Tyrant Dad

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I'm not a fan of using a belt either. God said to use a rod and I bow to Him.

but be sure to take off the piston first :thumb:

rod__piston_4.jpg

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Using a stick or a switch is abusive too.
How so?

Way to try to weasel out of what you said. Let's play it again:
I know exactly what I said. You act like you know better how to parent than anyone of the people who spank. Stop acting like you don't.

So Stripe lied about me, and you lied about me. Very 'Christian' of you.
Where were these lies?

Both of you and Nick posted to me first in this thread. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read me and don't post to me. It's really that easy.
Now who's being petulant?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Not going there with you, the discussion would be futile.

I know exactly what I said. You act like you know better how to parent than anyone of the people who spank. Stop acting like you don't.
I know what you said too, and I already explained what you already know. Not going to keep going around with you, it's boring.

I have friends here and IRL who don't have a problem with spanking, and we don't argue about it and I know they're good parents, so you can drop that weak strawman. I don't act like I'm a better parent than them. I just don't like pompous blowhards like you.

Where were these lies?
You know, and Stripe knows.

Now who's being petulant?
Just giving you the standard line we all get here. You don't have to post to me. If you do, it's because you're getting something out of it. Ask yourself what that is.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Not going there with you, the discussion would be futile.
What do you fear?

I know what you said too, and I already explained what you already know. Not going to keep going around with you, it's boring.

I have friends here and IRL who don't have a problem with spanking, and we don't argue about it and I know they're good parents, so you can drop that weak strawman. I don't act like I'm a better parent than them. I just don't like pompous blowhards like you.
Projecting?

You know, and Stripe knows.
Translation: it didn't happen so I'll just act like it did without providing any evidence.

Just giving you the standard line we all get here. You don't have to post to me. If you do, it's because you're getting something out of it. Ask yourself what that is.
Actually I was trying to get you to get something out of it, but you have made your heart hard and will not allow it to be changed.

Are you trying to paint Bob with the "where there is smoke there is fire" brush?

You know the charge is silly and yes it is, in fact, libelous.

If that little "theory" actually had legs, it would have been thoroughly investigated to hell and back, and if there was even enough to pin it on him someone would have gone for the throat. There are any number of people in law enforcement who would love to be known as the one who cracked that case (and to enjoy the enormous boost to their career that would come from it.) And I say this even as I find Bob to be an utterly detestable excuse for a human being.

Though I do find it somewhat curious that he hasn't done anything about it. While it arguably has come to little actual effect on him (his admirers aren't going to believe any of it anyway and his detractors are going to despise him for a million other reasons), and there may be something to be said for not drawing any more attention to the ravings of a loon, Bob does not come across as at all the forgiving type, but rather someone who would completely destroy that poor woman just because he could.

I should never have even brought it up to begin with. There is plenty about him that is despicable enough without having stepped in the pile of whatever... (Come to think about it, I think I may have figured out the reason why he never did anything about it - because it makes any legitimate accusation against him or criticism of his character seem less credible by extension.)