What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beanieboy

beanieboy said:
Muslims think you are going to hell.
Why do you reject Allah and Mohammed?
Do you want to go to hell?

Understand yet?

Say: 'Oh My servants who have transgressed against their own souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, for Allah forgives all sins, for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'" (Qur'an 39:53). Those who emerge successfully from Judgment will go to eternal Paradise; those who are condemned and deserve punishment will be sent to Hell. Allah is the perfect and fair Judge.

Repent before it's too late!!!

beanieboy

Agape4Robin said:
Not believing in it doesn't make it any less of a reality....... :hammer:

I get it!!!!!! :thumb:

You will also die in your sins........if you don't repent. :dead:

And Muslims believe that you will go to hell.
Convert now before it's too late!!!
Please!!!!

What? You aren't budging?
You are rejecting Allah?
Well, I hope you don't mind hell, when you are tortured for eternity and can't praise him.

Understanding yet?

Or do I need to add emoticons?

Agape4Robin

beanieboy said:
Say: 'Oh My servants who have transgressed against their own souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, for Allah forgives all sins, for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'" (Qur'an 39:53). Those who emerge successfully from Judgment will go to eternal Paradise; those who are condemned and deserve punishment will be sent to Hell. Allah is the perfect and fair Judge.

Repent before it's too late!!!
What are the standards of the "judgement" given by Allah?

beanieboy

Agape4Robin said:
What are the standards of the "judgement" given by Allah?

One who excels in goodness will, by the Mercy of Allah, receive a goodly reward; one whose wrongs overweigh his good deeds will be punished.

It is neither faith nor just to treat everyone equally. "Is then the man who believes no better than the man who is rebellious and wicked? Not equal are they" (Qur'an 32:18).

I hope, for YOUR sake, that you aren't rebelling against Allah!
Repent!

Agape4Robin

beanieboy said:
One who excels in goodness will, by the Mercy of Allah, receive a goodly reward; one whose wrongs overweigh his good deeds will be punished.

It is neither faith nor just to treat everyone equally. "Is then the man who believes no better than the man who is rebellious and wicked? Not equal are they" (Qur'an 32:18).

I hope, for YOUR sake, that you aren't rebelling against Allah!
Repent!
That's it?

That's the standard? Goodness?

Ok........what goodness and how good do you have to be, to outweigh the bad?
a.)Very good.
b.) Good.
c.)Somewhat good.
d.)One good deed should be enough.

?

beanieboy

Agape4Robin said:
That's it?

That's the standard? Goodness?

Ok........what goodness and how good do you have to be, to outweigh the bad?
a.)Very good.
b.) Good.
c.)Somewhat good.
d.)One good deed should be enough.

?

Are you mocking Allah??????
Are you going to repent and convert or not?
Why do you insist on refusing to worship the One True God, Allah, and worship as Muslims?

Agape4Robin

beanieboy said:
Are you mocking Allah??????
Are you going to repent and convert or not?
Why do you insist on refusing to worship the One True God, Allah, and worship as Muslims?
I'm still waiting for your answer............. :rolleyes:

missedmarks

Yeah, I missed something there, when did Beanieboy become a muslin?

Anyway, Army of One, sorry I took so long getting back to you...

I am mostly in agreement with your statements. There are places in the bible where God allows for harsh and even violent action, and encourages this. I agree there is a time and a place for this sort of thing. I would tread very carefully in this territory however for the following reasons.

1. There are plenty of things in the bible that God seemingly condones or even smiles upon but are in no way intended as examples for us to follow. Tamar impersonating a prostitute in order to trick Judah into impregnating her imedieately springs to mind.

2. It is one thing to take a stand against evildooers, but often I have a hard time telling Christians taking a stand from the unbelievers doing the same thing. Christians should always be a visible demonstration of Christ, and I have a hard time picturing Christ saying some of the things I've heared said on this forum. When we start becoming indistinguishable from the heathen I think we have crossed a line.

3. While I trust that you are motivated out of Christian concern for your fellow man I have definitely seen plenty of Christians that picked up the politics first and then went to the bible looking for scriptural ammo to back up their rhetoric. This is one of those things that just really burns me up and I tend to pounce when I think I smell it.

Like I said, it's tricky territory. I think the best guidline is the one Christ gave us in his explanation of the Law. Love God with everything in your being and Love your neighbor as you love yourself. The law all hangs from those two points, and you cannot err if you keep those in mind.

intro2faith

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Beleive me, to me its like the pig argueing with the chicken about who is going to be dinner
Except...we're not all going to Hell...just those who....oh well you know the story. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.