Want Proof of a Stolen Election?

Skeeter

Banned
I have seen several videos with clear evidence of leftist anarchists inciting riots and committing acts of violence on Jan 6 but I have not seen any of them mentioned in democrat propaganda and witchhunts designed to cover their voting fraud sins.
I saw a video you posted "proving" that Democrats were the first to enter because they all wore black. Well they didn't all wear black. That was a lighting issue. One who entered who is seen in your video is Douglas Jensen. He was wearing a grey hoodie and a black Qanon t-shirt and blue jeans. His background is well known. Is there any other conclusive evidence you would like to share?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Curious where you are getting the "half below 100" then.
Not arguing that there are not many dumb Americans, BTW.
When you consider the IQ of the population group "Americans", you norm the distribution at 100. Half of the population is above 100. Half of the population is below 100.

And 68% of any population fall between 85 and 115, levels of functionality that are very difficult to distinguish between, until you get to to esoteric fields. A child scoring at 90 will have much more difficulty dealing with AP Calc, for example than a child scoring at 110. In general studies classes they may well be indistinguishable.

The aspect of intelligence that interests me is that of intellectual curiosity, or its counterpart gullibility. It does not seem to be tied to IQ, at least in the limited instances that I have been able to examine it in person.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Dosy,

How do you explain relatively high IQ people believing so many demonstrably false things?
For example, I attribute the overwhelmingly disproportional level of vaccine rejection among African-Americans, regardless of their intelligence, to be rooted in their inherent distrust of a government that has often treated them appallingly and unforgivably.

See: The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male

marke

I saw a video you posted "proving" that Democrats were the first to enter because they all wore black. Well they didn't all wear black. That was a lighting issue. One who entered who is seen in your video is Douglas Jensen. He was wearing a grey hoodie and a black Qanon t-shirt and blue jeans. His background is well known. Is there any other conclusive evidence you would like to share?
You have not convinced me no leftist rioters were there violently trying to stop the congressional hearings into voter fraud that were scheduled that day.

Skeeter

Banned
You have not convinced me no leftist rioters were there violently trying to stop the congressional hearings into voter fraud that were scheduled that day.
Of course that was not my goal. I did seek to show that you have not proven any lefty was materially involved in the insurrection.

marke

Of course that was not my goal. I did seek to show that you have not proven any lefty was materially involved in the insurrection.
I have no more intention of proving to you that leftists were involved than you have of proving leftists were not involved.

Skeeter

Banned
I have no more intention of proving to you that leftists were involved than you have of proving leftists were not involved.
I have no intention of getting you to admit that trying to prove a negative is in no way a logical method to acquire knowledge. You are incapable of integrity and self-reflection.

Good science involves realizing the null hypothesis remains in place until otherwise contradicted.

marke

I have no intention of getting you to admit that trying to prove a negative is in no way a logical method to acquire knowledge. You are incapable of integrity and self-reflection.

Good science involves realizing the null hypothesis remains in place until otherwise contradicted.
Leftists claim their lies must be accepted as truth because they have no obligation to prove their lies are true.

Skeeter

Banned
Leftists claim their lies must be accepted as truth because they have no obligation to prove their lies are true.
The public likes to see evidence. I can show you several actual people -- we know their identities!-- who are/were Trumpists and members of other right wing groups. One fun one is a Michael Jackson impersonator who also played Jesus Christ. He is an Oath keeper.

Can you show the left leaning instigators in a similar fashion? Do not try to present that one BLM dude and his girlfriend. They did not instigate anything. How man leftists does it take to direct a right wing mob, anyway?

marke

The public likes to see evidence. I can show you several actual people -- we know their identities!-- who are/were Trumpists and members of other right wing groups. One fun one is a Michael Jackson impersonator who also played Jesus Christ. He is an Oath keeper.

Can you show the left leaning instigators in a similar fashion? Do not try to present that one BLM dude and his girlfriend. They did not instigate anything. How man leftists does it take to direct a right wing mob, anyway?
There were tens of thousands of Trump supporters in DC that day and you mention one or two. I am not convinced your biased narrative proves anything but your bias against those you disagree with politically. A person would have to be stupid to believe there were no violent leftist protesters there also

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A chart on Lindell’s website — which does not make clear the origin of its data — purports Trump won Idaho by an additional 70,000 votes but alleges the vote was electronically manipulated, and so they were not included in the results. An “analysis” claims that the vote total in each of Idaho’s 44 counties was off by about 8 percent.

Red flags about the validity of the chart were immediately obvious, Houck said. In Idaho, seven of the 44 counties do not even use electronic voting machines, so there were no machines to manipulate.

Still, Houck’s office decided to manually count the ballots in two of Idaho’s smallest counties — Camas and Butte — as well as manually recount the ballots in eight of the 32 precincts in Bonner County, a medium-size locale in the state. Between the three counties, it found an error rate of roughly 0.1 percent.

marke

A chart on Lindell’s website — which does not make clear the origin of its data — purports Trump won Idaho by an additional 70,000 votes but alleges the vote was electronically manipulated, and so they were not included in the results. An “analysis” claims that the vote total in each of Idaho’s 44 counties was off by about 8 percent.

Red flags about the validity of the chart were immediately obvious, Houck said. In Idaho, seven of the 44 counties do not even use electronic voting machines, so there were no machines to manipulate.

Still, Houck’s office decided to manually count the ballots in two of Idaho’s smallest counties — Camas and Butte — as well as manually recount the ballots in eight of the 32 precincts in Bonner County, a medium-size locale in the state. Between the three counties, it found an error rate of roughly 0.1 percent.

The fraud was widespread as is democrat lies and obstruction in efforts to stop the truth from coming out.

marke

The fraud was widespread as is republican lies and obstruction in efforts to stop the truth from coming out.

See how easy that is?
Of course leftists think lying is easy. Republicans encourage investigations but democrats fight tooth and nail to obstruct or stop investigations. That fact alone suggests the democrats are lying.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Of course leftists think lying is easy. Republicans encourage investigations but democrats fight tooth and nail to obstruct or stop investigations. That fact alone suggests the democrats are lying.
Every "forensic investigation" of voter fraud has turned up nothing. That fact alone not only suggests but actually proves that republicans are lying.

marke

Every "forensic investigation" of voter fraud has turned up nothing. That fact alone not only suggests but actually proves that republicans are lying.
True. Every leftist and democrat-endorsed investigation has turned up no significant democrat fraud, though some have turned up insignificant amounts of republican voter fraud. But the number of investigations democrats have thwarted is significantly large as are the massive numbers of unanswered questions democrats refuse to address that suggest fraud took place.