Water Baptism passed away in this dispensation

Brother John

Dispensationalism is gnostic?

Dispensationalism is gnostic?

If you think that dispensationlism is gnostic, your are not truthful, or you don't know what you're talking about.
Read up on both of them, they have nothing in common. The fact that you use such extremes to describe dispensationlism, makes everything else you say unreliable. If you were to be honest in your evaluations, one could take you more seriously.
MAD is man's opinion and not Biblical.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you think that dispensationlism is gnostic, your are not truthful, or you don't know what you're talking about.
Read up on both of them, they have nothing in common. The fact that you use such extremes to describe dispensationlism, makes everything else you say unreliable. If you were to be honest in your evaluations, one could take you more seriously.

That's what you guys keep saying and yet you all do a very poor job of defending your position. Using scripture only makes it worse for your view. Please start having a point.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Brother John said:
To Bob Hill, and the other despensationalist, I'm new here, and thank God I found you guys, keep up the good work, I may not post much because I've soo much to learn. I'm in the heart of the Bible belt, all alone in my dispensation world in Bowling Green ky. Its sad, not one fellowship in a 75mile radius.

Brother John, everything seems consistent except the last line. Was that just poorly worded?

Shimei is an Acts9 guy, as am I, and I'm pretty sure you are too. Trying to sort this out...

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
1Co 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1Co 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

I would strongly urge you to study Gods Word more closely to understand the distinct message and apostleship of Paul.

http://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/articles/999291954.html

It is difficult to study God's word more closely with people who dismiss 90% ? of it as not applying directly to the "Christians, and the Church in 2007!

From what I gather the Old Testament is not a good source for Church Doctrine in fact its bad. The New Testament Gospels with the words in Red especially are the Old Gospel, from Jesus, to the Jews, and not for Paul's gospel, this so called second gospel, without water Baptism, and grace through disobediance, to Christ's commands to His Apostles.

The Church has replaced Israel, so all Israel scriptures are past, or future, but not "present".

And the last book of the Bible is not for the Church now, or in the future, because of course the Church is raptured and Paul's gospel ends? before anything bad happens to the Church. { Excluding of course all the millions of Christians that have been persecuted, tortured and killed, for two thousand years} That is, before the antichrist comes and persecutes, tortures and kills, the remaining believers and children of God.

So that leaves me with parts of Acts and Paul's epistles to refute the second Gospel of Paul doctrine, or MAD, with the scant writings, to specific Churches and people, by the one who called himself the least of the Apostles and, by his own evaluation, not worthy of being called one.

You think it's easy with those ground rules??????? I can easily do it with one hand behind my back, but your particular brand of dispensationalism is leaving me in a body cast with two fingers that have some limited wiggle room.

If I say that is what Jesus said to do, your response is yeah, but that is not what "PAUL"
says.

Can you at least appreciate our predicament, not that is ours, and a reluctance to invest too much time or energy?

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
"I think you may have an extremely narrow view, judging who is and is not Christian"

You drew first blood. In fact both of you did, and it was on a very nice first post I made, that, by the way was not toward either of you!
Shame on you!
You came here claiming my relatives, friends and acquaintences who dwell within your radius of 75 miles from Bowling Green KY were not Believers worthy of your 'fellowship' as they are not in your MAD doctrine.
I tell you they are walking in the Light and we fellowship together in that Light, and you are claiming you cannot fellowship with them because they are walking in the Light which you reject.

