Welcome to Stage 3

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You're a very lonely person, aren't you?

:yawn: I'm never alone (Jn 15:15). :straight:

cat-sees-lion-mirror.jpg

rougueone

The three stages of the homosexual movement's long-term goal of complete normalization:

1) Plead for Acceptance

2) Have Advocacy enforced by law (bakeries, bed-and-breakfasts, etc)

3) Annihilate all remaining opposition

We've been moving well through Stage 2 for some time but here's the clearest glimpse yet of the start of Stage 3: Homosexual activist says churches must "be made" to deny homosexuality is sin.

Since many denominations have or are leaning toward full acceptance of homosexuality, this move shows the mindset that will allow no one to stand in opposition. Forget asking "How are they going to manage this?" Not the point (although it will happen). The mere fact it would even be floated as a serious idea should be frightening enough to anyone who believes in liberty.

We have much greater thing's to be concerned about than Homo's taking over a few corner churches that were not Gods to begin with.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
We have much greater thing to be concerned about than Homo's taking over a few corner churches that were not Gods to begin with.

Its precisely the "its not my problem" attitude and lack of concern that has allowed it. Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.

rougueone

The Satanist's values (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10) are alive and well in America :devil: and he's still not happy? :sigh: What more do you want Satanist? The moral high ground, too? :idunno: Jn 10:10

Come on S.D.. Certainly your not just realizing Satan's agenda/commission, is to deceive the people in the world. Are you? The world is Satan's church. His throne. Given to Satan by God.
The Scriptures say that to whosoever's voice you will listen, that he is your master. "He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God" (John 8:47). By Satan's cunningly disguising himself as a special angel of light from God (II Cor. 11:14), he caused Eve to disregard the warnings from God, the Son, which He had commanded to them on one of his evening visits. Thus, Satan became Eve's master. She immediately became Satan's first evangelist and Adam her convert. Thus, rulership of the world belonged to Satan, and a wall of partition between God and man was fixed.

1. Satan's cunningly disguising himself as a special angel of light from God. HOW ?....
2. By twisting Gods words, instructions, and commands.
3. He that is of God heareth God's words. John 8:47

rougueone

Its precisely the "its not my problem" attitude and lack of concern that has allowed it. Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.

I did not say that the homo agenda is not a problem. I said we have greater things to concern ourselves with. I should of been specific. Our commission is to make make our Christ known. That is what good men do. And that is all any good man can do.
Sin will continue to grow. We cannot stop it. That is Gods promise.

11"Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. 12"Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold. 13"But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.…

False prophets are not exclusive to those who come in Jesus name. or those at the pulpit. A false prophet is anyone who goes against what God ordered. What God has stated.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I did not say that the homo agenda is not a problem. I said we have greater things to concern ourselves with. I should of been specific. Our commission is to make make our Christ known. That is what good men do. And that is all any good man can do.
Sin will continue to grow. We cannot stop it. That is Gods promise.

11"Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. 12"Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold. 13"But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.…

False prophets are not exclusive to those who come in Jesus name. or those at the pulpit. A false prophet is anyone who goes against what God ordered. What God has stated.

Having greater things to worry about it, doesn't mean something else shouldn't also be worried about. We are suppose to be the salt of the earth.