WHAT Free Will?

Letsargue

Just like all other doctrines, the giant fools, wizards, and know-it-alls have taken whatever they think “FREE WILL” is, and scribed their own ingenuity to it. --- No wonder God created HELL!
FREE CHOICE or FREE WILL! – Where do you geniuses read in the Scriptures that anyone in Heaven or on Earth has “FREE WILL”? – I listen to all that nonsense until I want to vomit.
God has NEVER given anyone at anytime, FREE WILL or FREE CHOICE. --- Commandments are NOT CHOICES. – Let me say that AGAIN!. – COMMANDMENTS ARE NOT CHOICES! – Cursed fools take it upon themselves to defy God, and SIN. – SIN is because a FOOL takes it upon HIMSELF TO GO AGAINST the ONLY CHOICE God has given anyone.

In the Garden of Eden, God did not give anyone a CHOICE. God gave commandment of only ONE CHOICE, and that was, “DON’T EAT”. --- YES, - there were different fruits and different TREES, but NO “FREE” CHOICE. – If you take it upon yourself to defy God’s command, YOU WILL “PAY” FOR IT. - YOU’RE “NOT FREE” to choose wrong. – You are FREE to do the will of the Father, and that’s all anyone is FREE to do. Any other CHOICE IS NOT FREE, you will PAY FOR IT. – You will PAY! - The Lord has never paid for your wrong choices. – Have you forgotten; “The Soul that sinneth, it shall die? – Your flesh “PAYS” for all the sins that your flesh “CHOOSES” to do. --- You wizards and self-righteous geniuses; “Who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the Truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you for the choices you have wrongly made in your hearts”. -----

Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV – “I call heaven and earth to record THIS DAY AGAINST YOU, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: -( THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE )-, that both thou and thy seed may live”. ----- God never gave you a choice, God commands you to choose RIGHTLY by His WORD, and by His Judgment. --- God also commands people everywhere to believe what God says, but it’s the cursed fools who take it upon themselves to disobey God. – The Truth is the WAY, and that WAY is Jesus Christ, the ONLT WAY, and THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE. ---- SO all you genius scholars, and followers, go on AHEAD and make your FREE CHOICES without PAYING FOR THEM! --- Thank God there’s a HELL!

Paul – 072611

tessiewebb

J Where do you geniuses read in the Scriptures that anyone in Heaven or on Earth has “FREE WILL”? Paul – 072611

Hmmm, I feel I must respond to this:

To find if anyone in Heaven or on Earth has Free Will, take a look at Lev 22:18, 21, 23 and 23:28 for starters. Then consider what you did before Christ. Do you think God was controlling the things you did then?

Letsargue

Hmmm, I feel I must respond to this:

To find if anyone in Heaven or on Earth has Free Will, take a look at Lev 22:18, 21, 23 and 23:28 for starters. Then consider what you did before Christ. Do you think God was controlling the things you did then?

Neither God nor Christ has ever controlled the Angels. They never need controlling. - He who is called Christ and the Angels were created the first day together. - We are joint heirs with Him. He is not our controller nor we His. -- Is that what you want? -- We sit together.

Paul -- 091011

Letsargue

So Christ is a created being? :AMR:

AMR

You are the genius of all geniuses, AMR! --- I didn’t say Christ was created from the beginning!

I SAID, -- “HE WHO “IS CALLED” CHRIST AND THE ANGELS WERE CREATED”!

Try again GENIUS! ----- I LOVE IT!

Paul – 091111

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are the genius of all geniuses, AMR! --- I didn’t say Christ was created from the beginning!

I SAID, -- “HE WHO “IS CALLED” CHRIST AND THE ANGELS WERE CREATED”!

Try again GENIUS! ----- I LOVE IT!

Paul – 091111
Stop trying to be cute. Who is the one called "Christ" from your statement? A simple answer is all that is needed instead of your usual obfuscations. :AMR:

AMR

Letsargue

Stop trying to be cute. Who is the one called "Christ" from your statement? A simple answer is all that is needed instead of your usual obfuscations. :AMR:

AMR

I thought you knew a little something about God!