Brother John

I am little confused on this MAD thing, It sounds like a lable given to those who are pretrib, by those who are posttrib, believing pretribers have "a mad theology". At least that's what I got from the only artical I could find on the subject. Please fill me in if I'm mistaken.
And thelagachisnext, get over it, I have been a baptist for more than 20 years, and most all I know comes from the baptist method of teaching, the same little booklits, and sermons year after year, never teaching the deeper things. What I don't know is a result of the lemming trap I was in, and the same trap that they continue to teach. They dont teach how to study the word on your own, but a dependence on their limited form of teaching. Even the pentacostals have better bible studies, though further from the truth. So don't tell me about the Bible belt and the light they have. I've been basking in two candle power for so long I have to wear sun glasses when it comes to dispensationlism. I have never even suggested that the Bible belt people weren't christians, just that they are stunted in there growth because of their lemming approach. If I'm not up to speed on, the deeper things of God, its my fault because I depended to heavily on the fellowship of lemmings to teach me, of which I am the chief lemming.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
I am little confused on this MAD thing, It sounds like a lable given to those who are pretrib, by those who are posttrib, believing pretribers have "a mad theology". At least that's what I got from the only artical I could find on the subject. Please fill me in if I'm mistaken.
And thelagachisnext, get over it, I have been a baptist for more than 20 years, and most all I know comes from the baptist method of teaching, the same little booklits, and sermons year after year, never teaching the deeper things. What I don't know is a result of the lemming trap I was in, and the same trap that they continue to teach. They dont teach how to study the word on your own, but a dependence on their limited form of teaching. Even the pentacostals have better bible studies, though further from the truth. So don't tell me about the Bible belt and the light they have. I've been basking in two candle power for so long I have to wear sun glasses when it comes to dispensationlism. I have never even suggested that the Bible belt people weren't christians, just that they are stunted in there growth because of their lemming approach. If I'm not up to speed on, the deeper things of God, its my fault because I depended to heavily on the fellowship of lemmings to teach me, of which I am the chief lemming.
My Southern Baptist sister who is a Southern Baptist pastor/preacher's [retired] wife who prayed in intercessory prayer for my soul with a burden of death upon her so heavy she thought she would die if God did not remove it told me before and after I was saved -by the second birth of Spirit in Christ- to never take the word of any man if it did not agree with the Word of God, and to study the Word for myself. That was almost four decades ago and she gave me that advice by the word of the Holy Spirit.
My stepping in and commenting to you was to point out that you are after fellowship only in MAD doctrine, and not in the Light, for there are many in Christ within the 75 mile radius of Bowling Green with whom you can find fellowship in Christ.
-Want contact info for fellowship in Christ -"who is the Light"- within that radius?

The Word was held in higher esteem than the name of God in my Bible belt experiences -that's why it's called the "Bible belt" -but I'm 61 this year and TV and pagan/heathen/athiest government schools have desperately tried to break the tie of the culture with the Word of God and the younger generation may be walking without the Light much more than their ancestors in the area.
Still, that is a personal responsibility, for you have to feed on the Word yourself to grow, no man can feed you from their own spirit if they themselves are not anointed to feed the flock of God by expounding on the Word to you which you still must have the Spirit within you by the New Birth, to know and to judge the words of any man by, which understanding comes by His opening the doctrine of Christ to you from His Scriptures, but if you rely on men -even MAD doctrine teacher's words- then you will never grow in Christ.

-and my user name is from the OT Hebrew word used by the Holy Spirit for the taking of the entire Congregation of the LORD from the midst of the earth's inhabitant's before He pours out His wrath on the inhabitants of the earth in the second consumation of sin on the earth.

In the first consumation of sin on earth, only those in the Ark were spared the wrath of God on earth; in the second consumation only those who are joined as one New Man as the Ark of God, itself, which Moses saw as heavenly truth and patterned to teach the truth about, will be taken to heaven and established in the Holy of Holies there, and will celebrate their perfection as sons of God in their priesthood New garments for seven days [as Moses gave the heavenly oracle of in the Tutor which teaches the Truth of heavenly things] while the wrath of God will be poured out on earth, below for that time of the second consumation of sin on earth.

So "The laqach is next" for born again, Bible Believing, water baptized, Spirit filled, obedient, to Christ Believers -and for those who had the will to obey His doctrine but not the ability before they were taken, and for the children of them who are not yet of the age of personal accountability, for the children of Believers are "clean" who have not yet come to an age of accountability.

