W-E-L-L??!!

john w

Hall of Fame
You "A-L-L" Are IN BIG Trouble!!!! -- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

Thanks, Ward:

beaver-letter-s2-eps-6-03.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How Do You KEEP Asking About This???

Christ IS "IN" ME!!! -- There IS NO Other "IN" ME!!! -- I AM MY SELF!!!!!!

Christ IS "MY" INNER MAN!!! -- "I AM" - WHO - "I AM"!! -- WE Are LIKE HIM!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

You are certifiably insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lon

Letsargue

Hello David,

Are you going to answer this question?

How do you know Christ is in you?

ONE Can't Miss IT!!!;; When Christ Comes Unto You, and Inters into you A-N-D YOU Into HIM!!!!!

HAVE You NOT LIVED IT???????????? -- And you call yourself a "CHRISTIAN"??????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 031116

theophilus

ONE Can't Miss IT!!!;; When Christ Comes Unto You, and Inters into you A-N-D YOU Into HIM!!!!!

HAVE You NOT LIVED IT???????????? -- And you call yourself a "CHRISTIAN"??????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 031116

Rewording...how does tour Lord Jesus Christ manifest Himself in you?

Letsargue

Rewording...how does tour Lord Jesus Christ manifest Himself in you?

( Romans 6:2-3 KJV ) 2- "God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, LIVE any longer "Therein"?
3- Know ye not, that so many of us as were Baptized into Jesus Christ were Baptized into His Death"? --/-- AND:
( Romans 6:3-4 KJV ) 4- "Therefore we are buried with Him by Baptism into Death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the Glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in ""Newness of Life"".
5- For if we have been Planted Together in the likeness of His Death, we shall be also in the Likeness of His Resurrection"--//--

PAUL, DAVID -- 031116

theophilus

( Romans 6:2-3 KJV ) 2- "God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, LIVE any longer "Therein"?
3- Know ye not, that so many of us as were Baptized into Jesus Christ were Baptized into His Death"? --/-- AND:
( Romans 6:3-4 KJV ) 4- "Therefore we are buried with Him by Baptism into Death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the Glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in ""Newness of Life"".
5- For if we have been Planted Together in the likeness of His Death, we shall be also in the Likeness of His Resurrection"--//--

PAUL, DAVID -- 031116

That's not an answer. How about you try again from your own heart and your own words?

theophilus

((((( I TOLD YOU WHAT MY ""G-O-D"" SAID; NOT YOUR SATAN!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was asking YOU. I know what the scriptures say. And you never did tell me the reference for your "young women are to be espoused to the church" claim. Which means the scriptures DON'T mean what YOU think they mean.

So what's your favorite color David?

Letsargue

I was asking YOU. I know what the scriptures say. And you never did tell me the reference for your "young women are to be espoused to the church" claim. Which means the scriptures DON'T mean what YOU think they mean.

So what's your favorite color David?

I Told You The "TRUTH / CHRIST"!!!!!!!

ONLY The Truth / Christ ""I-S"" The Righteous ANSWER!!!! -- You Want Anything BUT "Righteousness // Christ" // The TRUTH!!!!!!!

Take Your Cursed Hell you Want, and STAY There!!!!!!!!!!

If Something IS Not the Truth, IT Cannot Answer Anything, LIES Cannot ANSWER Anything!!!!! God Speaks the TRURH / CHRIST!!! -- "HEAR YEA HIM"!!!!, Not Some Lying Satan LOVER like YOU!!!!!!

MMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

theophilus

Lord God of the highest heavens and Holy Father,

I bless you and praise Your Holy Name and I thank You and praise You for Your mighty deeds among men. I worship and bow to Your Holiness even as I wonder at Your Majesty and Perfection. Let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in us, Your children.

Lord, I lift up David Paul and ask You to remove the spirit that blinds his heart and eyes from seeing and knowing the beauty and Truth in Your Word. I ask You to remove the spirit that binds His tongue from singing praises to Your Name. I pray You will remove the spirit that compels him to ravage his brothers and sisters who are heirs and children of light.

I pray You will break his bondage from the darkness and draw him into Your marvelous light.

I pray You will free him to know the fruits of Your gracious Holy Spirit. I pray David may know Him as a Friend, a Guide and a Comforter.

Please Lord, free this captive as only You can and we will give You all glory, honor, wisdom, power, praise and thanksgiving in the only Name that can save, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Letsargue

Lord God of the highest heavens and Holy Father,

I bless you and praise Your Holy Name and I thank You and praise You for Your mighty deeds among men. I worship and bow to Your Holiness even as I wonder at Your Majesty and Perfection. Let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in us, Your children.

Lord, I lift up David Paul and ask You to remove the spirit that blinds his heart and eyes from seeing and knowing the beauty and Truth in Your Word. I ask You to remove the spirit that binds His tongue from singing praises to Your Name. I pray You will remove the spirit that compels him to ravage his brothers and sisters who are heirs and children of light.

I pray You will break his bondage from the darkness and draw him into Your marvelous light.

I pray You will free him to know the fruits of Your gracious Holy Spirit. I pray David may know Him as a Friend, a Guide and a Comforter.

Please Lord, free this captive as only You can and we will give You all glory, honor, wisdom, power, praise and thanksgiving in the only Name that can save, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Christ Doesn't Hear LIARS Prayers OF The Children of SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I Don't have to PRAY; - Christ / "M-Y Inter MAN" Knows MY DESIRES!!!!!!!

Go Back to Early May 2007 when ""I"" Started the: (( "Judgment of America" )), - A-N-D ((( Watch Your News )))!!!!!!!

What has happened Sense Early May 2007?????!!!!!! - That was before hardly any body knew O-B-A-M-A!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NOW - I Still Haven't S-T-O-P-E-D!!!!!!!

(((( Watch Your N-E-W-S-S-S ))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!