Violent Rape Depicted on TV; No Report Filed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
As opposed to nonviolent rape?
I believe that according to the Torah sex between an unmarried man and woman may result in marriage. But it should not be on TV. In the United States of America, I believe that violent rape is punishable.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe that according to the Torah sex between an unmarried man and woman may result in marriage. But it should not be on TV. In the United States of America, I believe that violent rape is punishable.

Also, your ability to create non-sensical threads should be punished by NOT allowing you to create them in the first place.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Also, your ability to create non-sensical threads should be punished by NOT allowing you to create them in the first place.
Sherman says that I should post on or in other people's threads like I used to.

When I began posting online it was as a teacher. Posting in other people's threads resulted in my not being in control, not teaching the truth for or so that others can see hear, and made me feel like I was getting pummeled. Also, there is a lot of unhealthy stuff on the internet. If a Jew is without the law, or maybe even with the law, we just leave the situation, ignore it, or maybe I can be a prophet or what happened to my being a street preacher? Because God's Law points out sin but it is for the Jews.

The threads on TOL are not what people need, and if the internet is for fighting crime or teaching or learning -why would God's Law, not be able to be taught- how are we going to do that without being able to cry out for help and when the law is not behind you?

A police officer does what makes sense when someone calls, saying that I cannot turn off the tv, but when I go to the police myself they recommend that I turn off the tv.

I am not in a safe living environment, and I have nowhere to go.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
why haven't you filed a report?
I went three places but apparently it is not against the law to depict a rape on tv.

I was hoping, after desiring to report something, to get HELP with filling out or filing a report. After I made it to where I needed to go, I had to take a self assessment, reviewed by God's Law and my conscience.

Tnkrbl123!

When I began posting online it was as a teacher. Posting in other people's threads resulted in my not being in control, not teaching the truth for or so that others can see hear, and made me feel like I was getting pummeled. Also, there is a lot of unhealthy stuff on the internet. If a Jew is without the law, or maybe even with the law, we just leave the situation, ignore it, or maybe I can be a prophet or what happened to my being a street preacher? Because God's Law points out sin but it is for the Jews.
threads on TOL are not what people need, and if the internet is for fighting crime or teaching or learning -why would God's Law, not be able to be taught- how are we going to do that without being able to cry out for help and when the law is not behind you?

Here you are talking about 2 different laws - First you are talking about God's laws and then in the same sentence you are talking about the law in the land and they are different. It would bee wonderful if the law of the land was synonymous with God's law but they are not and they are different. But the Bible says that we are to follow the law of the land in which you live unless it comes into direct conflict with the law of God.
And when you say you feel like you "are being pummelled" when trying to talk on other people's threads that is exactly to be expected!
The apostles were pummeled - some even literally pummeled and stoned to death - for teaching the gospel but they did it anyways! They were ALL (except for John) killed for preaching the gospel yet they WERE NOT AFRAID and did not value even their very life over spreading the gospel!
People forget that and are always worried about being "politically correct" and trying not to offend anyone so they don't preach the gospel in order to be "respectful". But that is absolutely backwards from what our call is and what the apostles did. we cannot be afraid and we cannot be ashamed! the gospel is OFFENSIVE TO MANY! But that's not supposed to stop us in any way!
And of course we are allowed to tell people about God and teach people about God. In fact is is our DUTY and we are instructed/called and commanded to spread the gospel of Christ Jesus to EVERYONE!

Tnkrbl123!

I went three places but apparently it is not against the law to depict a rape on tv.

I was hoping, after desiring to report something, to get HELP with filling out or filing a report. After I made it to where I needed to go, I had to take a self assessment, reviewed by God's Law and my conscience.

were you watching "the handmaid's tale?"

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here you are talking about 2 different laws - First you are talking about God's laws and then in the same sentence you are talking about the law in the land and they are different. It would bee wonderful if the law of the land was synonymous with God's law but they are not and they are different. But the Bible says that we are to follow the law of the land in which you live unless it comes into direct conflict with the law of God.
And when you say you feel like you "are being pummelled" when trying to talk on other people's threads that is exactly to be expected!
The apostles were pummeled - some even literally pummeled and stoned to death - for teaching the gospel but they did it anyways! They were ALL (except for John) killed for preaching the gospel yet they WERE NOT AFRAID and did not value even their very life over spreading the gospel!
People forget that and are always worried about being "politically correct" and trying not to offend anyone so they don't preach the gospel in order to be "respectful". But that is absolutely backwards from what our call is and what the apostles did. we cannot be afraid and we cannot be ashamed! the gospel is OFFENSIVE TO MANY! But that's not supposed to stop us in any way!
And of course we are allowed to tell people about God and teach people about God. In fact is is our DUTY and we are instructed/called and commanded to spread the gospel of Christ Jesus to EVERYONE!
Thank you, and if it is a lie that I have ever been pumelled online.
were you watching "the handmaid's tale?"
I have no idea.