However, on the other:
failing to study the Word for yourself, you got sucked into a false heresy called MAD =M.id A.cts D.ispensationism, and I urge you to begin a relationship with the LORD Jesus Christ by calling on His name and seeking His Light from His Word by His Spirit's enlightenment of it, for MAD is not from His word and is not His doctrine, and the paul of MAD is pseudo and has no relation to Paul the Apostle.

Pettrix

BANNED
Banned
Brother John -

Amen, Brother. Once you study right division, you will see how much more enjoyable and enlightening Gods Word can be. I was also like you. It seems as though most "popular" and large-numbered churches have very little doctrine. It is known as the churches of "milk & music". They tend to be very emotional and drive the emotionalism (experience) over a deep study of Gods Word.

Now, with thelaqachisnext, he has a great hatred for Gods Word and those who hold to right division. He believes that he has the Acts 2 Pentecostal powers & mixes beliefs and messages that were meant for a certain people at a certain time. By doing so, he makes a mockery of God and comes out with some real bizarre doctrine. The only person who is "mad" is him and his belief system.

Brother John -

I encourage you to check out these sites:
www.GraceBeliever.com
http://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
MAD doctrine is a form of anti-Israel sectarianism which has cut itself off from the Name of the only begotten Son of God by denying His Jewish roots, missing the reason He formed Israel for His glory.

You really are clueless and you are a liar. You know next to nothing about Mid-Acts doctrine.

You need to correct your statement and apologize.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Brother John -

Amen, Brother. Once you study right division, you will see how much more enjoyable and enlightening Gods Word can be. I was also like you. It seems as though most "popular" and large-numbered churches have very little doctrine. It is known as the churches of "milk & music". They tend to be very emotional and drive the emotionalism (experience) over a deep study of Gods Word.

Now, with thelaqachisnext, he has a great hatred for Gods Word and those who hold to right division. He believes that he has the Acts 2 Pentecostal powers & mixes beliefs and messages that were meant for a certain people at a certain time. By doing so, he makes a mockery of God and comes out with some real bizarre doctrine. The only person who is "mad" is him and his belief system.

Brother John -

I encourage you to check out these sites:
www.GraceBeliever.com
http://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/
Better to just take up the Scriptures for himself and learn from them, rather than from pseudo doctrines which pretend to have new “gnostic” hidden, secrets, added after the once for all delivered to the Saints, One Faith was “once for all delivered to the Saints“.

It is about the person of Jesus Christ that one must learn, and know, and one cannot learn that from men, for each must have the personal revelation of Christ, which is the New Birth, and then and only then can one enter into the Fellowship of the Saints. He is the Fellowship point, not sectarianism. -Paul told the Corinthians that it is carnal to call yourself "of certain men", for only Jesus Christ died for us.

As to me: I'm a Gentile,
female
born again
water baptized
Pentecostal Believer
in the Name;
joined in the One Spirit of the Living Christ
in the One New Man
by the second birth from above
in the same Tree,
by grafting in, that all the called in the natural Israel are natural branches of,
as Paul the Apostle was, who, himself, was a
born again
male
water baptized
Pentecostal -tongues speaking/praying/singing
Jew,
who personally circumcised Timothy [because he had a Jewess mother] before he took him on the encouraging trip to visit the Gentile Churches with the letter from the Jerusalem Church Elders saying that Gentiles called into Christ's name did not have to be circumcised and keep Moses and who commanded those called in the circumcision [Jews] to not become uncircumcised and those called uncircumcised [Gentiles] to not become circumcised, and who commanded “Do not forbid to speak in tongues“, and; “Covet earnestly to prophesy“.

Every thing I said above is Bible doctrine and teaching and if you think not, then I’ll give you all the Scriptures, but for now, I have to go.