“In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God”. – The Word that was with God was not called “Christ” at that time, HUH! – However, that same Word was made flesh and did walk with us, and His name was called Jesus until he was baptized of John. --- Then the Body of the Word that was called Jesus became the Anointed Body. --- Does that bring back to your remembrance, all things that the Holy Ghost has given THEM of Jesus Christ?

Paul – There is none liken to my Jesus Christ. – 091111

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Neither God nor Christ has ever controlled the Angels. They never need controlling. - He who is called Christ and the Angels were created the first day together. - We are joint heirs with Him. He is not our controller nor we His. -- Is that what you want? -- We sit together.

Paul -- 091011

I thought you knew a little something about God!

“In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God”. – The Word that was with God was not called “Christ” at that time, HUH! – However, that same Word was made flesh and did walk with us, and His name was called Jesus until he was baptized of John. --- Then the Body of the Word that was called Jesus became the Anointed Body. --- Does that bring back to your remembrance, all things that the Holy Ghost has given THEM of Jesus Christ?

Paul – There is none liken to my Jesus Christ. – 091111
So the one born Jesus, the Word that was made flesh, anointed as Christ, is the one who was created the first day with the angels?

You are not making any sense at all.

AMR

Letsargue

So the one born Jesus, the Word that was made flesh, anointed as Christ, is the one who was created the first day with the angels?

AMR

That’s what God said to the good and honest hearts. - Maybe not to some of you who are smarter than.God, and deny that you are angels of some god, - not the flesh! – Your spirit!

The Word that was with God was not named Jesus nor Christ the first day!

There are ONLY TWO, -- “LIGHT and DARKNESS”. - There is a God of the Light, and there is the god of the Darkness, We the Christians / Angels are of the “TRUTH and the LIGHT”, and that is Jesus. Jesus is the TRUTH AND THE LIGHT, and the Light is the Truth. - The evil heart is of the Darkness, and the god of that Darkness. – Both were CREATED IN THE FIRST Day of the creation. --- There is no other Light, and there is no other Darkness that was ever CREATED. --- Jesus said that He “WAS THE LIGHT”, and said that his disciples were also ”THE LIGHT”. – SO according to “A” Law of the Word of God, - if He and We are the Light; it stands that He and We, were created in the FIRST DAY. --- You and I both were created the first day of the creation. – ( NOT THE FLESH )! – My and your SPIRIT.ARE FROM THE BEGINNING! – and you CANNOT PROVE OTHERWISE WITH THE SCRIPTURES! – You and all your HELP can only use foolish writings to support your doctrines that contradicts with my and Jesus’ Words!

Paul – 091211

Letsargue

AMR

Don’t blame me for not receiving the things of the Spirit, God said you guys can’t receive them, nor could you KNOW THEM!
1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV – “The NATURAL MAN receiveth not the things of the SPIRIT of God: for they are FOOLISHNESS unto him: NEITHER CAN HE KNOW them, because they are SPIRITUALLY discerned”.-----

Paul – 091211

Letsargue

WELL! -- Are you studying AMR? -- I don't have to study as you can see. COME ON keep up, or must you hide out for a spell?

Paul -- 091311

lifeisgood

The Word that was with God was not named Jesus nor Christ the first day!

There are ONLY TWO, -- “LIGHT and DARKNESS”. - There is a God of the Light, and there is the god of the Darkness, We the Christians / Angels are of the “TRUTH and the LIGHT”, and that is Jesus. Jesus is the TRUTH AND THE LIGHT, and the Light is the Truth. - The evil heart is of the Darkness, and the god of that Darkness. – Both were CREATED IN THE FIRST Day of the creation. --- There is no other Light, and there is no other Darkness that was ever CREATED. --- Jesus said that He “WAS THE LIGHT”, and said that his disciples were also ”THE LIGHT”. – SO according to “A” Law of the Word of God, - if He and We are the Light; it stands that He and We, were created in the FIRST DAY. --- You and I both were created the first day of the creation. – ( NOT THE FLESH )! – My and your SPIRIT.ARE FROM THE BEGINNING! – and you CANNOT PROVE OTHERWISE WITH THE SCRIPTURES! – You and all your HELP can only use foolish writings to support your doctrines that contradicts with my and Jesus’ Words!

Paul – 091211

I got this one Paul. I understood it.