WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Their water goes backwards.

Ah, I see :). I thought it was going to be something like they are alcoholics that rival Ireland :rotfl:

Australians can drink :thumb:

Just go to Google images and type 'in Soviet Russia' and you'll understand the stereotype.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Ah, I see :). I thought it was going to be something like they are alcoholics that rival Ireland :rotfl:

Australians can drink :thumb:

Just go to Google images and type 'in Soviet Russia' and you'll understand the stereotype.

I will do that because I have never heard that before.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
All those pictures are weird. I'm not sure I'm supposed to believe that.

Well, Russians are crazy and the country is oppressed in many parts. So that's where the stereotype that everything is backward in Russia stems from :thumb:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Well, Russians are crazy and the country is oppressed in many parts. So that's where the stereotype that everything is backward in Russia stems from :thumb:

I see. I agree then. I didn't care for the pictures but I get it now.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
She's the "GODZILLA" bee!!!!!

Oh no! :shocked:

1037828.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would like to comprise a list of posters that, in my opinion are, "fine individuals" Anyone wishing to be on that list, please notify me as soon as you realize your worthy of that list!! If for some reason you don't believe you should be on that list, please don't contact me you probably won't be on it anyway...

Oh PLEASE PLEASE! PURTY PLEASE, Put me on your list, gm!!! This is the moment I have been waiting for all of my life. The sun shan't rise again lest I know I have your approval!!!!

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Does Grosnick Marowbe make you:

1)Happy

2)Sad

3)Sick

4)Nauseous

5)Laugh

6)cry

7)Embarrassed

8)Numb

9)queasy

10)Crazy

11)Emotional

12)Think

13)Mad

14)boastful

I'd go with #12

You're a very interesting character, Grosnick. Much more then I can say about a lot of posters.

Like *Bybee*

tumblr_lxpd89XNiz1r7hbk3o1_400.jpg

Well., I guess that's an interest all it's own- something to *debate* (which they inherently lose) :D