But Paul the Apostle understood the reason for the Law as the schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, as the living Oracles -Paul's words for them- and understood that Israel, only, was given them to keep specifically as the Oracles of the Person and work of the LORD Jesus Christ as the Kinsman to Adam, who was to come, is come, and shall come; and whose New Man creation human being body is the True and Living Mercy Seat, which Moses patterned in the Oracles.

Christ is the Living Spirit -
The Father called His name Israel
He gave His name -to come- to Jacob, as a sign of the adoption to come in His New Man name
Jacob understood Who He was, and erected a memorial pillar to His Name and called it "ELELOHEISRAEL/GOD,THE MIGHTY GOD, ISRAEL

Jacob's descendents are the namesake of the One New Man and are
Called by His name, "Israel".

God has reserved a remnant of Israel, the descendents of Jacob, for Himself, of which many wrote the NT; and Believing born again Gentiles are adopted into Israel, the New Man's "One" Living Spirit, called Christ, and are not natural branches of His Tree.

The Adoption pertains to Israel
Gentiles are grafted in and some in Israel are broken off.

If you are not born again in Spirit then you are not "one" in the New Man and you are not grafted into the Tree and you are not joined to the commonwealth of Israel and you will not inherit the spiritual heritage of Israel, which is to establish the heavens.

Every thing I said above is Bible doctrine and teaching and if you think not, then I’ll give you all the Scriptures, but for now, I have to go.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
You really are clueless and you are a liar. You know next to nothing about Mid-Acts doctrine.

You need to correct your statement and apologize.

His Name is Israel, called Israel by the Father -read Isaiah 49 and see: that Name is what the call is all about, to which all the "called" are given, by adoption, in the New Man body of the regeneration. In Adam all die, in Christ [Messiah] all are made alive: but you must be born into His Living Spirit or you will not be made alive in Him and be "one" in the Father through His New Man name. Read John 17; the prayer and the promise is to be made "one" in His name, with the Father, and whosoever will believe in His name is joined in that One Spirit, called the Spirit of Adoption, which Adoption pertains to the Namesake people and those Gentiles who are joined to His Name by the second birth, also.

Why should I apologize for knowing the MAD doctrine of cutting the natural branches in Israel off from the heavenly inheritance promised to them, as the Namesake of "God, the Mighty God, Israel" =ELELOHEISRAEL, and claiming that Israel, Jacob's descendents, as the natural branches, only have an earthly inheritance to look forward to, and that the MAD followers have a heavenly inheritance to look forward to? -Do you deny that?

That teaching is "anti-Israel" doctrine; but the Word says that the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable, and the Remnant is reserved by God for the promises of the heavenly inheritance, and we Gentiles who are born from above by the promised [to Abraham] Living Spirit are joined to them and share their inheritance in the One New Man, the True Israel of God.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
His Name is Israel, called Israel by the Father -read Isaiah 49 and see: that Name is what the call is all about, to which all the "called" are given, by adoption, in the New Man body of the regeneration. In Adam all die, in Christ [Messiah] all are made alive: but you must be born into His Living Spirit or you will not be made alive in Him and be "one" in the Father through His New Man name. Read John 17; the prayer and the promise is to be made "one" in His name, with the Father, and whosoever will believe in His name is joined in that One Spirit, called the Spirit of Adoption, which Adoption pertains to the Namesake people and those Gentiles who are joined to His Name by the second birth, also.

Why should I apologize for knowing the MAD doctrine of cutting the natural branches in Israel off from the heavenly inheritance promised to them, as the Namesake of "God, the Mighty God, Israel" =ELELOHEISRAEL, and claiming that Israel, Jacob's descendents, as the natural branches, only have an earthly inheritance to look forward to, and that the MAD followers have a heavenly inheritance to look forward to? -Do you deny that?

