uh oh canada :(

way 2 go

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned

View attachment 1859
View attachment 1860
The Isreal TV video with subtitles is the best part of the twitter thread. At least they are telling us the truth, and the truth is nothing even close to what the US and Canadian media are telling us. The "vaccines" are making things far worse in Isreal.

Gary K

Banned
link

in other news the federal government employees & politicians
get sept 30 off to think about what they are doing to the natives ,every year

View attachment 1861
What gets really gets me about this kind of story is the total hypocrisy of Rusha, anna, chair. AB, etc, as they tell us about their "moral superiority" over everyone else but never, and I mean never, even criticise a leftist government for this type of overtly racist behavior. And all the while charge conservatives with racism over far less egregious behavior. The hypocrisy is just mind boggling coming from such "morally superior" people.

Know what? Their claims of moral superiority aren't even close to believable. Yeah, Rusha, you're not even close to being morally superior. You're morally inferior because you don't have the guts to criticize this type of behavior. Wish you would prove me wrong by changing your lack of criticism of egregious behavior by the left.

way 2 go

What gets really gets me about this kind of story is the total hypocrisy of Rusha, anna, chair. AB, etc, as they tell us about their "moral superiority" over everyone else but never, and I mean never, even criticise a leftist government for this type of overtly racist behavior. And all the while charge conservatives with racism over far less egregious behavior. The hypocrisy is just mind boggling coming from such "morally superior" people.
confession through projection
leftist always project on to their opponents what they are guilty of

Gary K

Banned
To maintain a mass psychology of panic and fear, Alberta’s corrupt public health bureaucrat now automatically counts anyone staying home from any illness as a Covid case

h**ps://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/1442464544740110342?s=20
I saw that today too. I guess I need to post a link to an interview plus panel discussion of 4 Canadian doctors by Dr. Sam Dube who have had their careers taken away from them for speaking the truth.

This is another long video but it's well worth the time to watch. The four doctors, and their lawyer, tell some amazing stories of flat out persecution for doing nothing more than wanting to help their patients and not lie about what was happening to them. The evil demonstrated by the medical establishment is, to me, mind bending.