ECT water baptism

dodge

And yet, you and yours keep preaching faith plus works.

:doh:

No, we know salvation is a result of grace but it also requires faith.

You know for by FAITH are you saved through FAITH etc.

Eph 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

You will NOT find ONE person in the OT or NT whose faith was stagnant and did nothing. Case in point Moses, Abraham, Naaman, and the list goes on and on.

Faith is NOT a sit on the sofa and declare I am good. Nope, faith is a word that means you DO SOMETHING, your obedient to the King of King and Lord of Lord's. You have bought into a grace that is NOT taught in scripture,sadly.

Danoh

No, we know salvation is a result of grace but it also requires faith.

You know for by FAITH are you saved through FAITH etc.

Eph 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

You will NOT find ONE person in the OT or NT whose faith was stagnant and did nothing. Case in point Moses, Abraham, Naaman, and the list goes on and on.

Faith is NOT a sit on the sofa and declare I am good. Nope, faith is a word that means you DO SOMETHING, your obedient to the King of King and Lord of Lord's. You have bought into a grace that is NOT taught in scripture,sadly.

You...are...confused.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Grace is not against good works. Rather; it does not bless based on them.

The Law was Performance Based Acceptance.

Grace is Christ Based Acceptance.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

dodge

You...are...confused.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Grace is not against good works. Rather; it does not bless based on them.

The Law was Performance Based Acceptance.

Grace is Christ Based Acceptance.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Cut through the chase so you are basically saying you don't have to do anything but proclaim you are saved and you are ?

Show me from scripture one person who was saved that did not have FAITH, and if you say that is performance based I would conclude that you are lost without a clue. All those people in the OT did not obey God to be saved they obeyed God because they WERE saved.

You are promoting a cheap and empty grace that will land folks in hell.

Do you consider Faith as keeping the law. You do understand that faith is required to receive GRACE right ?

By faith folks did a lot of different things that God commanded and required, and now you come along with your two bit worthless, empty , distorted grace and try to push that off as the real thing.

Faith is trusting God completely, and when God tells one of His followers to do something they do it not to be saved but because they are saved, which those not in the BOC call work.

Sit back pop a top and smoke a cigarette and do nothing God said to do we will see how that works out for you in eternity.

All cults try to remove folks from God's word with special revelations, and Madist are no different they lock Jesus out of His rightful place and plug Paul right in Jesus' rightful place.

What if Moses had sat back and said building an ark is work, but I have faith so why build an ark ?

What if Abraham said to walk to a new country is work but I have faith so I will just stay right where I am ?

Faith in Christ cost Paul and many others their lives because they OBEYED what God told them to do.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cut through the chase so you are basically saying you don't have to do anything but proclaim you are saved and you are ?

Show me from scripture one person who was saved that did not have FAITH, and if you say that is performance based I would conclude that you are lost without a clue. All those people in the OT did not obey God to be saved they obeyed God because they WERE saved.

You are promoting a cheap and empty grace that will land folks in hell.

Do you consider Faith as keeping the law. You do understand that faith is required to receive GRACE right ?

By faith folks did a lot of different things that God commanded and required, and now you come along with your two bit worthless, empty , distorted grace and try to push that off as the real thing.

Faith is trusting God completely, and when God tells one of His followers to do something they do it not to be saved but because they are saved, which those not in the BOC call work.

Sit back pop a top and smoke a cigarette and do nothing God said to do we will see how that works out for you in eternity.

All cults try to remove folks from God's word with special revelations, and Madist are no different they lock Jesus out of His rightful place and plug Paul right in Jesus' rightful place.

What if Moses had sat back and said building an ark is work, but I have faith so why build an ark ?

What if Abraham said to walk to a new country is work but I have faith so I will just stay right where I am ?

Faith in Christ cost Paul and many others their lives because they OBEYED what God told them to do.
You have to take out of context and ignore a lot of scripture to get to this position.

dodge

You have to take out of context and ignore a lot of scripture to get to this position.

Nah, I am not MAD. I actually believe scripture, and I do not have to ignore context to make what I believe coincide with scripture

Danoh

Nah, I am not MAD. I actually believe scripture, and I do not have to ignore context to make what I believe coincide with scripture

You...are...confusing...your notions of what the passages are talking about...as being the same as what they are actually talking about.

Your erroneous notions are what you are actually believing.

dodge

You...are...confusing...your notions of what the passages are talking about...as being the same as what they are actually talking about.

Your erroneous notions are what you are actually believing.

Nope, I do not have to change John 3:16-Genesis 3- the letters of John nor the Gospels to end up completely confused and in error as Madist have done an excellent job of turning scripture against scripture , and One Apostles message against another Apostle when they are actually the same.