That teaching is "anti-Israel" doctrine; but the Word says that the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable, and the Remnant is reserved by God for the promises of the heavenly inheritance, and we Gentiles who are born from above by the promised [to Abraham] Living Spirit are joined to them and share their inheritance in the One New Man, the True Israel of God.

Jesus Prays for All Believers that they may be "one" in Him with the Father.

John 17:
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will[e] believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. 26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

The Father called His Name Israel:

Isa 49:1¶Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

He was God, the Hidden God:
Isa 49:2And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
Isa 49:3And said unto me, Thou [art] my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

His work was to restore the remnant of Israel [Jacob's seed] and to be His Salvation to the Gentiles:
Isa 49:5¶And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb [to be] his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.
sa 49:6And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth

He gave His New Man Name to Jacob:
Genesis 32; Hosea 12:3-5.

And He called Him God, the Mighty God, Israel" ELELOHEISRAEL, when he erected a memorial pillar to His name; Genesis 33;
Gen 33:18 And Jacob came to Shalem, a city of Shechem, which [is] in the land of Canaan, when he came from Padanaram; and pitched his tent before the city....Gen 33:20And he erected there an altar, and called it Elelohe-Israel.

Ever after Genesis 32, Jacob's seed, Israel, are called the namesake people of YHWH: YHWH says they are called by My Name, and that name is Israel.

Brother John

Thelaqachisnext:
I can and do read scripture for myself. But it is not what you read, it is HOW you read what you read.
I have a some words I would like you to define for me , if you would please:
"eisegesis"; "allegory"; "bias"; "gnostcism"; "dispensationalism"; "honesty"; and
"truth".

Zeke

CiY127,

I believe that during the time the Dispensation of the Mystery is in place, we believers are baptized by the Holy Spirit into the body of Christ.

We become part of something brand new. Jews and Gentiles who believe in Christ as their savior become heirs together. We are baptized into the body of Christ. We become partakers together by becoming one new man, a new creation.

2 Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.

Eph 2:14-16 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, 15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, 16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.

Col 1:18-22 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, 20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. 21 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled 22 in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight.

There was nothing written about them in the prophetic Scriptures before Paul’s conversion. God called this new creation, the body of Christ. Again, it is made up of Jews and Gentiles as joint-heirs and joint-partakers.

According to the content of this mystery, God broke down the discriminatory barriers. This truth causes us Mid-Acts-Dispensationalists to believe the body of Christ started with the Apostle Paul before he wrote his first epistle. In my case, I believe the body of Christ started with the conversion of Paul.

Therefore, we must make a strong distinction between Israel and the church which is His body.

Bob Hill

Paul had a two fold ministery like Christ did, the first part was Abrahamic promises that included all the Families of the earth and written about in the scripture,
Gen 12:3-And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee, and in thee shall all famlies of the earth be blessed, Galatians 3:8-And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, in thee shall all nations be blessed.

Clearly Acts nine was within the prophetic promises of Abraham, and was part of the first part of Pauls ministery, Acts 26:22-Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying NONE OTHER THINGS! than those which the PROPHETS AND MOSES DID SAY SHOULD COME:

Romans 15:4-For whatsoever things were written aforetime were writtin for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope, this hope wasnt the calling in Ephesian that was yet to be revealed, its all according to the written scriptures.

Romans 15:8-Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the Fathers:
verse 9-AND! that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; AS IT IS WRITTEN, for this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, (Pauls Acts ministery Jew first among the Gentiles) and sing unto thy name. the rest af chapter 15 is clearly OT written prophetic scripture being fulfilled by Pauls ministery.

The mystery in Ephesians isnt in the acts period because it was dealing with the written scripture. Just like Christ never told the twelve alot of things outside the new covenant of the nation, but uses Paul that deals with the nations outside their covenant back to the promise in Gen 12:3 were Abram was uncircumcisied, even after becoming Abraham he was never under the nations covenant only the sign of circumcision which made him the Father of both types of Acts believers, one was before the sign, and one after.

