Ukraine Crisis

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Either way, you have no empathy or kindness or understanding for what people in Ukraine have had to suffer and treat the horror as a platform for your self impressed blather.
You really must be the best friend any Ukrainian has ever had, what with all your having gone over to the battlefront in the Ukraine and bravely laid down your life against Putin's guns, that the Ukrainians can live on.😂

7djengo7

You aren't worth any further indulgence on this topic.
We'll see about that, you lying despiser and mocker of the Ukrainian people.
your self impressed blather.
What? My litany of internet talk about how much I love and compassionate the Ukrainian people and desire their safety and well-being, while having never left my comfort zone and travelled to the Ukraine to do something about it, is not impressive to you? Go figure, you hypocrite leftard.

7djengo7

So since you agree with Pompeo, does this mean you are in favor of American soldiers being forced to fight in Ukraine?
I doubt anyone's in favour of that so rather a strange question.
Nothing strange about it. It's a perfectly good Yes or No question to which, like every other Yes or No question you've ever been asked, you refuse to answer by saying either "Yes" or "No". But, you say you "doubt anyone's in favour of" American soldiers being forced to fight in the Ukraine, by which I take it you are also saying you doubt you, yourself, are in favor of American soldiers being forced to fight in the Ukraine. I'm gonna take that down as a "No" from you in answer to the question. So, since you say you are not in favor of American soldiers being forced to fight in the Ukraine, another question arises from that—one to which you'll not be able to respond rationally: Given the magnitude of your "compassion" (the self-righteous, MSM-lapdog leftard you are) for the Ukrainian people, WHY ARE YOU NOT in favor of American soldiers being forced to fight in the Ukraine? I mean, you're in favor of billions upon billions of dollars being stolen by taxation from Americans and handed over to your warmongering hero, Zelenskyy, purportedly to be used to finance his war against Putin; so it's obvious that you could not care less about the lives of Americans.​

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nothing strange about it. It's a perfectly good Yes or No question to which, like every other Yes or No question you've ever been asked, you refuse to answer by saying either "Yes" or "No". But, you say you "doubt anyone's in favour of" American soldiers being forced to fight in the Ukraine, by which I take it you are also saying you doubt you, yourself, are in favor of American soldiers being forced to fight in the Ukraine. I'm gonna take that down as a "No" from you in answer to the question. So, since you say you are not in favor of American soldiers being forced to fight in the Ukraine, another question arises from that—one to which you'll not be able to respond rationally: Given the magnitude of your "compassion" (the self-righteous, MSM-lapdog leftard you are) for the Ukrainian people, WHY ARE YOU NOT in favor of American soldiers being forced to fight in the Ukraine? I mean, you're in favor of billions upon billions of dollars being stolen by taxation from Americans and handed over to your warmongering hero, Zelenskyy, purportedly to be used to finance his war against Putin; so it's obvious that you could not care less about the lives of Americans.​
One wonders what atrocities Putin would have to visit upon Ukraine to make the supporters of the Ukraine war interested in shedding American lives.

way 2 go

Russia’s Ministry of Defense published its updated report on Ukrainian materiel losses yesterday. Count the cost (to US taxpayers):

📊 In total, 464 airplanes, 246 helicopters, 6,122 unmanned aerial vehicles, 433 air defence missile systems, 11,513 tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles, 1,144 fighting vehicles equipped with MLRS, 6,062 field artillery cannons and mortars, as well as 12,441 special military motor vehicles have been destroyed during the special military operation.

7djengo7

Hoping

Banned
🤣

The question I asked him is:

By answering "No," @Hoping admitted his blatant, self-righteous sanctimony. He clowned himself. But, I can see why you're in awe of his answer, because, unlike you, he at least actually answered a question I asked him. You clowned yourself by expressing your admiration for his self-defeating answer.
I can't do anything with a falsehood.

Hoping

Banned

Russia’s Ministry of Defense published its updated report on Ukrainian materiel losses yesterday. Count the cost (to US taxpayers):
I wonder if those "12,441 special military vehicles" included civilian cars, busses, ambulances, and fire trucks ?
I also wonder how they got their figures .
Sounds like more Soviet era propaganda.

way 2 go

For even more context, there’s a perfectly good reason why the narrative is shifting and why the warlike Establishment Media has suddenly gotten all cynical about Ukraine’s chances. Take a look at this recent map showing all of Ukraine’s progress since the start of the CounterOffensive™ three months ago.

After billions of dollars worth of U.S. and NATO war material has been consumed, and after who knows how many Ukrainian lives have been lost, only the teeny-tiny blue areas have been recaptured from the wily Russians:

image 8.png

And then, what do you know? Yesterday Zelensky suddenly and unexpectedly fired his top war leader. Ukraine’s Minister of Defense Oleksiy Reznikov, who has been in charge of the Proxy War since day one, is out. What’s even more interesting is who is in. Here’s the Hill’s headline:

image 9.png

The Hill did not explain the need for the change, of course, and provided no detail whatsoever:

In a statement, Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky said he thinks the ministry “needs new approaches” and noted that Minister of Defense Oleksiy Reznikov had served in the position for 550 days of “full-scale war.”
But, what kind of new approach? The replacement Defense Minister, Rustem Umerov, 41, is the current head of State Property Fund (a government agency that sells state assets to private investors), has a background in telecommunications and finance — not military — and is an Uzbekistani muslim. He wasn’t born or raised in Ukraine.

So why him? Umerov is a dealmaker.

The New York Times reported that Umerov was the chief Ukrainian negotiator of the deal with Russia allowing Ukraine to export grain through the Black Sea, and has also been a prominent negotiator on ongoing prisoner exchange dealmaking with Russia. Shortly after the war started, Umerov — who attended early peace negotiations in March — told the BBC he was determined "to find political and diplomatic resolution to this brutal invasion.”

A political and diplomatic resolution with Russia.

So. If the incoming Minster of Defense has a background, not in military, but in negotiation and finance, what do we suppose they expect him to negotiate?

The obvious answer, which none of the newspapers I reviewed had the stones to even suggest, is a peace deal.