unfinished business

john w

Hall of Fame
Step right up, come one come all and get your gospel right here. We have big gospels and little gospels, we have a gospel for everyone. We have so many gospels that we can't even keep track of them all.

What a mess,....

You: We have so many gospels that we can't even keep track of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No, no, no!!!!!!There is only one piece of good news in the bible, the same good news my brother Judas preached in Luke 9:6 KJV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Clueless.

john w

Hall of Fame
There's only one gospel and it ain't the 'Kingdom gospel' aka the Judaizing heresy.

Translated-you: There is only one piece of good news in the bible, the same good news my brother, saint Judas preached, as he preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

It's also called satanism.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Step right up, come one come all and get your gospel right here. We have big gospels and little gospels, we have a gospel for everyone. We have so many gospels that we can't even keep track of them all.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Gal. 1:8,9

Apparently Paul was not a dispensationalist.
Why can't you answer?
Do you agree that the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation or were you saved by a different gospel?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hint: No one has been saved by anything Paul said or did. There is only one name by which salvation is given and that name is not Paul.

No one is saved by words, salvation is only by grace through faith in Jesus who was born to be the one and only Savior. (Matthew 1:21)

You are correct.

LA

Zeke

Posters need to give EPO a break. Evidently, he's having a complete mental breakdown and using foul language as a symptom.

Yet you and your mid acts pals had Solomon cut the baby in half, never mind the myriad of OT quotes used by Paul in Romans and Galatians that sink the theory, Abrahamic covenant isn't new (Galatians 3:8), nor is the teaching of Christ within a mystery introduced by Paul, you are to brain washed and spiritually lazy to even consider the error of the traditional fraud that birthed all the denominations and sects.

Human sacrifice is the real blaspheme against the spirit there genius, no Jew or Gentile, Male or Female in who? CHRIST! that is spirit not flesh and blood that can't inherit the kingdom of God within you, which is where Jesus/Spirit has always dwelt even if you are to ignorant to grasp that, Matt 11:11 shows that Jesus represented spiritual birth as does Galatians 4:20-28.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yet you and your mid acts pals had Solomon cut the baby in half, never mind the myriad of OT quotes used by Paul in Romans and Galatians that sink the theory, Abrahamic covenant isn't new (Galatians 3:8), nor is the teaching of Christ within a mystery introduced by Paul, you are to brain washed and spiritually lazy to even consider the error of the traditional fraud that birthed all the denominations and sects.

Human sacrifice is the real blaspheme against the spirit there genius, no Jew or Gentile, Male or Female in who? CHRIST! that is spirit not flesh and blood that can't inherit the kingdom of God within you, which is where Jesus/Spirit has always dwelt even if you are to ignorant to grasp that, Matt 11:11 shows that Jesus represented spiritual birth as does Galatians 4:20-28.

Zeke = :rotfl:

Zeke

Take me to your leader GM, oh never mind I know already it's the Roman church that you think you have no connection to.

You should start Cloud watchers anonymous there GM.