Uh, has anyone heard from Zakath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He stopped responding to me about a week ago.

Keep in mind he has disappeared like this in the past.

Yet there is always that outside chance that he is dead. :dead:

1Way

+OL remote satellite affiliate
Think of the effort and amount of personal consideration it would have taken to somehow effectively communicate to this forum and it’s hundreds of interested onlookers that he is having trouble responding. At the very least, we would all stop worrying about Zakath’s well being, and as demonstrated by the moderators generosity, a reasonable request for extension is available. However, the debate about the existence of God has become a concern about the existence of Zakath’s well being.

Now I could understand a desire to have more time to prepare against Bob’s outstanding efforts, and the time one might want to reasonably meet Bob’s level of persuasive apologetics would likely be excessive, but then again, Zakath could offer some simple admissions of limited knowledge or that Bob has simply made some convincing points, that should free him up to continue the debate in perhaps a more realistic way in hopes of moving onto more familiar ground.

I hope he is not just being irresponsible, and I hope his well being is, ,,, well.

Natedog - If he got “the life” that he needs, then maybe God is in the process of molding a new creation out of him, which is sometimes very difficult and traumatic.

Crow

Last I heard of Zakath was a couple of weeks ago. He posted here that he had job and family issues, and that he had been ill. He denied being dead.

OMEGA

ZAKATH

ZAKATH

For all the Preterists

ZAKATH HAS BEEN RAPTURED

and now sits on his Throne in his Mansion

Make a Right at the top of the stairs.:chuckle:

ddevonb

Originally posted by Crow
Last I heard of Zakath was a couple of weeks ago. He posted here that he had job and family issues, and that he had been ill. He denied being dead.

Of course he DENIED being dead... but can you really believe an athiest?

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
It could be that he is attempting to rebuild a worldview that he can live with. It is very tough on a man when his worldview is damaged or destroyed. A woman can have the same thing happen, but as soon as a stray puppy dog enters her life, she can put her being into its care and hardly skip a beat.
A man has to first rebuild his worldview before he can once again become fully engaged with the world around him.
Just a thought.:)

Zimfan

Originally posted by ddevonb
Of course he DENIED being dead... but can you really believe an athiest?

Darn atheists and their deconstructive world views denying the knowability of truth. Can't trust 'em.

:doh: Oh wait, those people are agnostics

;)

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
You can believe an atheist if he insists he is dead, you can not believe him when he insists he is alive. John 1: 3-4;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by jeremiah
It could be that he is attempting to rebuild a worldview that he can live with.
No need to re-do what's already been accomplished successfully. My worldview serves me quite well, thank you. :D

It is very tough on a man when his worldview is damaged or destroyed. A woman can have the same thing happen, but as soon as a stray puppy dog enters her life, she can put her being into its care and hardly skip a beat.

A man has to first rebuild his worldview before he can once again become fully engaged with the world around him.
Just a thought.:)
Sounds pretty sexist to me; should we assume the poster is male?

Of course, being a psychological professional, I'm ignorant about human nature compared with the untrained religionists on boards like this one. :think: :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.