Welcome to TheologyOnline

bhonshell37

I was on a thread about dream interpretation. I could not register for the thread. At the bottom said I do not have permission to reply

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was on a thread about dream interpretation. I could not register for the thread. At the bottom said I do not have permission to reply

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's just probably in a theology club thread for members only or something. It could have been a closed thread. You can start a thread of your own and see if it flies

bhonshell37

Connecting with people who know desire to know God is a worthy endeavor. However I suggest joining a small group at a church if you attend one. So more much to gain when we are among others with the same goal in mind. Emotions can be seen and felt and one is able to be vulnerable hopefully in a judgement free setting. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Fra Grant

BANNED
Banned
I have tried most of the Churches in my area, it's nice to be around others who believe in God but I find it.... mundane?
The idea of having the potential to connect with people all over the world interested in Theology, is what brings me here.
Emotions easily travel round the world :)
Why are you here bhonshell37?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Connecting with people who know desire to know God is a worthy endeavor. However I suggest joining a small group at a church if you attend one. So more much to gain when we are among others with the same goal in mind. Emotions can be seen and felt and one is able to be vulnerable hopefully in a judgement free setting. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Welcome to TOL, we look forward to your input

gailusann20

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I have a question. Will I have to pay to stay a member? I don't have any extra funds at this time. By the way this is a great forum.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I have a question. Will I have to pay to stay a member? I don't have any extra funds at this time. By the way this is a great forum.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Hi !!! Welcome !!! You don't have to pay a thing to be an active member here. We will enjoy talking to you