ECT "...we shall be saved, even as they."-Acts 15:11 KJV

SaulToPaul 2

Ever notice that I have had 3 birthdays in the last 12 months, on TOL? It is sorta like when Hawkeye Pierce convince Frank Burns to call his stockbroker in the states, and sell all of his current stock positions, and buy "Jet Electric," even though no such company existed-he made it up!

I do remember Captain Tuttle.

Danoh

Cliff notes,

Peter's church (church of Matthew 16)- saved by grace at the 2nd coming, gates of hell will not prevent their resurrection
Paul's church (Body of Christ) -saved by grace now, resurrected already with Christ, waiting to simply be changed

No need to mix them and make a moulage out of it, right saint john?

There is a huge difference between a thing being simple and a thing being simplistic.

The former sees things as they are, the latter completely misses them even while looking at them.

And simple and simplistic are often not a constant.

Clear, nice, simple (in contrast to simplistic) distinction in your above distinction there, STP.

I'm curious; its often the case that some prior distinction later results in one's being able to see an even further distinction down the road some - how were you able to make that "gates of hell" not holding back their resurrection distinction.

I mean, its so obvious; given those earlier pieces during one's earlier studies that together form the piece that then make such later distinctions possible.

What was that earlier piece for you?

Danoh

The Spirit guides us into truth.

If you mean He guides one into truth via the written Word, Rom. 10:17, then okay.

But if you mean via some supposed still small voice or some notion that pops into your head as you are reading or whatever, then no.

The Spirit came, guided them unto all truth, they wrote it down, and now we have said Word to guide us, 1 Cor. 3.

The Spirit leads through Words He inspired them to write down, 2 Peter 1.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The BOC:

"For by grace are ye saved(present tense-my note) through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: "The Holy Bible Eph. 2:8 KJV

"But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved(future salvation-my note), even as they. "-The Holy Bible Acts 15:11 KJV

Nice try Little Johnny W the Dance Director, but as usual your MAD is proven wrong with the Bible:

Paul said the following to the BOC:

(Rom 5:9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

(Rom 5:10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Future tense Little Johnny.

Now compare what Peter said to what Paul said:

PETER:

(Acts 2:21) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

PAUL:

(Rom 10:13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

As we see above, Peter & Paul said the same thing about being saved.

Back to the drawing board Little Johnny.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Another Death Knell to Little Johnny W's OP:

(Rom 13:11 KJV) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nice try Little Johnny W the Dance Director, but as usual your MAD is proven wrong with the Bible:,,,,,,,,spam....spam...spam.....

Ah, the unemployed sodomite sissy boy Tetelalie Craigie is back, after having a pleasant few weeks with his boyfriend, the perverter that says, on record, that you can deny the work of the Lord Jesus Christ, and still be saved.

"Little," you say, you effeminate sissy boy? You would not say that to my face, now would you, sissy boy?

No, you would not.

"Future tense Little Johnny"-sissy boy

Vs.

"The Greek....Spelling was never one of my strong points.."-Craigie pie

Fraud.

The above spam of your has been refuted for years on TOL, devil boy, but your father the devil keeps telling you to spam it, you wicked, disgusting, unemployed sap.

Have a seat, punk. And get a job, you leach.

You are on the wrong section of TOL, devil boy-this section is "Exclusively Christian Theology," reserved for members of the boc, which excludes you, universalist, Preterist pervert.

Sit, sissy..

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Another Death Knell to Little Johnny W's OP:

(Rom 13:11 KJV) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Wow, sissy boy. You stumped us again, dung boy, with your oh so cute little "Another Death Knell" stumper.

Get as job, "gay" boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, devil boy Craigie-who taught the law in the bible?

Tell us about the second coming being the Roman army, sissy boy.

Unpack it for us.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I know.

Stumping MADists and other Darby Followers really isn't that challenging.

All I have to do is quote scripture in order to do so.

Wow, devil boy!! Part of your trifecta, eh sissy?

1. Don't you believe the bible/God/Paul?

2.Darby.

3. Not one MAD person can answer...

And your father the devil allegedly quoted scripture, but deletes it, adds to it, corrupts it, just like you. He taught you well-like father, like son.."after his own kind...(Genesis).

Right, devil boy?

Get a job, infidel/leach.

Right Divider

Body part
Nice try Little Johnny W the Dance Director, but as usual your MAD is proven wrong with the Bible:

Paul said the following to the BOC:

(Rom 5:9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

(Rom 5:10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Future tense Little Johnny.

Now compare what Peter said to what Paul said:

PETER:

(Acts 2:21) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

PAUL:

(Rom 10:13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

As we see above, Peter & Paul said the same thing about being saved.