I also don't know why people would cut into people's bodies

Tnkrbl123!

Thank you, and if it is a lie that I have ever been pumelled online.

I have no idea.

I also don't know why people would cut into people's bodies
Here you just said that you feel like you have been pummeled online that's why I was responding to you....
Posting in other people's threads resulted in my not being in control, not teaching the truth for or so that others can see hear, and made me feel like I was getting pummeled.

But as for the rest...
I don't know why either but it is a part of our fallen sinful world. That is why we pray for God's Kingdom to come and all of creation waits in groaning for Jesus to come again and put an end to all sin and death and wipe every tear from our eyes. Until then we have to wait and pray and put all of our trust in God that He will fulfil His glorious promises. But until then we have to be the light to this world filled with darkness and take every opportunity we can to tell everyone about Jesus and His gospel

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here you just said that you feel like you have been pummeled online that's why I was responding to you....

But as for the rest...
I don't know why either but it is a part of our fallen sinful world. That is why we pray for God's Kingdom to come and all of creation waits in groaning for Jesus to come again and put an end to all sin and death and wipe every tear from our eyes. Until then we have to wait and pray and put all of our trust in God that He will fulfil His glorious promises. But until then we have to be the light to this world filled with darkness and take every opportunity we can to tell everyone about Jesus and His gospel

Thank you, also no, and when Jesus returns will He set up His Kingdom on earth? No. Did you know that Jesus is King? King of Israel. Bloodguilt and erase what is incorrect.

Tnkrbl123!

Thank you, also no, and when Jesus returns will He set up His Kingdom on earth? No. Did you know that Jesus is King? King of Israel. Bloodguilt and erase what is incorrect.

of course He will. Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and we will live with Him forever in the new Jerusalem on earth. Of course I know that! I am just trying to give you encouragement to keep being the light and keep telling people about the gospel and do not let the sinfulness of the world deter you from your discipleship because one day soon Jesus will come again and gather up all creation into Himself and set things right once and for all. Until then we have to live as salt and light among sinful people who hurt others. That is what sun does it destroys and decays everything beautiful and that is why you are those things on tv. But do not be afraid and just keep praying that Jesus will come again soon and keep telling people about the gospel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
of course He will. Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and we will live with Him forever in the new Jerusalem on earth. Of course I know that! I am just trying to give you encouragement to keep being the light and keep telling people about the gospel and do not let the sinfulness of the world deter you from your discipleship because one day soon Jesus will come again and gather up all creation into Himself and set things right once and for all. Until then we have to live as salt and light among sinful people who hurt others. That is what sun does it destroys and decays everything beautiful and that is why you are those things on tv. But do not be afraid and just keep praying that Jesus will come again soon and keep telling people about the gospel.
I do not know what you mean by saying that I am those things on tv. The rest of what you said here is also to begin with false.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Violent Rape Depicted on TV; No Report Filed.

Jacob this is why Sherman asked to not start threads. This thread is more like a partial thought. It features little to no explanation.

If you are going to start a thread put some effort into it. Explain yourself, make a developed point, give people something to respond back to. If you cannot do this you will have to find a new forum to participate on.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob this is why Sherman asked to not start threads. This thread is more like a partial thought. It features little to no explanation.

If you are going to start a thread put some effort into it. Explain yourself, make a developed point, give people something to respond back to. If you cannot do this you will have to find a new forum to participate on.

Knight
I was directed to this website and I have been instructed in regard to what I should do. However, the things that I am not allowed to do on this website leave me with nothing left to do. Osama Bin Laden is dead, so we are fulfilling the purpose of the Internet to fight crime and prosecute murderers in the United States of America. As a Jew I knew I did not want Theology or Christian Theology. However, I was directed here. How many Forums on the Web do you know of where people do not start threads or rather are not allowed to start threads? If my services are needed in answering other people's questions, okay. But they might need some truth first to know that they are in error, or that they can learn. I know the truth and I have preached it since I was a child, beyond my education. Sherman is a woman and I am a man. As for you I greatly respect you and I am glad that you have followed me as a Jew. Thank you for looking out for me, changing my name (can it say יגקב now?), and wanting to know about my living situation or arrangement. No hotels or motels, right. I am not into philosophy because of Jesus. I am into answering questions, as a professor, teacher, Rabbi, etc.... I can even be a Judge or Justice or President of The United States of America. A Police Officer, A Detective, An Investigator, And A Prosecutor. I am interested in making aliyah. The problem that you are identifying is that some people post what some people don't want them to post. Essay? Report? Caligraphy? Why was I to be a scribe to preach the gospel and teach the law at Theology Online even to or for those who are not already Jews? I understand using a computer, typing. But I do not have an online identity or a degree in Internet Security or anything like that. I am not a hacker (unethical) and I do not know what a computer virus is as my understanding is that a computer only does what it was programmed to do. Do you know what a sentence is? Do you know what a phrase is? Do you know what a comma, a period, or an exclamation mark or question mark is? I had to know about these things. Thank you.

