ECT "...we shall be saved, even as they."-Acts 15:11 KJV

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wow, devil boy!! Part of your trifecta, eh sissy?

1. Don't you believe the bible/God/Paul?

2.Darby.

3. Not one MAD person can answer...

And your father the devil allegedly quoted scripture, but deletes it, adds to it, corrupts it, just like you. He taught you well-like father, like son.."after his own kind...(Genesis).

Right, devil boy?

Get a job, infidel/leach.

I notice Tettles never "unpacks" anything, he never explains his satanic beliefs. He gets so busy spamming that he probably doesn't read your posts and questions.

john w

Hall of Fame
One thing at a time Little Johnny W the Dance Director.

In your OP of this thread you said that because Peter used the future tense "shall be saved", it means the BOC is different than the "kingdom believers" Peter was addressing.

I showed you that Paul used the same exact phrase in the King James Bible, and gave you another verse where Paul tells the BOC that their salvation was "nearer".

So, your OP is proven wrong.

As expected, you made no attempt whatsoever to address the verses I gave, and all you have done is try and make the topic about me, instead of the verses.

Once again, you have failed.

Did the sissy boy, devil boy, address his own post?:

"Start all the threads you want.

Just like this thread that you started, it will be very easy to prove your OP wrong.

Your OP in this thread is a joke."

Nope.

You wimped, devil boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
One thing at a time Little Johnny W the Dance Director.

In your OP of this thread you said that because Peter used the future tense "shall be saved", it means the BOC is different than the "kingdom believers" Peter was addressing.

I showed you that Paul used the same exact phrase in the King James Bible, and gave you another verse where Paul tells the BOC that their salvation was "nearer".

No, sissy, devil boy, sodomite, you merely showed us your father the devil's spam.

So, your OP is proven wrong.

Made up. Your satanic spam has been proven wrong, sodomite.

As expected, you made no attempt whatsoever to address the verses I gave, and all you have done is try and make the topic about me, instead of the verses.

Spam. He says that as much as "Darby."

Sodomy is a sin, devil boy, as is sponging off your ex wife, dead beat..

john w

Hall of Fame

Once again, the sissy boy makes no attempt to address:

-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?
-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

"The law brought me, and brings others to Christ..."-Craigie

Who taught you the law, satanist?

I thought it was "nailed to the cross?"

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today?

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Who taught Peter, the law, to bring him to Christ?

"God didn't flick a lightswitch that in a split second switched the entire planet from OC to NC.Hebrews tells us that the OC was "waxing" and would soon be obsolete. We know that the OC was completely gone in 70AD."-Tet.

"But, remember, the Law of Moses was still in place."-Tettie

Whose directive was to keep the OC, still in place, which included the law, post dbr?

Why do you lie, when you asserted that the law was "nailed to the cross...abolished at the cross," when you assert that it lasted until 70 AD?

Rhetorical-children of the devil, are taught to lie habitually, like you.

Who taught the Acts believers, the law, to bring them to Christ?

Who taught the thousands, to observe Pentecost, in Acts?

Again, who taught you, if you are saved, the law, to bring you to Christ?

Who taught Paul, to go into the synagogues, reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught Peter, John, to go to the temple,reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught those that were "zealous of the law," in Acts?

Acts 22:12 KJV

And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

Who sent this "devout man according to the law," to Saul/Paul?

Acts 21:20 KJV

And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Who taught these thousands of Jews, which believed, to be zealous of the law?

Wikipedia? Flavey Joe?

WHO EVER TAUGHT THE LAW IN THE BIBLE, you satanic punk?

Name one teacher, who ever taught, that the law was not observed by Peter, John, the other 10, the masses, in early Acts? Names, please. Specifics.

You are going to answer these questions, you satanic dirt bag.

Am I clear?

Watch the wimp fold....watch......

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I notice Tettles never "unpacks" anything, he never explains his satanic beliefs. He gets so busy spamming that he probably doesn't read your posts and questions.

Little Johnny W the Dance Director's OP was proven false with scripture.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I notice Tettles never "unpacks" anything, he never explains his satanic beliefs.

satanic beliefs huh?

Is that the best you can do?

Two verses Prove Little Johnny W the Dance Director's OP wrong:

PETER:

(Acts 2:21) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

PAUL:

(Rom 10:13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
Little Johnny W the Dance Director's OP was proven false with scripture.

