What do you not understand wit5h theswe verses?

God's Truth

Not only does Jesus ONLY say what the Father says, and only does what the Father does---He looks like the Father, and when you see Jesus, YOU SEE the FATHER.

God's Truth

Why do you not believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus?

You are saying I do not believe it because you have no other way to defend your false beliefs than with false accusations.

We are NOT just flesh. We are flesh and spirit.

I have scriptures which prove that.

The scriptures tell us that Jesus died in the flesh but lived on in the Spirit, lived on in the Spirit as all people do who die; except, not everyone has the Spirit of God, but Jesus' Spirit IS the Spirit of God.

God's Truth

Our bodies when they die cannot raise ourselves with our spirits, but if we have the Spirit of God in us, then we will not go to Hell, we will be in heaven and stay there, even after the death of our bodies, because WE ARE NOW RAISED UP WITH HIM and SEATED with Jesus in heaven.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The scriptures tell us that Jesus died in the flesh but lived on in the Spirit, lived on in the Spirit as all people do who die; except, not everyone has the Spirit of God, but Jesus' Spirit IS the Spirit of God.

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. (Romans 8:11)​

Jesus was raised from the dead by his Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tell me how they are different. In what ways are they different?

Jesus says he ONLY SAYS what the FATHER says.

Jesus says he only DOES what the Father does.

So guess what? You will never be able to think of any differences, no matter how hard you try.

Why does He call Him, My Father if He is the same person? He says I go to my Father and your Father. Too many discrepancies God's Truth. Try again.

God's Truth

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. (Romans 8:11)​

Jesus was raised from the dead by his Father.

Jesus and the Father are One and the same.

God raised Jesus from the dead.

Acts 2:32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact.

Rom. 10:9, 1 Pet. 1:21

The Father raised him.

Gal. 1:1; Eph. 1:17,20

Jesus raised himself.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Jesus and God are the same. That is why some scripture says God raised Jesus, and other scriptures say Jesus raised himself

The Holy Spirit raised Jesus.

Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit,

(Jesus was made alive by the Spirit, because the Holy Spirit is his Spirit.)

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
1 Peter 3:18 Because The Messiah also died once for the sake of our sins, The Righteous One in the place of sinners, to bring you to God, and he died in body and lived in his Spirit.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That is an ignorant excuse for your lack of understanding, for you know that we all die in the flesh.

And we all know that dead men don't talk nor do they raise themselves from the dead.

The scriptural definition of death is the separation of body and spirit.

God's Truth

And we all know that dead men don't talk nor do they raise themselves from the dead.
Dead bodies do not talk, but men who have died still talk.

Hebrews 11:4 And by faith Abel still speaks, even though he is dead.

The scriptural definition of death is the separation of body and spirit.

That is right. Death is when the body dies and the spirit goes on to live with Jesus or in prison/Hell.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because he came in the flesh as a Son.

God really came as a Man that is why the Father was Greater.

There are three.

Father God, Father Son, Father Holy Spirit.
Yes there are three yet you consistently try to call the three persons one. :poly:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That is right. Death is when the body dies and the spirit goes on to live with Jesus or in prison/Hell.

The brain is part of the body and decays. The spirit returns to God who gave it.

There is no consciousness without a brain.

God's Truth

Yes there are three yet you consistently try to call the three persons one. :poly:

Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.
Deuteronomy 4:39
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

God's Truth

Abel only speaks figuratively at this time.

Mere denial is no defense.

Jesus actually demonstrated to Peter, James, and John that the saints of the Old Covenant are alive when he spoke with Moses and Elijah on the mountain of transfiguration. Read about the transfiguration here:

Mark 9:2-6

The Transfiguration

2After six days Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain, where they were all alone. There he was transfigured before them. 3His clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them. 4And there appeared before them Elijah and Moses, who were talking with Jesus.