I have looked for a Jewish Forum after all these years, even after I was encouraged to do so. Would I devote my life just to saving Squeaky? Yes I would, I did. But he says that I can't help him and that I have never edified him. Even as a Christian I suppose. A mind is important. There is a difference between learning something, like the truth, and having your mind stripped, remembering, reminding, teaching, or running the same play. If it is the truth it is the truth for everyone. One word or one sentence, a title, thread title, message, or body, are very important in making a post or starting a thread. Ask a question? State a thesis? Generate a list? Promote interaction? No scripture allowed? Supporting scripture required? Only post scripture? Make a statement? Post a quote? Quote? Recite? Pray?

יגקב

Tnkrbl123!

Knight
I was directed to this website and I have been instructed in regard to what I should do. However, the things that I am not allowed to do on this website leave me with nothing left to do. Osama Bin Laden is dead, so we are fulfilling the purpose of the Internet to fight crime and prosecute murderers in the United States of America. As a Jew I knew I did not want Theology or Christian Theology. However, I was directed here. How many Forums on the Web do you know of where people do not start threads or rather are not allowed to start threads? If my services are needed in answering other people's questions, okay. But they might need some truth first to know that they are in error, or that they can learn. I know the truth and I have preached it since I was a child, beyond my education. Sherman is a woman and I am a man. As for you I greatly respect you and I am glad that you have followed me as a Jew. Thank you for looking out for me, changing my name (can it say יגקב now?), and wanting to know about my living situation or arrangement. No hotels or motels, right. I am not into philosophy because of Jesus. I am into answering questions, as a professor, teacher, Rabbi, etc.... I can even be a Judge or Justice or President of The United States of America. A Police Officer, A Detective, An Investigator, And A Prosecutor. I am interested in making aliyah. The problem that you are identifying is that some people post what some people don't want them to post. Essay? Report? Caligraphy? Why was I to be a scribe to preach the gospel and teach the law at Theology Online even to or for those who are not already Jews? I understand using a computer, typing. But I do not have an online identity or a degree in Internet Security or anything like that. I am not a hacker (unethical) and I do not know what a computer virus is as my understanding is that a computer only does what it was programmed to do. Do you know what a sentence is? Do you know what a phrase is? Do you know what a comma, a period, or an exclamation mark or question mark is? I had to know about these things. Thank you.

I have looked for a Jewish Forum after all these years, even after I was encouraged to do so. Would I devote my life just to saving Squeaky? Yes I would, I did. But he says that I can't help him and that I have never edified him. Even as a Christian I suppose. A mind is important. There is a difference between learning something, like the truth, and having your mind stripped, remembering, reminding, teaching, or running the same play. If it is the truth it is the truth for everyone. One word or one sentence, a title, thread title, message, or body, are very important in making a post or starting a thread. Ask a question? State a thesis? Generate a list? Promote interaction? No scripture allowed? Supporting scripture required? Only post scripture? Make a statement? Post a quote? Quote? Recite? Pray?

יגקב

Jacob you JUST stated that you DO NOT have a degree in computer systems or internet and that you don't even know what a virus is...so why did you straight up lie so many times in telling people you DID?
It is wrong to lie yet you do it all the time. Don't you know it against the law of God to tell lies ? so why do you constantly lie and then even lie about lying?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob you JUST stated that you DO NOT have a degree in computer systems or internet and that you don't even know what a virus is...so why did you straight up lie so many times in telling people you DID?
It is wrong to lie yet you do it all the time. Don't you know it against the law of God to tell lies ? so why do you constantly lie and then even lie about lying?

Once a person has a degree, right. I have more than two but no post-graduate work. Computer viruses are a lie. Computers don't get sick. It is about fear. People program to exploit people and it a called a virus so that or then that people live in fear. No need. Computer ethics. There can be a good use of a computer. Know what you are doing if or when you program. If all you know is good, how could there be anything wrong or bad? Maybe we do not need computers. Be a person.

Tnkrbl123!

Once a person has a degree, right. I have more than two but no post-graduate work. Computer viruses are a lie. Computers don't get sick. It is about fear. People program to exploit people and it a called a virus so that or then that people live in fear. No need. Computer ethics. There can be a good use of a computer. Know what you are doing if or when you program. If all you know is good, how could there be anything wrong or bad? Maybe we do not need computers. Be a person.

And knowing what you are doing means DO NOT POST PERSONAL IDENTIFYING AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And knowing what you are doing means DO NOT POST PERSONAL IDENTIFYING AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!

Ever heard of identify yourself? Yeah.

No need. What it is. And a person can if it is possible. How does anyone know who a person is if they do not give their name? Sight, sound, recognition. Personally identifying knowledge or mannerisms. What is in a word.