Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for having me.
Thanks for coming.
sending_flowers.gif

blr61853

Hi, my name is Barb. I am fairly new here. Been checking out the site and getting acquainted with all that is on here!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I wish this thread would be closed...it seems to me that many say hello here and get missed because often no-one looks in this thread....ok I'm in a bad mood [grrrumpity grump]

Hello everyone that I missed :wave:

radind

Wear waders.

:)

Welcome to TOL.

Thanks.The volume is overwhelming and I am not sure waders are sufficient( may need 'full body armor').
For background,I have found the ASA( American Scientific Affiliation ) to be a good source of information.
Link removed

… "the ASA does not take a position when there is honest disagreement between Christians on an issue. We are committed to providing an open forum where controversies can be discussed without fear of unjust condemnation. Legitimate differences of opinion among Christians who have studied both the Bible and science are freely expressed within the Affiliation in a context of Christian love and concern for truth.”…
-We accept the divine inspiration, trustworthiness and authority of the Bible in matters of faith and conduct.”…

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=18258]radind[/MENTION]

One of the things that will help familiarize you with the board is the rules here--->http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?55933-The-NEW-UPDATED-10-TOL-Commandments

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks.The volume is overwhelming and I am not sure waders are sufficient( may need 'full body armor').
For background,I have found the ASA( American Scientific Affiliation ) to be a good source of information.
Just a word of advice, giving links to other sites that require membership is frowned upon here. That is why that thread about this was deleted and I will be removing this link as well.