The one baptism in Ephesians would have to be death, Pauls prayer to the saints Eph 1:18-The eyes of your understanding being inlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of HIS CALLING, and what the riches of the glory of HIS INHERITANCE in the saints, (allready sealed!)
vs 19-And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
vs 20-Which he wrought in Christ, WHEN HE RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, and set him at his right hand, in the heavenly places

2:6-And HATH raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. This was a promise before Abraham.

Zeke.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Thelaqachisnext:
I can and do read scripture for myself. But it is not what you read, it is HOW you read what you read.
I have a some words I would like you to define for me , if you would please:
"eisegesis"; "allegory"; "bias"; "gnostcism"; "dispensationalism"; "honesty"; and
"truth".

Biblically, etymologically, or both?

Let's begin with Truth:
Jesus is Truth:
Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Word is Truth:
Jhn 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Jam 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

the Spirit is Truth:
Jhn 14:17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Jhn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1Jo 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

2Jo 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

From the e-word dictionary The Origin of Speeches by Isaac Mozeson,
"True" etymology of "Truth" is, in the mother tongue of creation::

ETYM(OLOGY) EMeT Aleph-Mem-Tahf
em-ET_______________________[EMT à ETM]
ROOTS: ETYMON (from Greek) infers the literal sense of a word. The etymon of ETYMOLOGY is the Greek word etymos (true). The true etymon never lies in a language as late as Greek. Merely flip root letters #2 and #3, an M132 metathesis, ETM to EMT, to see EMeT (true, truth, truly). ".. .the word of the Lord in thy mouth is truth" EMeT -- I Kings 17:24.
To marry homily and scientific Edenics, Aleph-Mem-Tahf (truth) means undying or eternal, which truth is supposed to be. The Aleph is a negative prefix, “not,” as in “Asymetry”—
see “A-.“ Mem-Tahf means “mortality” – see “CHECKMATE.” EMeT (truth) is thus
undying, immortal. Ayin-Mem-Dalet means standing, enduring, lasting – Exodus 9:28.
Objective Truth requires OMeTZ (courage) to overcome human subjectivity (The purveyors of the myth of the Indo-European root, The American Heritage Dictionary, found no root for MYTH. Tahf can be a Greek TH, and MYTH may be a built-in, sound-alike antonym of EMeTH (truth).

BRANCHES: To form "truth" one takes the Hebrew alpahabet’s first letter, Aleph, and the last letter, Tahf, placing the middle letter, Mem, between them. "TRUE" north refers to the earth's middle or axis, not her magnetic poles. The true path is always the middle road, between the extreme positions. Related to EMeT, EMTZ[A]h means middle. While this spelling is post-Biblical, Mem-Tsadi-Ayin (middle) – has its antiquity authenticated in Aramaic and Syriac. M + dental (D,T) words of measuremnt and science , Mem-Daled-Ayin, are found at “METER” and “MODE.”.
"True" in Japanese is honto; reverse to dina for the Fijian. It isn't false to switch the M to an N and the T to a D. A easier, mere reversal of EMeT is seen in Tagalog (Philippines) tama (true or correct. Maa-t is truth in the language of ancient Egypt. Genesis 11 holds all of these national and linguistic takes on truth as divine. Edenic truth is not about being “more true” than others, but it is the rainbow from which every hue can trace its divine origin and legitimacy.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/words.pl?book=Eph&chapter=1&verse=10&strongs=3622&page=
dispensation: ) the management of a household or of household affairs

a) specifically, the management, oversight, administration, of other's property

b) the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship

c) administration, dispensation

From Mozeson's dictionary the true etymon for "dispensation" is in the word manage, which comes from the Hebrew letters Mem-Noon-Hey.

