Wanna Know a Secret?

Danoh

This thread was inspired by a line from a song that CR posted to me.

As I was responding to CR with the next line from that song, I was reminded of a game I used to play; sometimes with book titles, other times with lines from songs, etc.

The way it works is you go back and forth using book titles or lines from songs, movies, or whatever else is well known.

For example, I'd say "you know how it is; you can fight city hall" (a common saying).

The other person might say "but you can "fight the power!" (a line from a song).

I might then say "The Powers That Be" (a famous book title).

I'll start it...add any line from a book title, a song, a movie, an everyday phrase...

"Listen, do you wanna know secret?" (the Beatles)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This thread was inspired by a line from a song that CR posted to me.

As I was responding to CR with the next line from that song, I was reminded of a game I used to play; sometimes with book titles, other times with lines from songs, etc.

The way it works is you go back and forth using book titles or lines from songs, movies, or whatever else is well known.

For example, I'd say "you know how it is; you can fight city hall" (a common saying).

The other person might say "but you can "fight the power!" (a line from a song).

I might then say "The Powers That Be" (a famous book title).

I'll start it...add any line from a book title, a song, a movie, an everyday phrase...

"Listen, do you wanna know secret?" (the Beatles)

secret sauce

Danoh

You mean the "Scorpions: The Battles and Triumphs of FDR's Great Supreme Court Justices" - great book.