Sodomite Craigie admits that he was proven wrong , chapter and verse, from the bible.

Why do you refer to me a a "Dance Director," you vile sodomite? I'm a stock trader. You are an unemployed leach, an infidel,according to Paul. Don't you believe Paul, Craigie pie? You taught us that.

Sodomy is a sin, as is not providing for your family. Don't you believe the bible? Why do you engage in that wickedness, devil boy? You taught us that.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey, devil boy Craigie-who taught the law in the bible?

The Levites.

The law and prophets were taught until John the Baptist.

Since then, the kingdom of God was taught.

Tell us about the second coming being the Roman army, sissy boy.

(Isaiah 19:1) See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud and is coming to Egypt....

You'll never understand it as long as you keep following Darby instead of believing what the Bible actually says.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sodomite Craigie admits that he was proven wrong , chapter and verse, from the bible.

Why do you refer to me a a "Dance Director," you vile sodomite? I'm a stock trader. You are an unemployed leach, an infidel,according to Paul. Don't you believe Paul, Craigie pie? You taught us that.

Sodomy is a sin, as is not providing for your family. Don't you believe the bible? Why do you engage in that wickedness, devil boy? You taught us that.

All this does is prove your OP is a joke, and that when presented with scripture that refutes your OP, you have no alternative other than ad hominem, because your OP can't stand the test of scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame
satanic beliefs huh?

Yes, sodomite, as you assert:

-No redemption of the body, perverting the gospel of Christ
-You can deny the finished work of the Saviour, and still be saved
-Everyone is saved, as there is no law-and you lied, and continue to lie, about that
-The Lord Jesus christ is not a man today, as He lost his "spiritual" body, when He ascended, and therefore is not the one mediator
-The Roman army is the second coming

-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

"The law brought me, and brings others to Christ..."-Craigie

Who taught you the law, satanist?

I thought it was "nailed to the cross?"

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today?

Who taught Peter, the law, to bring him to Christ?

"God didn't flick a lightswitch that in a split second switched the entire planet from OC to NC.Hebrews tells us that the OC was "waxing" and would soon be obsolete. We know that the OC was completely gone in 70AD."-Tet.

"But, remember, the Law of Moses was still in place."-Tettie

Whose directive was to keep the OC, still in place, which included the law, post dbr?

Why do you lie, when you asserted that the law was "nailed to the cross...abolished at the cross," when you assert that it lasted until 70 AD?

Rhetorical-children of the devil, are taught to lie habitually, like you.

Who taught the Acts believers, the law, to bring them to Christ?

Who taught the thousands, to observe Pentecost, in Acts?

Again, who taught you, if you are saved, the law, to bring you to Christ?

Who taught Paul, to go into the synagogues, reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught Peter, John, to go to the temple,reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught those that were "zealous of the law," in Acts?

Acts 22:12 KJV

And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

Who sent this "devout man according to the law," to Saul/Paul?

Acts 21:20 KJV

And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Who taught these thousands of Jews, which believed, to be zealous of the law?

Wikipedia? Flavey Joe?

WHO EVER TAUGHT THE LAW IN THE BIBLE, you satanic punk?

Name one teacher, who ever taught, that the law was not observed by Peter, John, the other 10, the masses, in early Acts? Names, please. Specifics.

You are going to answer these questions, you satanic dirt bag.

Am I clear?

Watch the wimp fold....watch......

john w

Hall of Fame
All this does is prove your OP is a joke, and that when presented with scripture that refutes your OP, you have no alternative other than ad hominem, because your OP can't stand the test of scripture.

He wimps out-again-

john w

Hall of Fame
"Why do you refer to me a a "Dance Director," ?"-John W

Cause that's what you said about yourself:

I never said that, you satanic piece of dung.

Show me where.

You vile deceiver-"I'm the director here; you are the dancer."

You implied sodomy, you wimpy piece of trash..

Right Divider

Body part
satanic beliefs huh?

Is that the best you can do?

Two verses Prove Little Johnny W the Dance Director's OP wrong:

PETER:

(Acts 2:21) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

PAUL:

(Rom 10:13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
What does SAVED mean in THIS CONTEXT?

Here is the verse that THEY are quoting:
Joe 2:29-32 KJV And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. (30) And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. (31) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. (32) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.