MOON MaNaH Mem-Noon-Hey
MOAN-EH________________[MONH]
ROOTS: Old English mono and Greek mene mean MOON. Greek mene is a MONTH; the theoretical IE root for MOON and MONTH is miscalculated as me (to measure).
Many moons ago there was a universal counting word MN hand words at IE man (hand) MoNeH is a time or occasion (Genesis 31:41). Moons number our months; the Divine Astronomer "determines" or "reckons" the number of stars (and moons) and names them in Psalms 147:4 (MoaNeH). MiN(YahN) is a number (Ezra 6:17). The opposite of HaMOAN (MANY) is MeeN (MINUS). Follow “MANY” and “MINUS” for the M-N family of counting and NUMBERS.

BRANCHES: First, the relevant cognates of MOON and MONTH include AMENORRHEA, MENARCH, MENOPAUSE, MENSES, MENSTRUATE, SEMESTER and TRIMESTER. The Hawaiian moon, mahina, is similarly an MN counting word rather than a term of whiteness or brightness. MoaNeH as a verb of reckoning and calculation brings MIND to MIND. Cognates of MIND at IE root men (to think) include DEMENTED, MENTAL, MENTION, AUTOMATIC, AHRIMAN MEMENTO, COMMENT, REMINISCENT, MINERVA, EUMENIDES, MENTOR, MANIA, MANIAC -MANCY, MANTIC, MANTIS, MANDARIN, MANTRA, MINT, MONEY (see "MONEY"), MONITOR, MONSTER, MONUMENT, MUSTER, ADMONISH, DEMONSTRATE, PREMONITION, SUMMON, MOSAIC, MUSE, MUSEUM, MUSIC, AMNESIA, AMNESTY, and MNEMONIC. M-N MENTAL words include Manu, the all-wise creature of hindu mythology.
EeMayN is to train or teach; Mordechai was Esther's MENTOR or OaMahN (Esther 2:7). An extension of IE men might be mendh (to learn), which allows us to link MN reckoning with Greek manthanein and English MATHEMAT1CS.
[Otherwise, the MND and MNT terms are nasalized forms of LoaMaiD (to learn, the L drops from our MD subroot] . MN moons appear in Saami (Lapland, related to Finnish) as maino.
If the MOON was Man's heavenly calculator, his hand (see "MITT") or manus (Latin for hand) was his earthly one. MN hand words at IE man (hand) include MANACLE, MANAGE, MANNER, MANUAL ( see “MANAL”), MAINTAIN, MANEUVER, MANICURE, MANIFEST, MANIPULATE, MANUFACTURE, MANURE, MANUSCRIPT, MASTIFF, EMANCIPATE, MANDATE COMMAND and DEMAND.
If the hand is a calculator, then perhaps MAN the thinking, reckoning animal was given an MN name for the same reason. MAN is from the IE root man (man). An alternative spelling for the root in the AHD is mon.
See "MASCULINE" and "NUMBER."

The fulness of times is a term related to the Feasts of YHWH given as living oracles of the Person and work of the LORD Jesus Christ who was to come in His pre-ordained Season, from the beginning, as Kinsman to Adam, to do the duty of Kinsman to Adam and to restore all things in His New Man name, which Adam lost.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Honest: from Origin of Speeches, traced to the root:
HONES(T) KHaiNOOS [(K)H-N]
ROOTS: Almost every H word is traced to a K etymon, but the etymology of HONEST (true) stops at Latin honos (honor).
HaiN means yes; KaiN means yes, honest, upright (Genesis 42:11); KHaiNOOS means honesty; (NA)KHOAN means correct.
BRANCHES: HONOR and Latin honos might be related to HOAN (wealth – Proverbs 30:15, 16). Korean choun means good.

Brother John

Thelaqachisnext;
Etymologically is interesting but not necessary. What do these words mean, as you interpret them today? I can look them up in a dictionary or Bible, but what do they mean to you? (in your own words).

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER

Ever heard of the new Heaven and the new Earth? Peter wrote about it!
2 Peter 3:13

Because MAD is not anti-Israel you nut!