What do You Think of some of the Newer Threads?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There are too many folks here who cannot and will not listen to anyone else. They're only here to spew their own ideology at everyone else. But not to actually listen to anyone else's ideas.

It's boring, and selfish, and a waste of time to even engage with them.

I'll be reading a thread and think of something I could interject, and then I think; "Why bother? No one here will even read what I post for it's actual content. They will only read it to dismiss it, if they bother to read it at all."

I totally dismiss this post

PureX

I don't use myself as the model for what is holy and what is not, I use the standard written in the Bible.
As interpreted by YOU. :chuckle:

Your position on most things falls on the unholy side of the Biblical standard.
As that standard is being understood and defined by YOU. :chuckle:

It's always all about YOU and your own self-righteousness: every conversation, every judgment you pass on every person you meet. And you remain oblivious to it all the while. As I am sure you will continue to do.

genuineoriginal

As interpreted by YOU. :chuckle:

As that standard is being understood and defined by YOU. :chuckle:

It's always all about YOU and your own self-righteousness: every conversation, every judgment you pass on every person you meet.
What self-righteousness is there in doing this?

Luke 18:13
13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.​

The main difference between me and you is that I know the standard of the Bible is holy, so I repent of my sins and ask for forgiveness for falling short, whereas you refuse to even accept God's standard at all.
That means that any righteousness you have is all your own, the very definition of self-righteousness.

PureX

What self-righteousness is there in doing this?

Luke 18:13
13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.​

The main difference between me and you is that I know the standard of the Bible is holy, so I repent of my sins and ask for forgiveness for falling short, whereas you refuse to even accept God's standard at all.
That means that any righteousness you have is all your own, the very definition of self-righteousness.
"And you remain oblivious to it all the while. As I am sure you will continue to do."