, dude.

Gurucam

You are a lip server, so your word is meaningless, dude.

Is Peter your leader? Is a descendant of Peter your leader? Peter was identified to be Satan, by the Lord Jesus. Satan describes an intellectual, i.e. one who discerns only physically delivered communication and not any spirit or intuitive communication, like directly from the Spirit within one's own heart or spirit.

You can gauge your standing from the following:

Peter, who (according to Jesus) is Satan, is gravely misrepresented, distorted, misunderstood and not truly known about:

Satan/Peter, his descendants and their church were given by Jesus and God to control, corral and manage 'the spiritually dead' under the gospel of the Ten Commandments. Peter was given this commission, so that the spiritually dead do not spoil others and disrupt the liberated lives of those who are not the spiritually dead but are the spiritually alive (especially those who are alive in Christ).

Satan/Peter, his descendants and their church are not given to save and deliver anyone. Salvation and deliverance is not through any church like that of Peter and company. Salvation and deliverance in possible only when one drops all things and seek and capture the kingdom of God within. All knowledge with respect to this was committed onto Paul and not at all on to Peter. .

Jesus instructing through Paul confirmed: Some (i.e. satanic or 'dead' people), according to their needs, I sent to Satan/Peter, under the gospel of circumcision, for correction and control of their carnal ways, so that they might stand a chance of surviving with their spirit (re. 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 and Timothy: 1 verse: 20).

You are under Satan/Peter because your glorying is not good. Peter and his descendants are here to guide, manage and especially corral the likes of you (who esteem Peter) because your glory is not good and you can spoil others so you are isolated and managed because a little leaven can leaveneth the whole lump (re. 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 6).

On the other hand, others, i.e. those who are not 'dead within', have different needs and are treated differently. They have God given freedom, liberty and justification which you who are 'the spiritually dead' and who esteem Peter and Co. cannot and do not have. These spiritually aware people are given to Paul's instructions, under the gospel of un-circumcision.

Rev 3:19-20
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. . . . KJV N.T. Here "repent" means to change your status from being the spiritually dead to be being the spiritually alive.

You who esteem Peter and popes are sent there to Satan (i.e. to peter & Co.) so that you would learn not to blaspheme. You have not learn and you are not learning, you are blaspheming (re. Timothy: 1 verse: 20).

You are like the unawares who esteem the law and who were seeking (very unrighteous-ly and Antichrist-ly ) to return Christians to bondage under the law (re. Galatians: 2 verse: 4).

However all must wake up (now at this new dawning) and smell the aroma of Truth or loose real bad.

Do not stand in the way of the deliverance of Truth. You (who esteem the law and Peter & Co.) are unaware. Therefore you are not fit to deliver to aspiring Christians and Christians. You are drowning in your unawareness. You are way way out of your league. Beware and thread carefully, for the consequence of your behavior is very serious.

Do not stew in deadness.

Finally, you discern that my words are meaningless.

All my delivers are confirmed unequivocally by KJV N.T. revelations of Truth. There fore you blaspheme Jesus and the KJV N.T. Now you know why you are under Satan/Peter for recklessness and blasphemy (re. Timothy: 1 verse: 20)

Are you aware that Truth will set you free?

Do you know what is Truth. Truth is the mysteries of God's kingdom.

Know what is Truth. Truth is information, wisdom, enlightenment.

My works is the deliverance of Truth. This is my gift.

The deliverance of Truth in totality, accuracy and clarity is my God given mission in the body of Christ.​

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is Peter your leader? Is a descendant of Peter your leader?

You can gauge your standing from the following:

Peter, who (according to Jesus) is Satan, is gravely misrepresented, distorted, misunderstood and not truly known about:

Some (i.e. satanic or 'dead' people), according to their needs, I sent to Satan/Peter, under the gospel of circumcision, for correction and control of their carnal ways, so that they might stand a chance of surviving with their spirit (re. 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 and Timothy: 1 verse: 20).

Others, i.e. those who are not 'dead within', have different needs. They are given to Paul's instructions, under the gospel of un-circumcision.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. . . . KJV N.T.

However all must wake up (now at this new dawning) and smell the aroma of Truth.

Do not stew in deadness.​

I dont debate any doctrines with you since you dont know Jesus.

Gurucam

I dont debate any doctrines with you since you dont know Jesus.

You who esteems the law is under the law. This shows clearly that you are not under grace of God and being in Christ (i.e. knowing Jesus) is absolutely not for you or about you.

No debate necessary or possible.

This is the Lord Jesus delivering Truth plainly in Galatians: 5 verses: 1 to 4.

This the Lord Jesus confirming plainly and clearly where you are and what you are and this is not under Grace or in Christ.

This is Jesus telling you that He does not know you and you do not know Him. I would not know this and I do not claim to know this.​

Letsargue

It is all written in the Bible.

That is partly right!! -- However, there is much that is not written as yet!! - Can you read to me, out of the Scriptures, "ALL" the secret things that are hidden from the eyes of fools!!

John 21:25 KJV – “There are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written”. -----

Paul -- 032512

Gurucam

Jesus and His Father does. Jesus says to keep His comandments. You see, this is why I say you dont know Jesus.

Now righteousness of God without the law is manifested. (Romans: 3 verse: 21)

You are left out. You are stuck in the Old which cannot and do not give life.

You are under the law and you have to uphold the law for your righteousness and if you fail, you gone through.

