Ukraine Crisis

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 12.39.20 PM.png
IMAGES (left to right): A man takes a selfie in front a destroyed apartment building on April 9, 2022 in Borodianka, Ukraine. The Russian retreat from towns near Kyiv has revealed scores of civilian deaths and the full extent of devastation from Russia’s attempt to seize the Ukrainian capital. (Photo by Alexey Furman/Getty Images); A woman with a Ukrainian flag stands outside the International Criminal Court of Justice (ICJ) or Peace Palace on the first day of hearings on March 7, 2022 in The Hague The Netherlands. Ukraine is petitioning the ICJ to classify Russia’s invasion as a genocide and issue an injunction under the UN Convention against Genocide. (Photo by Michel Porro/Getty Images); Ukrainian servicemen carry the casket bearing the remains of journalist Maks Levins on April 4, 2022 in Kyiv, Ukraine. Levin, who was a contributor to LB.ua and Reuters, among other news organizations, went missing on March 13 and was found dead on April 1 near the village Huta Mezhyhirska, north of Kyiv. (Photo by Alexey Furman/Getty Images)

Since early 2022, Just Security has published over 200 articles analyzing the diplomatic, political, legal, economic, humanitarian, and other issues and consequences of Russia’s war on Ukraine.

The catalog below organizes our collection of coverage into general categories to facilitate access to relevant topics for policymakers, researchers, journalists, scholars, and the public at large. It will be updated as new pieces are published.

Just Security’s Russia–Ukraine War Archive

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
We shouldn't be involved at all for either side. Should you be supporting the Military Industrial Complex?
I'm definitely a supporter of the US, and the people of Ukraine are innocent victims of Putin's aggression. I support them and their effort to defend themselves, and I support us giving military aid to them to defend themselves.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Democrats see the US Treasury as the golden goose that cannot die, yielding unlimited golden eggs for democrat insiders to use to promote leftist ideas and political entrenchment.
Republicans see the US Treasury as the golden goose that cannot die, yielding unlimited golden eggs for republican insiders to use to promote leftist ideas and political entrenchment.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Republicans see the US Treasury as the golden goose that cannot die, yielding unlimited golden eggs for republican insiders to use to promote leftist ideas and political entrenchment.
Those aren't Republicans. They're called RINOs.

BTW, you still haven't answered my question: Why do you think there are so few DINOs?

marke

When democrats gain control they start sending government money like there is no limit. When republicans take back control they have to cut wasteful democrat spending like crazy.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Those aren't Republicans. They're called RINOs.
Yes, and the RINOs overwhelmingly control the Republican Party.

BTW, you still haven't answered my question: Why do you think there are so few DINOs?
Because, unlike most Republicans who are frauds, there are so few DINOs because most Democrats are genuine people who hold to their genuine views.