uh oh canada :(

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Did you receive approval from Justin Trudeau before making this post?

That little weenie boy is actually quite a Nazi isn't he. I need to find a video I saw, where he blatantly says that the Virus is their chance to remake society in their vision.

Lovejoy

"Flattening the curve" has always been a con job. Why would anyone deliberately choose to make a pandemic last longer? It has to run it's course until natural immunity stops it. So, let it run it's natural course. The sooner it's done the sooner life goes on as it was previously. And now we've run lockdowns until our economy has collapsed, millions of people have had their jobs and businesses destroyed, and liberty has been crushed. If we aren't free to continue to feed ourselves and provide for ourselves and our families just how much liberty is there? How much liberty is there if the government can tell you that you can't talk to your own father, mother, and siblings? How much liberty is there if the government can tell you where you can and cannot take a vacation? None.

The only reason to "flatten the curve" is to extend the run of the infection and to destroy liberty for the longer the run lasts the more fear is generated and people will willingly give up their freedoms to tyrannical governments. That's the one and only reason for them.
The people of India would disagree, at this point. In fact, the variant there (a result of viral opportunism in uncontrolled reproduction) seems to be bypassing waning immunity from past infections from earlier versions of Covid. It is, and will continue to be, a humanitarian disaster.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The people of India would disagree, at this point. In fact, the variant there (a result of viral opportunism in uncontrolled reproduction) seems to be bypassing waning immunity from past infections from earlier versions of Covid. It is, and will continue to be, a humanitarian disaster.

So . . . having sex and reproducing . . . . that's the problem in India? :unsure:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
No, Trumpgurl, allowing the virus to multiple uncontrollably causes it to mutate.

You said that the variant in India is a result of viral opportunism "in uncontrolled reproduction." In other words, the virus finds opportunities where there is uncontrolled reproduction, otherwise known as sex to us regular people.

Do you care to revise your answer?

Lovejoy

You said that the variant in India is a result of viral opportunism "in uncontrolled reproduction." In other words, the virus finds opportunities where there is uncontrolled reproduction, otherwise known as sex to us regular people.

Do you care to revise your answer?
Reproduction of the virus, where the virus can reproduce in cells. Also called replication, results in creation of new virus that can be genetically distinct from parent virus

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Reproduction of the virus, where the virus can reproduce in cells. Also called replication, results in creation of new virus that can be genetically distinct from parent virus

Ah,, I see. My error. So then please say again, for I am a simple person: Why is India having a harder time than we are?

Lovejoy

Ah,, I see. My error. So then please say again, for I am a simple person: Why is India having a harder time than we are?
Pretty sure it’s because they got hit with a nasty double mutant variant during a series of public demonstrations, votes, religious celebrations? Also they don’t have the same infrastructure that we do.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Pretty sure it’s because they got hit with a nasty double mutant variant during a series of public demonstrations, votes, religious celebrations? Also they don’t have the same infrastructure that we do.
That's probably a more likely answer than mine