What A Cursed FRAUD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

There IS Not A "Single Person" SAVED On Earth Today; GOD Says SO!!! -- AND IF You Can't Accept that which GOD SAYS - YOU Can't Be Saved EITHER, AND None of You Can Accept That!!!
You ALL Say You Believe GOD, and You ALL Love the TRUTH // CHRIST; - ( BUT NONE Of You ) Believe Anything what any of You say God Says. You ALL Only Believe WHAT "YOU" SAY Yourself, and Nothing Else!!!!!
OOOHHH Happy - This Day of JUDGMENT!!!
God JUST Says IT:>> (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))!! - Read IT!! -&--
(( Psalms 14:2-3 KJV ))!!! - Read THAT!!! -&--
(( Psalms 53:2-3 KJV ))!!!! - Read the ( """TRINITY""" ) of this Truth AND Cast IT From you as do ALL FOOLS!!!!

((((( I LOVE SEEING You ALL IN Hell!! )))))!!!!; - AND You ALL Love Thinking "I AM" - The FOOL!!!!

The CHRISTIAN Has "NO" Questions to ask a FOOL; or anyone who is not with HIM /// "HIM"!!!!

JUST Look At ALL The Foolish Questions AND Statements made my ALL The PHONY "christians", who CALL "Themselves" Christians and Christ DOES NOT!!!!! - Christ has "NEVER" Called any of YOU A "Christian"!!! - IT is a Lie that Christ Has ever spoken TO Any of YOU IN THE SCRIPTURES!!!!
Your "NAME /// Authority" IS NOT IN the Scriptures // the - New Testament //// ( ""THE BOOK OF LIFE"" )!!! - Ignorance , or Ignoring the Truth is getting NONE OF YOU anywhere But TO HELL, and I LOVE IT!!!

(( Read the BOOK!! ))!!!! -- Judge the (( "WORLD"!! ))!!!!! - The Word "WORLD" Means "AGE" /// ""AGE""!!!, You ALL "Blind-know-nothing - of God".
AND I Will Now Judge YOUR "AGE", ( Not how Old YOU Ignoring Phonies ARE!!!! ), But the AGE You and the rest of ALL FOOLS Are IN. -- You All are IN -- "MY AGE"!!! -- Read IT; - Blind Know-it-ALLS!!!!
((((( John 12:48 KJV )))))!!! --&-- ((((( 1 Corinthians 6:2-3 KJV ))))) --&-- ((((( 2 Timothy 4:1 KJV ))))) --&-- ((((( Hebrews 10:30 KJV )))))!!!! -- ((( ""WORLD"" IS ""AGE"" )))!! Know it ALLS!!!

(((((( "I AM" -- HERE!!! ))))))!!!!! -- Prove I AM Not Who I Say I AM!!!

Read this IF Any of You Care a Hoot Whether you Are - "JUSTIFIED" Or NOT; - BUT None of YOU Give a Moment of your foolish Life for the Truth!!! -- Read that TOOOOO!!!!! --- (( Romans 12:1 KJV ))!!!!

((((( Prove ME WRONG You Bunch of Know-It-ALLS!!! )))))!!!! -- ((((( I JUST Proved YOU ALL Wrong in Everything you ever TEACH!!!! ))))), But Who among ALL you Geniuses CARE!!!!!

((((( WATCH "YOUR" NEWS!!! )))))!!!!!

Paul, David -- 022315

OCTOBER23

Heeeeee's Baaaaaak:noway:

I cleaned up your post and made it more legible...
-----------------------------------------------------------

LETSARGUE said,

There IS Not A "Single Person" SAVED On Earth Today; GOD Says SO

-- AND IF You Can't Accept that which GOD SAYS - YOU Can't Be Saved EITHER,

Christ has "NEVER" Called any of YOU A "Christian"-

Christ Has ever spoken TO Any of YOU IN THE SCRIPTURES

Your "NAME" of Authority" is NOT - IN the Scriptures or the New Testament or THE BOOK OF LIFE.

God Will soon Judge You and your world

Romans 3:10-13 KJV
Psalms 14:2-3 KJV
Psalms 53:2-3 KJV
John 12:48 KJV
1 Corinthians 6:2-3 KJV
2 Timothy 4:1 KJV
Hebrews 10:30 KJV
Romans 12:1 KJV

Paul, David -- 022315

Letsargue

I'm saved. God says so.

Close the thread.

You Just Called Christ A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Christ "NEVER" // ""NEVER"" Said (( YOU // "YOU" )) Were Saved!! - SHOW US WHERE!!! - AND Read what Christ Did SAY:>>--

((((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))))) -- 10- "As IT IS Written"!!!, ( There is "NONE" Righteous, "no, not one" ):
11- ( There is "NONE" that Understandeth, there is "NONE" that Seeketh after God ).
12- (( They are ALL gone out of the way )), (( they are "Together" become Unprofitable )); (( there is "NONE" that doeth Godly, "no, not one" )).
13- ((( Their throat is an open sepulcher ))); ((( with their Tongues "THEY" have used Deceit ))); ((( the poison of asps is under "THEIR" lips )))!!! --//---- (( "ASPS" are What ))!!!

NOW!! -- You can't Believe Anything Christ DID SAY!!!! -- BUT That is "You" and not who Christ WAS Speaking About. -- That IS ALL Any of YOU Can do, Just use anything You want to, not the TRUTH // "CHRIST" EVER!! -- Christ ((( "IS' ))) What "HE" SAID, not what YOU SAY!!!!

Now tell the Truth // Christ; - You Cannot!!! -- I JUST DID!!!

((((( WATCH ""YOUR"" NEWS!! )))))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022315!!!!!!

Letsargue

Romans 8:1. I'm safe in Christ. How much more saved can I get.

Oh, and 2 Tim 1:9.

Close it.

How "IS" IT Possible that you Put ""Yourself"" IN THOSE Scriptures!!!

They are Not TO "YOU", or About "YOU" - 2,000 Years AGO, in That "AGE", Called the - "LAST DAYS"!!!!!!
Nothing has Happened Sense That AGE!!! -- "NOTHING". - The Temple of God was Destroyed and THAT (((( Cannot EVER happen again ))))!!!! --- (( READ "IT" ))!!!!

(( Matthew 24:19-22 KJV )) -- 19- "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in ((( those days )))!
20- But pray ye that "Your" flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21- "FOR" ((( then shall be ""Great Tribulation"" ))), (( such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time )), ((( "NO", nor ""EVER"" shall be ))).
22- And except "those days" should (( be shortened )), ((( there should no flesh ""be SAVED"" ))): but ((((( FOR the "Elect's" ))))) sake those days (( "Shall BE" shortened )). --//---

There IS the TIME of Salvation OF the ((((( "ELECT" ))))), God JUST SAYS IT!!!! -- But None of You Self Teaching of Your gospels CAN BELIEVE What God Says THERE!!!!!

(( Watch ""Y-O-U-R"" News!!!!!!!!!!!! ))!!!!!!

( LAW ), LORD Of all Laws; - I LOVE "IT"!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022415!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.