Want Proof of a Stolen Election?

marke

Yes I always trust accomplices of a crime to give an unbiased account, NOT.
Anti-fa anarchists, BLM activists, Proud Boys, and other assorted leftist radicals were captured on film engaging in violence at the Capitol on Jan 6. Don't talk about insurrection if you wish to ignore the facts.

Democrats: No democrat planned the demonstration at the Capitol, no democrat attended the protest, no democrat advocated violence or committed acts of violence. If in doubt just ask a democrat or refer to thousands of democrat postings online for proof.

Skeeter

Banned
Two BLM members witnessed the riot and recorded some footage. They shared their video with police and were not charged. Proud Boys are a right wing organization. Let's see film of people on the left being violent on January 6th!

Two BLM members witnessed the riot and recorded some footage. They shared their video with police and were not charged. Proud Boys are a right wing organization. Let's see film of people on the left being violent on January 6th!

Not only is this total nonsense and false false propaganda, it is also off topic.

Topic:

I saw this in another forum. The poster called it "the site of sites" when it comes to the stolen election, and truly it is.

Interestingly, the creators of site do NOT like Trump and they do not think he was a good president. But this site dislikes the stealing of the election even more than they dislike Trump so good for them. That makes it as fair and balanced as you will get and still very thorough.

Clear your calendar for the next YEAR to go through this mountain of information.

Here is the thing about this thread:

1. Leftists always demanded proof? I gave it to them, in the beginning of the thread.

2. More than that, we proved that Biden's win in Penn. was a fraud so he is not really president.

That's it man, it is done. It is over. The thread is done. The Leftists here are just crying a peeing on themselves. They cannot accept facts.

Repeating for the dullards: Here is the thing about this thread:

1. Leftists always demanded proof? I gave it to them, in the beginning of the thread.

2. More than that, we proved that Biden's win in Penn. was a fraud so he is not really president.

That's it man, it is done. It is over. The thread is done. The Leftists here are just crying a peeing on themselves. They cannot accept facts.

marke

The lying leftist propagandists hid as many videos as possible and only admitted to the few of many leftist insurrectionists on Jan 6 that they could not hide. Don't trust the lying leftists, they are working for Satan to destroy America and build a new world order according to the devil's design.

Skeeter

Banned
The lying leftist propagandists hid as many videos as possible and only admitted to the few of many leftist insurrectionists on Jan 6 that they could not hide.
There were so many cell phones taking video, how did the leftists magically erase themselves from other peoples footage. Why are only Trump supporters receiving punishment. Is Satan at work? Why won't God restrain Satan's influence?

marke

There were so many cell phones taking video, how did the leftists magically erase themselves from other peoples footage. Why are only Trump supporters receiving punishment. Is Satan at work? Why won't God restrain Satan's influence?
I have seen several videos with clear evidence of leftist anarchists inciting riots and committing acts of violence on Jan 6 but I have not seen any of them mentioned in democrat propaganda and witchhunts designed to cover their voting fraud sins.

The lying leftist propagandists hid as many videos as possible and only admitted to the few of many leftist insurrectionists on Jan 6 that they could not hide. Don't trust the lying leftists, they are working for Satan to destroy America and build a new world order according to the devil's design.

Yes. Denial at this point is futile.

Arthur Brain

The mental disorder is active again. We have already proven it was stolen in this thread. PROVEN it.

Arthur Brain is lost in Tinkerbell land.
Oh dear, the denial is strong with you but as already noted, the facts don't care and the reality is that Trump won the election and these baseless allegations of fraud have been summarily dismissed and come to nothing. Now, you can claim that you've proven unicorns exist on Mars if you like, it can be given as much credence. Otherwise, cry if you need to, stamp your feet and whatever. Actual reality is not on your side.

Oh dear, the denial is strong with you

Oh shut up.

The election was stolen.

It was proven.

Be on your way little Brit. Our American election is none of your business.

Thats right, someone told me you are not even an American yet you steadily keep your nose up in our business where it does not belong. Stay over there with your Union Jack JACK, and try to keep the Muslims from finishing off what is left of your nasty dirty little island.

Say hi to the queen for me. What is she, about 500 years old now? Anyone STUPID enough to have a king and queen is too stupid to talk about elections with me.

Arthur Brain

Oh shut up.

The election was stolen.

It was proven.

Be on your way little Brit. Our American election is none of your business.

Thats right, someone told me you are not even an American yet you steadily keep your nose up in our business where it does not belong. Stay over there with your Union Jack JACK, and try to keep the Muslims from finishing off what is left of your nasty dirty little island.

Say hi to the queen for me. What is she, about 500 years old now? Anyone STUPID enough to have a king and queen is too stupid to talk about elections with me.
Most regulars here know I'm not an American, hardly something I've ever been secretive about and other members of the forum aren't either. This isn't a USA exclusive club and commenting on American politics is and always has been fair game. If that sticks in your craw then tough really.

I'll omit your embarrassingly ignorant and immature little rant as it simply isn't worth commenting on.

The election wasn't stolen, it hasn't been proven to be by you or anyone else and nor was it ever going to be as it wasn't, fact. Now, you can cry on until the next election comes around if you want, something tells me you probably will or you can do the sensible thing and acknowledge the actual reality that Trump lost the election and Biden won. That's the reality of the situation whether you admit it or not.

marke

Oh dear, the denial is strong with you but as already noted, the facts don't care and the reality is that Trump won the election and these baseless allegations of fraud have been summarily dismissed and come to nothing. Now, you can claim that you've proven unicorns exist on Mars if you like, it can be given as much credence. Otherwise, cry if you need to, stamp your feet and whatever. Actual reality is not on your side.
Allegations of voter fraud have been dismissed, not disproven.

marke

Most regulars here know I'm not an American, hardly something I've ever been secretive about and other members of the forum aren't either. This isn't a USA exclusive club and commenting on American politics is and always has been fair game. If that sticks in your craw then tough really.

I'll omit your embarrassingly ignorant and immature little rant as it simply isn't worth commenting on.

The election wasn't stolen, it hasn't been proven to be by you or anyone else and nor was it ever going to be as it wasn't, fact. Now, you can cry on until the next election comes around if you want, something tells me you probably will or you can do the sensible thing and acknowledge the actual reality that Trump lost the election and Biden won. That's the reality of the situation whether you admit it or not.
Here are a few facts you seem ignorant of.

Nobody has proven voting machines were tampered wit. Nobody has proven voters did not vote more than once. Nobody has proven ballots were not mimeographed and illegally run through counting stations by the thousands.

And more.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Biden, like Putin, won election. But Biden, like Putin, is besieged with unanswered questions about the honesty of the election.
I am starting to believe that Biden really did get the number of votes that it is claimed he got, only because of the huge groundswell of people online saying that they now regret having voted for him.

Always remember this - half of all Americans have IQs less than 100.

Right Divider

Body part
I am starting to believe that Biden really did get the number of votes that it is claimed he got, only because of the huge groundswell of people online saying that they now regret having voted for him.

Always remember this - half of all Americans have IQs less than 100.
Is IQ based solely on Americans?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is IQ based solely on Americans?
No, but typically the data gathered is largely from public School systems, and so is reported on a national basis, since there is no standardized National criteria for collecting the data or identifying the subjects.

Right Divider

Body part
No, but typically the data gathered is largely from public School systems, and so is reported on a national basis, since there is no standardized National criteria for collecting the data or identifying the subjects.
Curious where you are getting the "half below 100" then.
Not arguing that there are not many dumb Americans, BTW.