Sad thought, for hear what the Lord Jesus said about your law (the ten commandments) which you so esteem:

"If there was a law given that could given life righteousness would have been by law. However there is none. Not even the Ten Commandments giveth life. (Galatians: 3 verses: 21 & 22) Only the Spirit without the law, giveth life. Your claim is that Jesus lied in this revelation. This is blasphemy

Seem that you will remain 'dead' until you change your beliefs and ideas. Also, until then, you cannot be and are not under grace of God and forget about being Christian, that is certainly not for you (Galatians: 5 verses: 1 to 4). Your claim is that Jesus lied in this revelation. This is blasphemy

According to the Lord Jesus, at best you are a Moses-ians, i.e. an Old and dead person. Jesus is of no consequence to you. Jesus has benefited you nothing. You remained Old.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Now righteousness of God without the law is manifested. (Romans: 3 verse: 21)

You are left out. You are stuck in the Old which cannot and do not give life.

You are under the law and you have to uphold the law for your righteousness and if you fail, you gone through.

Sad thought, for hear what the Lord Jesus said about your law (the ten commandments) which you so esteem:

"If there was a law given that could given life righteousness would have been by law. However there is none. Not even the Ten Commandments giveth life. (Galatians: 3 verses: 21 & 22) Only the Spirit without the law, giveth life. Your claim is that Jesus lied in this revelation.

Seem that you will remain 'dead' until you change your beliefs and ideas. Also, until then, you cannot be and are not under grace of God and forget about being Christian, that is certainly not for you (Galatians: 5 verses: 1 to 4). Your claim is that Jesus lied in this revelation.

According to the Lord Jesus, at best you are a Moses-ians, i.e. an Old and dead person. Jesus is of no consequence to you. Jesus has benefited you nothing. You remained Old.

good day.

Letsargue

He did reveal all what we need to know.

You couldn't know that, if God hasn't revealed to you everything. - Ask and ye shall receive, -- so ask and tell me what you receive. I bet, NOTHING!!

ONLY THOSE whom He and the Father know, do they bestow!!

Paul -- 032512

Letsargue

I can say it confidently because we are only human. It is impossible to know all about God for any of us.

You said, -- “He did reveal ‘ALL WHAT WE NEED’ to know”. - How do you know what you need to know, if you don't know everything you need to know!!

Please speak for yourself, I have never confessed being "human", nor do I now!! -- God, Christ, the Angels, nor the Christians, nor I, - "Human".

Paul -- 032512

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You said, -- “He did reveal ‘ALL WHAT WE NEED’ to know”. - How do you know what you need to know, if you don't know everything you need to know!!

Because He is God and He knows what we need to know.:)

I am simple Christian and I dont make anything complicated. I trust God and Jesus.:)

good night.

Gurucam

good day.

There is no light (or day) for you for boldly denying and undermine Jesus, so as to (Antichrist-ly) promote and (Antichrist-ly) enforce your Moses-ian agenda.

Jesus delivered you unto Satan/Peter until you learn (or actualize the capacity) not to deny and blaspheme Jesus' teachings (re. Matthews: 16 verse: 23 and 1 Timothy: 1 verse: 20).

It is time to come out now.

19 As many as I [size=+1]love[/size], I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and [size=+1]repent[/size] . . . . KJV N.T.

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
The time for the Spirit according to the commission of Paul is at hand on earth, now! . . . . This comes with God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law.

Do not be evil and Satanic, any more! Drop the law and embrace the Spirit, any which way. This is your only hope. Repent your Old way and embrace the New.

Satan/Peter and His descendant, their church and their spin off churches which comprise traditional Christianity, are in rapture, destruction, desolation and banishment, under Grace of God.

The Old is passing away to give way to the New.

If you remain hooked on to the Old, you too will pass away into oblivion and worse.

You should appreciate the insightful-ness of those who framed the motto for this forum and enforce it.

There is no sense in attempting to conceal love. Open rebuke gives you a final bite at the apple of salvation and deliverance at this last moment.

I hope that my posts, which are delivered under grace of God, reach you i.e. reach to bring day or light to your heart or spirit.

. . . . indeed good day or good light to you.

Imagine, according to Jesus, esteeming and upholding the law is Satanic. However Satan is not that bad entity which he is projected to be in traditional Christianity. He is Peter.

Wake up and smell the unparalleled aroma of Truth, my friend.​

Last edited:

Letsargue

Because He is God and He knows what we need to know.:)

I am simple Christian and I dont make anything complicated. I trust God and Jesus.:)

good night.

God knows what His Children need, and His Children know also what they need, and do HAVE ALL THEY NEED!!

If you don't know what ALL God has not said, HOW DO YOU "KNOW" YOU'RE A CHILD OF GOD, NOT KNOWING ANYTHING!!

Just because you call "yourself" a Christian, doesn't make you one. There are greater things that create a Child of God than just saying that you're one!! - You do not create yourself by your own WORD!!

Paul -- 032612

Letsargue

So you dont have to question whether He left His word for us perfectly or not.

The lost do not receive inspiration from the TRUTH. - Therefore, the lost are left out in the DARKNESS, making false statements of salvation, KNOWING NOTHING OF WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. They just speak from their FOOLISH CARNAL HEARTS, - their corruption!!

We have all we need!! -- The Christian, that is!!

Paul -- 032612