uh oh USA

Gary K

Banned
had a coworker that couldn't add 12+12+8
😟
I shop at a grocery store with a deli that sells salads. The younger women working there, say 25 and younger don't know the difference between a pint and a quart. No one, even their employer, has taught them what pint or a quart is. And if I tell them I want 32 ounces of something they are completely lost. It seems like none of them have ever read a label or have even been taught what an ounce is. I told one of them what a quart was and she replied she had never read a label.

I have asked for 1/4 and 1/2 lbs of things and they have no idea what I'm asking for. They look at me with a deer in the headlights gaze and ask what I mean by a quarter of a pound. They not only don't know how many ounces in a pound there are they are complete lost with fractions.

way 2 go

Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.
The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine

marke

Effective midnight tonight, nurses and hospital staff that did not get the vaccine will be fired NY Gov Hochul will deploy the National Guard to fill for the hospital staff shortages 🤡

h**ps://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1442574827391373316?s=20
There must be some heavy-handed force behind the idiocy of elected public officials who insist that everyone gets vaccinated in spite of the growing evidence that vaccinations do not prevent covid and in fact, often do damage to the health of people with no health issues before the vaccination.

marke

Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.
The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine
Whoever is behind the vaccine mandates is extremely wicked for forcing people to get a shot that does not help them at all.

way 2 go

Whoever is behind the vaccine mandates is extremely wicked for forcing people to get a shot that does not help them at all.

a further look at the "partially vaxxed" population as a predictor of covid deaths​

link
yesterday we spoke about this remarkable alignment of the number of people who have one (but not two) doses of a covid vaccine and covid deaths following shortly thereafter.

we first looked at palestine: (pawlestine, according to the endlessly hilarious “islamicat”)

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F972cc5db-4e93-42d0-a82a-bcc79b93e1f9_1032x635.png

and this led me to seek similar signals using the same metric:

it shows up with near identical signature in israel during their initial vaccine push:
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F83b9b217-3b9c-4852-b1bd-89abb8113499_960x553.png

way 2 go

Active Bill A416 in committee in the New York State Senate seeks to “amend the public health law, in relation to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to the public health“.​

The bill currently in the New York State Senate seeks to add a new section (2120-a) to public health law that would add powers to detain and/or remove people who have or are suspected to have a “communicable disease”.

The proposed section states that “The provisions of this section shall be utilized in the event that the governor declares a state of health emergency due to an epidemic of any communicable disease.”

the event that the governor declares a state of health emergency due to the firing of health care workers

marke

Active Bill A416 in committee in the New York State Senate seeks to “amend the public health law, in relation to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to the public health“.​

The bill currently in the New York State Senate seeks to add a new section (2120-a) to public health law that would add powers to detain and/or remove people who have or are suspected to have a “communicable disease”.

The proposed section states that “The provisions of this section shall be utilized in the event that the governor declares a state of health emergency due to an epidemic of any communicable disease.”

the event that the governor declares a state of health emergency due to the firing of health care workers
This is how it started in places like North Korea, Russia, China, and other communist nations on earth that leftists adore. Democrats support consolidated big government democrat power, not freedoms for the 'little people.'

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

"Remove" ???

Terminate?