What Is And What Is Not The Gospel

God's Truth

Only if they reach out and accept the reconciliation that God has provided for them in Jesus Christ.

You are a half sibling to the Calvinists.

Calvinists says we cannot believe or obey before we are saved, and you say we can believe but not obey before we are saved. You both are in falseness.

God's Truth

Accepting Jesus as your savior is not a work. That is one of your demonic lies that is going to send you to hell.

It is a work, and it is light, easy, and not burdensome.

Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

1 John 5:3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

God's Truth

Believing or rejecting is what you decide to do, and it is NOT a work to obey God as scripture teaches.

Heb 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Did you catch that to go to God YOU must believe that He IS.

Appears you have no clue what scripture actually teaches.

Obeying is a work, and so is believing, and it is something we all have to do to be saved.

False teachers made many afraid to say we have to obey and do right actions to be saved, and to stay saved.

The works Paul was speaking about that no longer save are the ceremonial/purification works.

God nailed some things to the cross, but God did not nail obedience to the cross.

We will always have to obey.

dodge

Obeying is a work, and so is believing, and it is something we all have to do to be saved.

False teachers made many afraid to say we have to obey and do right actions to be saved, and to stay saved.

The works Paul was speaking about that no longer save are the ceremonial/purification works.

God nailed some things to the cross, but God did not nail obedience to the cross.

We will always have to obey.

No one can be saved based on works as scripture teaches. Salvation is provided by GRACE,and folks obey God out of LOVE for Him not for a reward of salvation that God freely gives to those that love and follow HIM

God's Truth

No one can be saved based on works as scripture teaches.
The works that no longer save are the ceremonial/purification works.

Salvation is provided by GRACE,
Grace is that no one has to clean themselves anymore by getting circumcised and sacrificing animals just to be able to go to the temple to worship God, for we only have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us of our sins, and we become the temple of the Living God. That is grace.

Grace is not: We no longer have to obey God.

and folks obey God out of LOVE for Him
God only saves those who love Him and we only love Him BY OBEYING. Do you need the scripture references?

not for a reward of salvation that God freely gives to those that love and follow HIM

Salvation is eternal life and it IS THE REWARD.

God saves those who love Him and we ONLY LOVE HIM BY OBEYING HIM.

God's Truth

I believe what you are missing is you do not love and follow God to be saved you love and follow God because you are saved.

As I already said, God only saves those who already love Him.

As for not obeying to be saved...that is a ridiculous mantra of false teachers.

Robert Pate

Banned
As I already said, God only saves those who already love Him.

As for not obeying to be saved...that is a ridiculous mantra of false teachers.

Jesus said that he came into the world to save sinners.

By his mighty works he has reconciled a world of lost sinners to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

If you don't see yourself as a sinner you may not qualify.

God's Truth

Jesus said that he came into the world to save sinners.

By his mighty works he has reconciled a world of lost sinners to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

If you don't see yourself as a sinner you may not qualify.

All are sinners.

Jesus came to save repentant sinners.

Repent or perish.

God's Truth

Repentance is not going to save you. The only thing that is going to save you is the work and the person of Jesus Christ and your faith in him.

Jesus says repent or perish and you say no it isn't going to save.

You cannot even see you go against the very words of God Himself.

You say to have faith in Jesus, but you do not even understand that we have to have faith that his blood cleans us of the sins we repent of.

dodge

Jesus says repent or perish and you say no it isn't going to save.

You cannot even see you go against the very words of God Himself.

You say to have faith in Jesus, but you do not even understand that we have to have faith that his blood cleans us of the sins we repent of.

My faith is in the finished work of Jesus NOT in me.

If you are depending on YOU to be righteous you have missed the boat !

God's Truth

My faith is in the finished work of Jesus NOT in me.
You are merely repeating yourself and not addressing what I say.

Maybe we can try it this way...tell me what you have faith in concerning Jesus, and what do you think his finished work is?

If you are depending on YOU to be righteous you have missed the boat !

I completely trust God's Word and do everything He says that means trusting His words give life, just as He says.

dodge

You are merely repeating yourself and not addressing what I say.

Maybe we can try it this way...tell me what you have faith in concerning Jesus, and what do you think his finished work is?

I completely trust God's Word and do everything He says that means trusting His words give life, just as He says.

2Ti 1:12
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

God's Truth

2Ti 1:12
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

...and how do you think that scripture answers what I asked you?

God's Truth

The gospel is NOT have faith but make sure you do nothing.

The gospel is NOT you cannot believe and obey until you are saved.

False doctrines come from a misunderstanding about what Paul says about not of works.

The works that used to save were the ceremonial/purification works the Jews used to have to do.

Paul never ever tells anyone that they do not have to obey.

dodge

The gospel is NOT have faith but make sure you do nothing.

The gospel is NOT you cannot believe and obey until you are saved.

False doctrines come from a misunderstanding about what Paul says about not of works.

The works that used to save were the ceremonial/purification works the Jews used to have to do.

Paul never ever tells anyone that they do not have to obey.

Eph 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Eph 2:9
Not of works, lest any man should boast.