wayofthespirit weighs in.

wayofthespirit

Hello to all TOL members,

I have been a Christian believer for over 60 years but became a radical re-examiner of the faith when my first church imploded in contradiction of one of its fundamental tenants.
I now administer a Christian Forum based on the principle of allowing membership and discussion to any who do not promote insular bigotry.
Unity without uniformity is a heartbreakingly illusive objective but I will not surrender.
I also pursue my objective by promoting it in other forums.
As an artist I like to add visuals to many of my posts.....but I have first to find my way into that (if indeed the facility exists)
Also being old with failing eyesight, I usually bump up the size of my fonts.....tell me if that is not approved.

Peace be with you all......Mike

Krsto

I have been a Christian believer for over 60 years but became a radical re-examiner of the faith when my first church imploded in contradiction of one of its fundamental tenants.
I now administer a Christian Forum based on the principle of allowing membership and discussion to any who do not promote insular bigotry.
Unity without uniformity is a heartbreakingly illusive objective but I will not surrender.
As an artist I like to add visuals to many of my posts.....but I have first to find my way into that (if indeed the facility exists)
Also being old with failing eyesight, I usually bump up the size of my fonts.....tell me if that is not approved.

Welcome aboard. Re-examining your faith can take on many forms. Hope we can add to the adventure.

bybee

Welcome to TOL.
I do not choose uniformity in much of anything. But unity of purpose is important. peace, bybee

ICameBack

Greetings and blessings to you, wayofthespirit! Welcome to TOL from a fellow n00b. Be sure to cite well and use resolve as the zeal for the Lord in this place can get INTENSE!

Peace be with you,
ICameBack

wayofthespirit

Welcome aboard. Re-examining your faith can take on many forms. Hope we can add to the adventure.
That's why I'm widening my horizon.
I used to have a signature line that read "Saying what I think I know helps me to know what I ought to think".
Glad to meet a Lutherite.....Mike

Refractive

WHAT!??? No insular bigotry!!??? shoot - what's the point of posting?

welcome!^^^^^^made big for OPs eyes

keypurr

Welcome friend, I am most likely older than you so I like it when someone bumps up the fonts.