What happens when Europe really does run out of Jews?

musterion

The Grand synagogue in Paris has closed for sabbath for the first time since WWII. Euros are likely nodding in approval, saying this is a reasonable thing, a prudent thing, a good thing.

Just an observation: their Muslims aren't going anywhere. Ever. But lots of Jews who are able to leave France have left or are leaving. They'll do the same elsewhere if need be. They have before, they will again.

What do the Euros (who, not incidentally, by and large are historically antisemitic) think will happen when most Jews have left them alone with the Mohammedans? Will the problem suddenly, magically disappear? Do they really think it'll be kumbaya time? Or are they knowingly feeding Churchill's crocodile?

DilatedMind

The Grand synagogue in Paris has closed for sabbath for the first time since WWII. Euros are likely nodding in approval, saying this is a reasonable thing, a prudent thing, a good thing.

Just an observation: their Muslims aren't going anywhere. Ever. But lots of Jews who are able to leave France have left or are leaving. They'll do the same elsewhere if need be. They have before, they will again.

What do the Euros (who, not incidentally, by and large are historically antisemitic) think will happen when most Jews have left them alone with the Mohammedans? Will the problem suddenly, magically disappear? Do they really think it'll be kumbaya time? Or are they knowingly feeding Churchill's crocodile?

Presumably we'll keep rocking the Enlightenment, which we invented.

An understandable security worry does not an exodus make.

There are issues, make no mistake, but don't get above yourself, sonny.

musterion

Presumably we'll keep rocking the Enlightenment, which we invented.

There are issues, make no mistake, but don't get above yourself, sonny.

People like you in Londonstan or wherever you are, are the reason the hordes are conquering you. You'll bow before them and convert.

DilatedMind

People like you in Londonstan or wherever you are, are the reason the hordes are conquering you. You'll bow before them and convert.

I'm really not the converting type, unless there's peer reviewed evidence.

Neither am I complacent. I'll keep my whip post-religion, my Jewish peeps aren't going anywhere; we stand against tyranny. Take a breath.

chair

The "Exodus" is already happening.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/immigration-to-israel-hits-10-year-high-with-record-french-influx/

....For the first time since the founding of the state, France topped the list of countries from which immigrants moved to Israel this year, with over a quarter — about 7,000 people — making the leap. It was the largest single-year movement of French Jews to Israel since the founding of the state. Half that many moved to Israel in 2013

musterion

I'm really not the converting type, unless there's peer reviewed evidence.

Neither am I complacent. I'll keep my whip post-religion, my Jewish peeps aren't going anywhere; we stand against tyranny. Take a breath.

What country are you in?