This idiot "bible teacher" thinks that "salvation" and "saved" ALWAYS refers to eternal life.

That "salvation" referred to by Peter in Acts 2:21 is BEING DELIVERED THROUGH the GREAT TRIBULATION.

Read the ENTIRETY of Joel some day.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, sissy boy, Craigie. How about a thread, where we discuss how the law was allegedly "nailed to the cross," and was "un-nailed" later, according to you. Sorta like how you assert that the Lord Jesus Christ lost his glorified body, when he ascended, and that he is not a man today, just a disembodied "spirit," who is not the one mediator, between God, and man.

How about it punk?

Oh, yes-I have asked you over and over, and you, as is your MO, wimped out.

Demon.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That "salvation" referred to by Peter in Acts 2:21 is BEING DELIVERED THROUGH the GREAT TRIBULATION.

Wrong again, Wrong Divider.

Both Paul and Peter quoted Joel.

(Rom 10:11) As Scripture says........

Paul and Peter are saying the same thing, which is why they both quote Joel 2:32

However, you being foolish, want us to believe that one is quoting Joel in reference to an alleged Great Tribulation, and the other for salvation.

Are you really this dense?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey, sissy boy, Craigie. How about a thread, where we discuss how the law was allegedly "nailed to the cross," and was "un-nailed" later, according to you. sorta like how you assert that the Lord Jesus Christ lost his glorified body, when he ascended, and that he is not a man today.t

How about it punk?

Oh, yes-I have asked you over and over, and you, as is your MO, wimped out.

Demon.

Start all the threads you want.

Just like this thread that you started, it will be very easy to prove your OP wrong.

Your OP in this thread is a joke.

john w

Hall of Fame

Just like this thread that you started, it will be very easy to prove your OP wrong.

That is what you said 4 times before, you joke/clown, as I already did start 4 threads, in your "honor," sissy,and you punted each one of them, were a "no show," you wimp. That is your MO-a wimp, who runs away, just like you did in the Hilston "debate," where he pounded you, embarrassed you, and all of TOL witnessed your blungeoning.

You are an embarrassment to the term "man," you wimp.

john w

Hall of Fame

This is going to be the thread. And you are going to address the below, you soft, pudgy sodomite. I've asked you over 20 times, devil boy.

-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?
-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

"The law brought me, and brings others to Christ..."-Craigie

Who taught you the law, satanist?

I thought it was "nailed to the cross?"

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today?

-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Who taught Peter, the law, to bring him to Christ?

"God didn't flick a lightswitch that in a split second switched the entire planet from OC to NC.Hebrews tells us that the OC was "waxing" and would soon be obsolete. We know that the OC was completely gone in 70AD."-Tet.

"But, remember, the Law of Moses was still in place."-Tettie

Whose directive was to keep the OC, still in place, which included the law, post dbr?

Why do you lie, when you asserted that the law was "nailed to the cross...abolished at the cross," when you assert that it lasted until 70 AD?

Rhetorical-children of the devil, are taught to lie habitually, like you.

Who taught the Acts believers, the law, to bring them to Christ?

Who taught the thousands, to observe Pentecost, in Acts?

Again, who taught you, if you are saved, the law, to bring you to Christ?

Who taught Paul, to go into the synagogues, reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught Peter, John, to go to the temple,reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught those that were "zealous of the law," in Acts?

Acts 22:12 KJV

And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

Who sent this "devout man according to the law," to Saul/Paul?

Acts 21:20 KJV

And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Who taught these thousands of Jews, which believed, to be zealous of the law?

Wikipedia? Flavey Joe?

WHO EVER TAUGHT THE LAW IN THE BIBLE, you satanic punk?

Name one teacher, who ever taught, that the law was not observed by Peter, John, the other 10, the masses, in early Acts? Names, please. Specifics.

You are going to answer these questions, you satanic dirt bag.

Am I clear?

Watch the wimp fold....watch......

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is what you said 4 times before, you joke/clown, as I already did start 4 threads, in your "honor," sissy,and you punted each one of them, were a "no show," you wimp. That is your MO-a wimp, who runs away, just like you did in the Hilston "debate," where he pounded you, embarrassed you, and all of TOL witnessed your blungeoning.

You are an embarrassment to the term "man" you wimp.

One thing at a time Little Johnny W the Dance Director.

In your OP of this thread you said that because Peter used the future tense "shall be saved", it means the BOC is different than the "kingdom believers" Peter was addressing.

I showed you that Paul used the same exact phrase in the King James Bible, and gave you another verse where Paul tells the BOC that their salvation was "nearer".

So, your OP is proven wrong.

As expected, you made no attempt whatsoever to address the verses I gave, and all you have done is try and make the topic about me, instead of the verses.

Once again, you have failed.